Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Do You Have What It Takes To Earn This ... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have What It Takes To Earn This ... (573 Views)

What Does It Takes To Be A Sales Canvassers??? / Nestle Recruitment: How Long Does It Takes / All It Takes To Be A Professional Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have What It Takes To Earn This ... by Primenet(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
If you have what it takes,you will make nothing between $1000 - $3000
come December 2012 ending.

What exactly will you be doing.....

Our products are fast selling products that sell worldwide.

Are self motivated?

Can you deliver with or without supervision?

Do you have flair for selling?

Are you a goal getter?

Can you manage a team?

If you answer yes... then forward your email to:
Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Earn This ... by ifyalways(f): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Primenet: If you have what it takes,you will make nothing between $1000 - $3000
come December 2012 ending.

What exactly will you be doing.....

Our products are fast selling products that sell worldwide.

Are self motivated?
Can you deliver with or without supervision

Do you have flair for selling

Are you a goal getter?

Can you manage a team?

If you answer yes... then forward your email to:

Anyone can tick a yes to all of the questions but the issue is what are you selling ?
Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Earn This ... by kennethkaycee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
ifyalways: Anyone can tick a yes to all of the questions but the issue is what are you selling ?
Hmm, this seem like A SYNTEK distributor, saw from your other posts that U've caught the vision.
Thumbs up Man!
Keep the flag FLYING.
As for me, I don HAMMER! And na Syntek!!
Don't relent U will , don't give in to critics I faced worse replies, didn't let it get to me, but today money is SPEAKING.
ALL DIS HAPPENED TWO MONTHS BACK.
YOU ARE ON TRACK BRO!
SYNTEK GLOBAL... make a difference!!!

(1) (Reply)

Asset Managers Urgently Needed / Urgent Recruitment !!! / Corpers And One Year IT Students Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.