Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? (2268 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by silvaspecs: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hello nairalanders, I've had real problems in decision making as to which milk I should buy for my daily consumption.
As we all know that the brands ranges from Danno, Miksi, Cowbell, Nunu, etc. These are the ones that could be measured from their big powdery bags Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd sold to consumers. However the best haw remained Peak, but for some economical reasons, some cannot keep up with it cos its not sold in measures from bags.
However I have had reasons to also believe that those sold in measures from bags get to expire early Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd so becomes ineffective Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even un-edible.
Therefore I nid you to state which of them you use continually, as well as your reasons for using such.thanks!
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by obowunmi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Peak milk.
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by yomibabe(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Dano any day
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by lao(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
coast milk
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Peak or Jago milk.
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by NAIJALIFEMAG: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Peak
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by emilyone(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Oldenburger!
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nido milk
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by dominique(f): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dano milk most of the time, sometimes peak milk. There was a time my mum bought milk measured from bag just cos she saw her friend buying it embarassed. Mennn it wasn't funny o. The thing tasted strange and started forming lumps without dissolving after some time. I won't advice anybody to buy that stuff except if they've improved over the years.
Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by slimming: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Protein powder milk.

Re: What Kind Of Powdery Milk Do You Use? by Akpunwa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Peak or Oldenburger.

Milk sold with measure ain't it. The trader sells it over a period of time...it becomes unhygienic and when air enters it, it tastes bland (and does not dissolve easily as well). I personally think it is for bakeries.
There are quite a lot of small prepackaged 20g, 200g and so on you can buy without compromising your health.

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Naturally Cleanse & Boost The Immune System / Cake Mixers For Sale / Skimmed Milk Powder For Sale(25kg)!!!low Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.