Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) (43889 Views)

Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Okada Rider's Head Bursts Open As He Collides With Containers In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Myself2(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Laugh,cry,smh,then LMAO
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Super1759: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am an engineer so I know all about making the impossible possible.. However, I am simply wondering how this picture works.. Two bikes, two different gear systems, two different brake systemts, Both brakes located originally on the right side of the bikes, both gear systems on the left side of the bikes.. How does he manage to work them and maintain a stable ride.. Or does he leav on bike on neutral and just ride one?! If so, what about braking?!

Basically, his design though ingenious, does not look plausible from here.. I need to see his design modifications upclose..
all these your long grammer. You don't know what a road side mechanic can do yet. You think he doesn't know about this? For the "okadas" to hit road,means it has been tasted and found worthy of biz

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Cutecharlz: Dats a good inventment and should be called DAKAO not OKADA
OR ODAKA

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHAT IS KEKE MARWA. ? PICS
TRICYCLE

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okworigeorge(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2012
FASHOLA::::WTF, i tot i banned dem
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Geomac: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW. I GOOGLED IT wink wink APPARENTLY KEKE MARWA IS 4 MILLION NAIRA. SO I SEE WHY HE DID IT

It is .4 Million (400k)
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2012
This one na 2-engines o, if one fails, use the other just like airplane, or do i call this a V2 keke napep....
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am an engineer...

I thought you were a native doctor? grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Ninilowo:
TRICYCLE
PRECIATE YOU BRAH
Geomac:

It is .4 Million (400k)
OH OK. MY MISTAKE. WOULD IT BE STRANGE IF A NIGERIAN BOUGHT A BRAND NEW KEKE MARWA AS A MEANS OF TRANSPORT FOR HIMSELF AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ? IF A FRIEND OF YOURS CAME TO VISIT YOU AND HE WAS CRUISING IN A KEKE MAWRA WOULD YOU LAUGH AT HIM ?
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Jibwillz: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Old pic
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: all these your long grammer. You don't know what a road side mechanic can do yet. You think he doesn't know about this? For the "okadas" to hit road,means it has been tasted and found worthy of biz

Thats the difference between us..

I saw this picture, it peaked my curiousity.. You jump and shout Halleluyah.. I see it and wonder 'how the f`uck does that work'.. Sort of like the 'Piss-Generator'.. You saw it and prolly went 'Wonderful', I saw it and went 'HOW?!'..

I know that local mechanics are supermen, however.. that does not explain the mechanism powering two independent bikes to move as one.. Its easier to join two wheelbarrows to gether than to join two motorised bikes together.. All I am saying is that, I need to see the design modifications.. #SIMPLE.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by seunajia: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Geomac:

It is .4 Million (400k)

This sounds more like it. I nearly shyte my pants when he said it's 4m shocked
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2012
HNosegbe:

I thought you were a native doctor? grin

Bros, I am versatile.. grin Man shall not live by bread alone.. grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: ...Am I the only one interested in knowing how this contraption can possibly work? I dont think its plausible..

The front tyres wont turn left or right. It has four tyres, so the two in front must be converted to work like that of a car before it moves smoothly.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2012
I will never experience poverty in my life.like this if you also pray so.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Hummer Bike. grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by chucky234(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHAT IS KEKE MARWA. ? PICS
Keke Marwa na India modernized okada with three wheels that can send you to early grave
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2012
chucky234: Keke Marwa na India modernized okada with three wheels that can send you to early grave
LMAO
grin grin grin LOOKS PRETTY SAFE TO ME. I LIKE IT. I THINK ITS CUTE [img]http://2.bp..com/_B2yOqBN6UbY/SmeDf5jhJNI/AAAAAAAABXM/G0YhSupmz0s/s400/Autorickshaw.jpg[/img] <<<< YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN I CAN CATCH WITH THAT THING grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros, I am versatile.. grin Man shall not live by bread alone.. grin

Abegi... No be money you still dey make from babalawo business? grin
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Omobacom: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2012
This one can carry 6ppl. 3 by 3.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by chakula: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: www.nairaland.com/attachments/441919_Sell_passenger_tricycle_jpg63509e83a8b5d90f39684fe4bed23c29 <<< HE COULDA BOUGHT THAT

This one can't dodge hold on, and it has no different with other vehicles.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by dilbert100: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2012
undecided
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by MajeOfficial: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2012
the igbo man cannot be deterred LOL
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2012
chakula:

This one can't dodge hold on, and it has no different with other vehicles.
THE ONE HE MADE CANT DODGE HOLD UP TOO.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by dabrake(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW. I GOOGLED IT wink wink APPARENTLY KEKE MARWA IS 4 MILLION NAIRA. SO I SEE WHY HE DID IT
With wetin?
With Rav4
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2012
okpara ugo:

The front tyres wont turn left or right. It has four tyres, so the two in front must be converted to work like that of a car before it moves smoothly.

How about the back?! You know motorcycles use the 'CHAIN DRIVE' system to work.. My ultimate question now is how does he power both back wheels and have them move in perfect unism for a smooth ride.. Remember that the accelerator mechanism operates one bike at a time.. same as the clutch..

If indeed this works, I will love to see his mods..
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2012
I get it now...

Upon closer scrutinization of the Picture, I noticed that the bike on the left side of the rider has to fuel tank.. SO I think its a case of merging one good bike, with a useless bike and then centering the steering wheel.. So one bike pushes both..

Nice, but weird.. I still would like to see what he did with the brakes and gears as they are originally on both sides of a bike.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by a1solution: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
He should have invented a flying Okada instead.
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by novakid(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Thats the difference between us..

I saw this picture, it peaked my curiousity.. You jump and shout Halleluyah.. I see it and wonder 'how the f`uck does that work'.. Sort of like the 'Piss-Generator'.. You saw it and prolly went 'Wonderful', I saw it and went 'HOW?!'..

I know that local mechanics are supermen, however.. that does not explain the mechanism powering two independent bikes to move as one.. Its easier to join two wheelbarrows to gether than to join two motorised bikes together.. All I am saying is that, I need to see the design modifications.. #SIMPLE.

Dude why do you need to see it?
Are you lastma/frsc/whatever?
If the stuff works for him and its movable...then let him battle it out with the transport agencies...even as I follow ur objective point of view on the way he did it...the fact still remains that his double bike idea is on the road... smiley
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Hahaha ...shei na 4 cycle engine dem de allow ...two okada bikes equal 4 cycle naa!

igbsam: Well, since fashola are chasing after bikes, am sure this one aint included cos its no longer a bike. What do we call this ? grin
Am sure in this guys mind, he's saying "Fashola u no fit catch me for dis one never"
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Les: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: ...Am I the only one interested in knowing how this contraption can possibly work? I dont think its plausible..
dude, i was in aba around dat time okada was banned there, guy you need to see the kind of construction aba dudes made outta this bikes. Some of then were even powered by a generator, some had 4 tires, 1 front, 3 back. D first keke napep i ever entered was made outta bike. It's more of a keke napep- like bike, ppl were afraid of it, but for me, who cares Me enjoy am wella o!!!
Re: Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2012
novakid :

Dude why do you need to see it?
Are you lastma/frsc/whatever?
If the stuff works for him and its movable...then let him battle it out with the transport agencies...even as I follow ur objective point of view on the way he did it...the fact still remains that his double bike idea is on the road... smiley

My question was not for him, but for me... When I see something like that, I want to know how he did it.. And I figured it out.. Well 85% of it anyways..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / 6 Dead,many Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Lagos [photo] / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.