Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40633 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ghettodreamz(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2012
No more wazobia =N=50.00 distributions. grin grin grin

No more Eba (Garri) grin grin grin

No more 1 congo of rice grin grin grin

Finally, the issue of political thuggery would go into extinction grin grin grin

A new dawn has come for a free and fair elections in Kwara state. grin grin grin

Finally, a great relief to the Kwarans as PDP extinction drew to a close. grin grin grin

A good opportunity/avenue for the ACN Political Party to leverage on, come 2015 elections. grin grin grin

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by taif(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Who is nestWho is nestWho is nest
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pure123: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2012
And so? who i tell when my Father died? abeg make i hear word.....naa GEJ b next on line i swear
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Sylverbox(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2012
1 by 1, dem don dey go....I wonder hw many mansions he must have built on d othere side. Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by bluejeff(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Jarus: Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun.

He may not be the most admirable of politicians, but he was clearly a cheerful giver, a great philantropist that never let his people down.
Yeah, samething was said when abacha, hitler and osama died.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ghettodreamz(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
taif: Who is nestWho is nestWho is nest

Did you mean what is nest? grin

A nest is a structure or a place made or chosen by a bird for laying eggs and sheltering its young. grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2012
taif: Who is nestWho is nestWho is nest
A BIRD ? undecided
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pure123: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2012
ayobase: Lam on Sunday.
Saraki on Wednesday.
....... on Saturday.
......... on tuesday.
........ on Friday.
May their souls continue to rest in peace if they have been resting!

U can fill in the blank spaces above if u like.
Im out!

if i am not mistaken the 2 off them were ACN, pls correct me if am wrong....... then next is PDP member......and Buhari party after
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ghettodreamz(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Lexusgs430: Unfortunately, just heard on AIT that it's just a rumour. Sola Saraki is NOT dead.

Maybe you and those AIT staffs need spiritual deliverance or better still stop watching AIT and make INTERNET your best friend for current and up-to-date NEWS not Dokpesi's TV station.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by alaoeri: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Serve as a warning to other politicians they all gonna die one day, RIP baba oloye.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Vado(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
jigawatts: In Islam, its a SIN to talk anyhow about a dead person, No matter what he/she has done. We are just to learn from them that LIFE is VANITY.
God created people like him to show us that no matter the MONEY, POWER, RESPECT, INFLUENCE u have, Death is the END POINT.
IF you cannot pray for HIM, its much beta to keep quiet.
R.I.P Olusola Saraki, May Allah forgive you. Its between you and God now.

(I am talking to Muslims alone and that is is the Islamic perspective) smiley

Shut tha 4k up with ur perspective dawg, nobody cares. His actions from the 90s to this moment didn't affect muslims alone but all kwarans in general. Many dreams have been killed because of his greed and lust for power. Kwara was among the firstly created 12 states. We know where they ought to be on the scheme of things in nigeria but this fool deprived the people and made them paupers with his power lust. Now you are trying to sell us that righteous religious b.s. FOH bro. May Saraki be judged in heaven according to his deeds on earth.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by 6ft: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
sun re o!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by maxtum(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
@ OP CONFIRM YOUR REPORT!!!!

A.I.T JUST AIRED THAT HE ISN'T DEAD!!!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ochallo: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
Thank God he is no longer in PDP, they won't spend too much money with the whole 4oth day celebration and funeral.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by alaoeri: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
pure123:

if i am not mistaken the 2 off them were ACN, pls correct me if am wrong....... then next is PDP member......and Buhari party after
Dr Saraki isn't ACN member get υя facts right.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by osmog: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2012
price of gari in kwara remain unchanged coolprice of gari in kwara remain unchanged
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by k2039: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2012
greatgod2012: U see now, na all of us go die one day with all his jazz-jazz, he no die?
Anyway, may his soul RIP

Not all of us o,I will c d rapture and I will be raptured without dying

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pendusky(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:
AIT now being aired..Saraki is not
dead! Gbenga Aruleba just read a
statement from the special adviser
denouncing the death rumour.. na wao..
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Pataki: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2012
Hope the news is true. Goodbye you looter and thief!

History has recorded your name with your evil deeds. One by one all those who have stolen this country to the international disgrace that it has now become will begin to die one after the other. OBJ, IBB, et al.....you are all next to go!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Burger01(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: ... No Comment.. Just >>>>
@Okija, I beg which kain dance me this o? Se na Azonto or Alanta?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tayoccu(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2012
Lexusgs430: Unfortunately, just heard on AIT that it's just a rumour. Sola Saraki is NOT dead.

I'm in Ilorin, and it has been confirmed, Olusola Saraki is dead.
The people seem happy he's dead.
Some are calling it "the beginning of the end of the saraki dynasty"
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pythonwizpro(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2012
k2039:

Not all of us o,I will c d rapture and I will be raptured without dying

Ok ooooooo.. I hope you would be equally prepared to subscribe to the mark 666 by then undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by creserve: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2012
May Allah repose his soul.During his lifetime,he made made strong positive impact on some peoples lives. While others considered him as a selfish dictator.He was a great philantropist though some will want to question his means of livelihood!Well,it is on record that he was for long the sole kingmaker of Kwara politics,with his sphere of influence extending to Kogi and Oyo states! He enthroned the governors of Kwara state from 1979 to2011.But noteworthy is the fact that he fell out with all of them,including his son!
Undoubtedly,his demise is expected to raise a lot of dust in the political equation of the state and the most important questions are;Will the son be able to sustain the grip on the state like the father?Is the state ready for emancipation?I am sure these questions will be answered in the next couple of months.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tonte(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2012
tellwisdom: He's a doctor and still cant cure himself....Nansense angry angry

Mumu, can a doctor cure himself of old age? Or doctors shouldn't die?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by RAJA99: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE WITH ALLAH! AMEN!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by megxo(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2012
wias d minion n hades thing.....REDMOSQUITO, com do ur tin na....... grin
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by azeecomltrust: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2012
haha nawah o.. so you saw this on AIT and u bring it come here.. both you and AIT need to be flog seriously. infact sue for trying to miss-inform the public.. maybe we call on Pastor Bakare to deliver you...
ghettodreamz:

Maybe you and those AIT staffs need spiritual deliverance or better still stop watching AIT and make INTERNET your best friend for current and up-to-date NEWS not Dokpesi's TV station.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
Good riddance jo!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Dawdy(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
Watch channel tv's breaking news to be sure, Olusol Saraki is Dead!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by hazvat(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
May His rugged soul rest in rugged peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.