Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin (2384 Views)

Payment System Integration Webpay(interswitch) With Php / How Do I Protect My Wordpress Plugin From Being Pirated / Interswitch Webpay - Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by techsuplex: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
A UK developer, Sean Barton has integrated interswitch's webpay solution into the popular woocommerce wordpress plugin. When the plugin is installed on a site, clicking a pay or purchase link sends the user off to Interswitch to enter their payment information as normal. Then they return to the site with their information in POST. It sends a CURL request to the Interswitch server which returns the payment status. If the status is positive then the order is set to Processed and the purchase process completed pending dispatch of the item(s). Id the CURL request returns an error then the message is presented to the user in conjunction with a ‘try again’ link which sends them off to Interswitch to enter their information again as per the requirements set out by Interswitch.

more details and download link at the source.

source: http://www.techsuplex.com/2012/11/13/developer-integrates-interswitchs-webpay-with-wordpress-plugin/

1 Like

Re: Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by william5: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
One down, others to go ( Eyowo, Cashenvoy and Voguepay ) cheesy Interswitch Fees are too high angry
Re: Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2012
compared to globalpay, it's cheap
Re: Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by winexviv: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Anyway, i just finished developing that of Eyowo.
Re: Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by bosunng: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
How do I integrate my bank details as the Merchant?
Re: Developer Integrates Interswitch's Webpay With Wordpress Plugin by inpeace: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
There should be a module for drupal

(1) (Reply)

Embedded System Tutorial #include<module2.h> :what Is A Microcontroller? / Which Country Has The Best Programmers? / Tutorial: How To Build Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.