Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? (637 Views)

The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by true2(m): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2012
I see in Africa many people believe in God. There are also many types of religions in Africa, as there are world wide. People believe their religion is from God.
All people who believe in God feel their religion is the true religion. Most feel the good people will go to Heaven, and the bad to a hell of fire.

These teaching are common world wide. Are they true? Can they be tested using the Bible? Has any part of the Bible been change? If so, how can we find the truth?

Does one have to be a Bible scholar to sort out the truth? The vast majority of people are simple like me. How can simple people wade through the vast amount of written Bible material? How can a simple person find what is truth, and what is not?

Would it surprise you if I said, God opens the eyes of his people, and blinds those who reject his son.

These things can be put to the test, and the truth will be clear to those who believe, and never to those who do not.

Let me start with a simple question. The answer to this question…will be the apex of the above. It is what we will build on.

I shall not respond to non-believers. This is not a debate…if there is, or is not a God.

The question; “Does God ever make a plan that does not work?” This question is the apex of this thread. “Does God ever make a plan that does not work?”

Would you answer, yes, or no?
Re: Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2012
true?:
I see in Africa many people believe in God. There are also many types of religions in Africa, as there are world wide. People believe their religion is from God.
All people who believe in God feel their religion is the true religion. Most feel the good people will go to Heaven, and the bad to a hell of fire.

These teaching are common world wide. Are they true? Can they be tested using the Bible? Has any part of the Bible been change? If so, how can we find the truth?

Does one have to be a Bible scholar to sort out the truth? The vast majority of people are simple like me. How can simple people wade through the vast amount of written Bible material? How can a simple person find what is truth, and what is not?

Would it surprise you if I said, God opens the eyes of his people, and blinds those who reject his son.

These things can be put to the test, and the truth will be clear to those who believe, and never to those who do not.

Let me start with a simple question. The answer to this question…will be the apex of the above. It is what we will build on.

I shall not respond to non-believers. This is not a debate…if there is, or is not a God.

The question; “Does God ever make a plan that does not work?” This question is the apex of this thread. “Does God ever make a plan that does not work?”

Would you answer, yes, or no?

Is there a God up there? NO!

That puts the debate to rest
Re: Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by true2(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2012
No response to Ifeness.
Re: Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by Caseless: 3:30am On Nov 14, 2012
NO!
Re: Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by Caseless: 3:33am On Nov 14, 2012
ifeness:

Is there a God up there? NO!

That puts the debate to rest
u believer of charles darwin and haloween day can die for ur belief .....who cares..
Re: Testing Our Religion...is It From God, Or Satan? by true2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
I was going to post on this thread, “Proof religion is from Satan,” and Gods warning to his people to get out of them.
There are many on the forum who do not believe in God, and seem to enjoy bashing those who do. I have no time for them,
For those who do believe in God, and want to read the information, my e-mail in on my profile. Please use your forum name, and I will send the information to you.
I know the names of the none believers who have postede all over the forum, and will not reply to them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian(African) Christians Name Their Children Jesus? / Please Read And Watch With Open Mind. Christians And Muslims / Ash Wednesday By Catholics,what Does It Realy Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.