Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Exclusive Pincode Ft Bracket - Follow Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Pincode Ft Bracket - Follow Me (479 Views)

Throwback Tuesday Ft. Mr. Raw, Pincode, Kelly Hansome And Ice Prince / Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO] / Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pincode Ft Bracket - Follow Me by Aromaboy: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lJTBG8FYZ-Q/UKJOV1kAXSI/AAAAAAAAKvI/D6-TLVudmqk/s1600/PINCODE1500.jpg[/img]Afro pop sensation PINCODE drops new music
titled "FOLLOW ME" which features long time
college mates and allies Brackets.

The song is an urban fusion of highlife and
zouk with an impeccable soulful vocal
delivery from both parties, it was produced
by veteran hit maker Dekumzy of the yori
yori fame. Back in 2010, the duo PINCODE
released a street anthem titled "Pincode" that took the nation by storm and was popular on
lips and ringtones alike.

Soon afterwards they parted ways with their
record label and decided to take a break and
pursue different business interests. In the
course of playing several gigs for leisure and
interracting with their fans, the duo came
under a lot of pressure from music followers to release some new material. The boys are
currently in the studio working on several
songs for a new album which is coming soon.
Download
http://enjoy9ja.com/site_latest_music.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Iyanyan's Album Launch / TIM Godfrey's New Single - GBEMISOKE / Bruno Mars And Justin Bieber:whose Music Deserves More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.