Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? (846 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? by craziest: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2012
Hi,

I want to host a site for a federal agency using .gov.ng but all the Registrant listed on NIRA website either have one challenge or the other

Please If you have ever hosted or know anywhere to host can you please let me know sirs
Re: Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? by rufaai(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2012
craziest: Hi,

I want to host a site for a federal agency using .gov.ng but all the Registrant listed on NIRA website either have one challenge or the other

Please If you have ever hosted or know anywhere to host can you please let me know sirs

You can register .gov.ng domains and host with www.gigalayer.com, but you need to have a government letter-headed request letter for the domain to be registered with NIRA. As an individual, you cannot register .gov.ng undecided
Re: Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? by webguru(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Tell the head of IT for the federal agency to contact NITDA. They won't listen to you.
Re: Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? by craziest: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2012
@webguru

thanks alot. that seems to be the case

@gigalayer

you are not responding to my emails again......
Re: Where Can I Host .gov.ng ? by THESuperman(m): 1:03am On Nov 21, 2012
I just did one for some agency in edo, you can try them http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=334Utiware Web Hosting Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Make Paypal Payment For Me? / Seun!!! What Happened To My Username? / World Forum Created By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.