Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99833 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
wapmasta001: I HAVE BEEN ONLINE SINCE 8AM, UP TILL NOW, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE GUD MONI WITH LESS RISK, AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT, I MADE THAT HAPPEN USING RANDOM 50, IN A VERY STRATEGIC WAY... I FIGURED OUT TWO STRATEGIES HERE 1 MAKES AT LEAST 3.01$ PROFIT IN A BET OF 20DOLS PAYOUT, WHILE D OTHER UP $5.50 DOLS ALSO....STILL COOKING ANYWAY, I WAS ABLE TO MAKE UP TO 40$ WITH DIZ..... HERE IS D SCREENSHOT BELOW......
HMMMMM WAPMASTER I DON CATCH YOU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: 0DAYS MEANS BOM WORKING DAYS. SO IF YOU STAKE YOUR BET IN THE MORNING OR ANYTIME OF THE DAY IT WILL EXPIRE AT MIDNITE[12AM]
LASTLY, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN A TREND IS GOING UP OR DOWN JUST SCROLL DOWN FROM YOUR BOM PLATFORM AND CLICK ON INTERACTIVE CHART WITH 5MINS OR 10MIS TIME FRAM YOU WILL SEE THE MOVEMENT OF THE CANDLE STICKS.WHEN IT SHOWS RED THAT MEANS ITS GOING DOWN BUT WHEN IT SHOWS BLUE ITS GOING UP.MONITOR IT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE

if it is red what i'm i to do if it is green what i'm i to do in in/out
if it is red what i'm i to do if it is green what i'm i to do in touch/no touch
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
AM STAKING RANDOM INDEX 50 WITH LOW BARRIER 2.0 AND HIGH BARRIER 1.9 IN 5MINS DURATION.LETS SEE HOW IT STAY BETWEEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
letsurvey:

if it is red what i'm i to do if it is green what i'm i to do in in/out
if it is red what i'm i to do if it is green what i'm i to do in touch/no touch
IT SEEMS YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME,PLS JUST GOTO WWW.BABYPIPS.COM TO LEARN HOW TREND WORKS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: AM STAKING RANDOM INDEX 50 WITH LOW BARRIER 2.0 AND HIGH BARRIER 1.9 IN 5MINS DURATION.LETS SEE HOW IT GOES
THANK GOD I WON IT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
RD50 BARRIERS +2.0 -2.0 STAYS BETWEEN 5MINS DURATION LETS GO

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: IT SEEMS YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME,PLS JUST GOTO WWW.BABYPIPS.COM TO LEARN HOW TREND WORKS

please just give me clues dont make me go thru that lenght
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: RD50 BARRIERS +2.0 -2.0 STAYS BETWEEN 5MINS DURATION LETS GO
WON
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
cnt trade RISE/FALL in Random Indices,dnt knw y
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
letsurvey:

please just give me clues dont make me go thru that lenght

We all went through that length to get to where we are now.

The fast road leads to DISASTER most of the time.

This is a forum and we all contribute here.

You have to be able to contribute something one way or another.

Devote 1 month to gathering knowledge and that will land you in a better position.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Good trading there wapmaster.
Random indices looked good for trading today. I am happy for you.

Please what barrier were you using for random 50. I have never used random 50. what duration are you using.
Nnaa abeg give me that your e-book "beat beton" make I read. Thanks.

AM ALSO INTERESTD IN D E-BOOK
THAKS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
teeboy4x: cnt trade RISE/FALL in Random Indices,dnt knw y
YOU CAN DO IT BRO,ITS JUST LIKE FOREX IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
omakay:

We all went through that length to get to where we are now.

The fast road leads to DISASTER most of the time.

This is a forum and we all contribute here.

You have to be able to contribute something one way or another.

