Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. (2884 Views)

School In Ghana With Ease And Comfortability / School In Ghana With Just WAEC Results / Need Neco, Waec Gce, Jamb Result Checker Scratch Card Both In Whole Sales And Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. by valkaka(m): 2:08am On Nov 14, 2012
FOR ENQUIRES CONTACT VALENTINE.........AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF AIT STUDYING ELECT ELECT ENGR.
MY NUMBER IS +233540947491,+233246607939..
MY EMAIL IS VALENTINEKAKAWILLIAMS@YAHOO.COM
MY FACEBK ID IS VALENTINE KAKA OKEKE.

VERY CHEAP.NO AGENT....NO TRANSACTIONS FEES..ONLY FORM FEES AND U WILL GET UR ADMISSION LETTER.COME ONE COME ALL..JANUARY BATCH IS AROUND THE CORNER...NO DULLING..ADMISSION IS ON FOR NOVEMBER AND JANUARY BATCH AND WILL SOON CLOSE...HURRRY...HURRRY...
Re: Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. by swtesther(f): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2012
please my cousin wantx to study medicine an surgery.
Re: Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. by valkaka(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2012
ONLY UR WAEC,NECO OR JAMB IS ENOUGH TO EARN YOU A SPOT IN ANY UNIVERISTY HERE IN GHANA...NO TRANSACTIONS FEES,NO JAMB OR ANY EXMAS..JUST BUY YOUR FORM AND GET YOUR ADMISSION....
Re: Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. by valkaka(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2012
AM BAK NW IN GHANA FOR JANUARY SECTION...IF YOU ARE STILL INTRESTED...HURRY UP....NO DULLING...

(1) (Reply)

Payco - Pay.co / Make Money Importing From China. (little Capital,small Quantity Start Up) / Cooking Gas Regulator With Metre Guage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.