Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Recommend A Good Cream For Her - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Good Cream For Her (1325 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Good Cream For An Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Cream For Her by PrinceNN(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
My cuz needs a cream that would help darken her face...I'm nt an expert in dis kinna tin sha..dunno if I shud recommend 'jergens' ...anybody with past experience or knowledge can suggest....thnx
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by vinna(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
The question is; who is she looking to darken her skin? Did she use an acne treatment that lightened her face only or what?

Having an history to work with would help me make a better recommendation.
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by PrinceNN(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
vinna: The question is; who is she looking to darken her skin? Did she use an acne treatment that lightened her face only or what?

Having an history to work with would help me make a better recommendation.

Yea. she wanted to clear some spots on her face...she said it worked but it left her face lighter than normal
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by xcitedjay(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmmmm......... Are you sure it's for your cuz
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by PrinceNN(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2012
xcitedjay: Hmmmmm......... Are you sure it's for your cuz
Yep...Be kiaful...
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by JumzeesSkincar(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
She should try Shea butter, this will keep her skin moist, smooth, and will darken her complexion eventually( she can get this from the market or get the refined ones ) Coconut oil will give smooth skin( She get this from the market as well). Egyptian Magic Cream will help her retain her natural color and clear all blemishes ( she can get this on www.jumzees-skincare.gnbo.com.ng ).
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by PrinceNN(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thank you sister....imma pass dis on to her...
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by gunuvi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
If you need Virgin coconut oil,
call Femi on 07026015480 to get yours delivered
within 48 hours to your doorstep.
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Palmer's cocoa butter tanning lotion.
Re: Recommend A Good Cream For Her by boldnburiful: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Do you want to be part of the biggest skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training

(1) (Reply)

Female Model Goes Male To Get More Jobs. / Gosh!! See This Picture And Tell Me The Power Of Make Up / Rahama Babangida Serving Flawless Face & Skin For BM Pro Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.