Devote 1 month to gathering knowledge and that will land you in a better position.
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by samfaj(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: WON
Can som1 still go 4 ds bet nw on real acc? I have tried it on my virtual acc and it's GREEN....If YES, wn is it gonna stop?...plz ur urgent response will be aprc8ted
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
samfaj:
Can som1 still go 4 ds bet nw on real acc? I have tried it on my virtual acc and it's GREEN....If YES, wn is it gonna stop?...plz ur urgent response will be aprc8ted
YES YOU CAN BUT USE +2.5 AND -2.5
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
RD50 -2.3 +2.3 5MINS STAY BETWEEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: RD50 -2.3 +2.3 5MINS STAY BETWEEN
WON
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
CAN I USE ANY ODA CARD APART FROM DAT UBA AFRICARD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by samfaj(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: YES YOU CAN BUT USE +2.5 AND -2.5
Thanx bro just place 1 bet wt ds and WON. Plz like how many bets can I go 4 wt ds? Or d new barrier u just posted? Thanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
samfaj:
Thanx bro just place 1 bet wt ds and WON. Plz like how many bets can I go 4 wt ds? Or d new barrier u just posted? Thanx
YES AS MANY BET AS YOU CAN BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE CHART B4 PLACING THE BET
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by samfaj(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: YES AS MANY BET AS YOU CAN BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE CHART B4 PLACING THE BET
Thanx bro...I have WON 3 bets nw....More greeeeeeeens 2 ur account and mine....I dey chop dollars nw...lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
samfaj:
Thanx bro...I have WON 3 bets nw....More greeeeeeeens 2 ur account and mine....I dey chop dollars nw...lol
YEH MY BRODA THATS THE SPIRIT I JUST WON 40DOLS NOW
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by samfaj(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
sympathy55: YEH MY BRODA THATS THE SPIRIT I JUST WON 40DOLS NOW
Wow! I dey envy u oooo...me just rake in $6+, buh am hapi wt that bein a newbie. With time, I would be trading like u...kudos 2 u all guys that brought-up ds kind thread...not like dose info-marketer that they will be preachin what they are nt practisin, they don chop my money since 2005, but nw, NO WAY 4 dem again....GOD BLESS U ALL...!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
samfaj:
Wow! I dey envy u oooo...me just rake in $6+, buh am hapi wt that bein a newbie. With time, I would be trading like u...kudos 2 u all guys that brought-up ds kind thread...not like dose info-marketer that they will be preachin what they are nt practisin, they don chop my money since 2005, but nw, NO WAY 4 dem again....GOD BLESS U ALL...!!!
you are welcome remember that the trade will close at 12am o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
AM OUT GUYSSSSSS GOODNITE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2012
ADJUSTING MY ASS FOR 11TH HOUR
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2012
mannet: this BOM people are criminals i swear,my first bet on my real account dis afternoon came out red....am beginning to really reason with Ivynwa,cos early this year a Nigerian guy that once worked for Liteforex told us about all the in-house criminal activities and tweaking of customer accounts to make them loose which was y he left and so many other issues of irregularities,let's keep our fingers crossed.

Are you telling me? I have read of somebody that stopped when his brokers started manipulating his account after realizing that he is making much money at Binary option, which is why i said that we must watch out for any manipulation.

Anyway let's be positive about things in as much we shouldhave our eyes open, the guys here are awesome with their positive spirit. Positivity is a great power so let's stay positive. Sorry about your loss bro, hope you make more successful trading with time.

ufotuko: honestly if it is $40 that you make in a day then i must say that i am no longer interested in the bom trading ,i make at least $8000 monthly from the forex trading business and i still want to earn more and i heard that bom trading can even provide more profits than what i get from forex trading and you are here saying $40.u don fall my hand.

@Ufotuko
Please which broker are you using for your forex, I am almost flowing with these online trading thing and enjoying it. I may do well at Forex if i study it harder. If you guys can make $8,000 through forex in a month then I can do it too.

@Wapmasta
Bros I no dey hear your voice again, abi you no wan give me the E-book "Beat Beton" make I follow beat beton before they beat me --lol.
Abeg i dey wait for you. My e-mail address is ivorybt@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2012
Ivynwa:

Are you telling me? I have read of somebody that stopped when his brokers started manipulating his account after realizing that he is making much money at Binary option, which is why i said that we must watch out for any manipulation.

Anyway let's be positive about things in as much we shouldhave our eyes open, the guys here are awesome with their positive spirit. Positivity is a great power so let's stay positive. Sorry about your loss bro, hope you make more successful trading with time.

@Ufotuko
Please which broker are you using for your forex, I am almost flowing with these online trading thing and enjoying it. I may do well at Forex if i study it harder. If you guys can make $8,000 through forex in a month then I can do it too.

@Wapmasta
Bros I no dey hear your voice again, abi you no wan give me the E-book "Beat Beton" make I follow beat beton before they beat me --lol.
Abeg i dey wait for you. My e-mail address is ivorybt@yahoo.com. Thanks

i use instaforex as my broker which i use to trade,they are reliable and have a very smooth brokerage service
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2012
https://www.bomforum.com/

You guys should open this link and y'all be surprised at what you will find.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2012
omakay: https://www.bomforum.com/

You guys should open this link and y'all be surprised at what you will find.

ARE YOU SURE THAT LINK IS SAFE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2012
sympathy55: ARE YOU SURE THAT LINK IS SAFE

The shocking thing is that the link led to BOM homepage.

There are even other links that still takes you to BOM homepage.

I will reveal them as time unfolds.

Either some hackers are very good OR BOM is up to something fishy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2012
omakay:

The shocking thing is that the link led to BOM homepage.

There are even other links that still takes you to BOM homepage.

I will reveal them as time unfolds.

Either some hackers are very good OR BOM is up to something fishy.
OK I TAUGHT AS MUCH.LET US WATCH AND SEE..

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.