Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,042 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Moving From Consumer Society To Producer Society - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moving From Consumer Society To Producer Society (629 Views)

Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place / Consumer Protection Council Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving From Consumer Society To Producer Society by PrinceUfe: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Almost daily, we see and hear problems in Nigeria. Someone asked this question on NigerianDiary, “How Can We Move From A Consumer Society to Producer Society”, my own answer was that a good number of Nigerians depend on others for survival. You know why? I organized a poll on the website, “NigerianDiary”, and discovered that what I said was true.

Today, we have the strength to move ourselves from being consumers to producers.

No more will you need to import goods like Bar Soaps, Toilet soaps, Liquid Soaps, Industrial Liquid Soaps, Detergent, Lotion, Hair Cream, Paints, Cement, Coal wash, Izzal/Detol, Air freshner, and so on.

Get the strength that you have been waiting for today from ProductionPanel at www.productionpanel.com and become a producer, call someone who can put you through production on 2348069344902.

Source: NigerianDiary

To Production Success.
Ubong

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Credit Cards / Start Export Charcoal / Help Me On My Fiverr Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.