Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,350 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. (569 Views)

Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. by franel79(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
If you think it's true or false, please state your reason.
Re: I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. by franel79(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
If you don't love what you currently do, you will never be passionate about it and your customers will notice this and shy away with their money. True or False?
Re: I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
franel79: If you don't love what you currently do, you will never be passionate about it and your customers will notice this and shy away with their money. True or False?
Yes you're right.
Re: I Just Realized That One's Passion Is Linked With One's Success In Life. by franel79(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Any other money making tip? I am here to also learn oh.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent Country In Africa / ?????? / Forex Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.