Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99829 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Ivynwa: @Ufotuko
Please can you direct me on how to get through with opening a demo account at instaforex. I was trying to download the metatrader that was needed and was being requested for a proxy server info including the password. Which proxy server address should be used there? I have put in the IP address and still can't download.
you do not need any proxy before you can download the trading platform,just visit their webiste then look for trading instrument and click it then it will be bring out different choice for downloads like download to pc or mobile trading platform then choose the one that you want to download which should be the one of pc if you want to download it to a pc and if it is mobile phone u want to download to then you choose mobile trading platform, which country are you in
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2012
ufotuko: you do not need any proxy before you can download the trading platform,just visit their webiste then look for trading instrument and click it then it will be bring out different choice for downloads like download to pc or mobile trading platform then choose the one that you want to download which should be the one of pc if you want to download it to a pc and if it is mobile phone u want to download to then you choose mobile trading platform, which country are you in

You can try it to see what i am telling you, it keeps requesting for a proxy server. It wasted all my sleep time for me----stayed awake fidgeting with it. I will look for an email to contact the instaforex site and ask them how to go about it but if you know you can tell me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by mannet(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2012
@Ufotuko
It's really nice to have u here and i appreciate ur coming and sometin tells me ur going to be a very great resource to the house,am a forex trader,making $8000 on forex or BOM is no beans at all,if u can make that in forex then we can really explore ur strategy for mega cash on BOM.
please avoid any distraction or discouragement,concentrate on getting what u came here for and also helping every member of this great family.
Here's my email address brahamdon@gmail.com,if u can help me with sometin resourceful so that i can also learn ur strategy for making such profit cos as i dey so am ready to learn from a primary 5 pupil in as much as i will SUCCEED!!! PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP THE HOUSE TO MAKE MORE CASH IN BOM.GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

You can try it to see what i am telling you, it keeps requesting for a proxy server. It wasted all my sleep time for me----stayed awake fidgeting with it. I will look for an email to contact the instaforex site and ask them how to go about it but if you know you can tell me.
i have never being asked for any proxy address or so before i can download the trading platform,you know what may be i will download the file and upload it on nairaland so that you can now do the installation
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2012
ufotuko: i have never being asked for any proxy address or so before i can download the trading platform,you know what may be i will download the file and upload it on nairaland so that you can now do the installation

Do you want to download it now for me or is it later that you mean. I am asking to know whether to stay awake till you download it, I'm almost sleeping off. I will wait if you are downloading right away. Thanks very much.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Do you want to download it now for me or is it later that you mean. I am asking to know whether to stay awake till you download it, I'm almost sleeping off. I will wait if you are downloading right away. Thanks very much.
i am not able to upload the file here on nairaland,it is telling me file is too large,give me ur email address so that i can send the file to you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2012
Good Morning house...wishing every one a GREENful week
Viewing this topic: omakay(m), jsh_eng, wapmasta001, bummyolu, dagr8(m), okeyz(m) and 1 guest(s)
i hail o omakay, wapmasta and Jsh_eng

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Guys, you knw wat?? I believe every1 here came to learn, jst as no one knws all tins...so for me i c diz argument here as immaturity between both of u...if u r makn $8000 a month..den gud, if u r willing to share d way u make dat a mont, den gud.and if ur aim is to discourage d newbies here..den u suck...according wat dat guy said, if u hav a gud capital and a gud strategy, u wud make dat money in just 7days on bom bro..i.e nt even talkn abt my own strategy....nt siding anybody...but no body shud be saying wat he/she is nt sharing with d house, coz it luks like brag 2 me...dats y u told me d first place dat im falling ur hand by making $40/day..guy i placed 20$ on just 8 trades to make dat in a day...being confident of d strategy, if i place $200 on dat 8 trades for some days...y nt tink abt hw much i can nw earn if a place more dan dat.....i beliv silver can do more dan diz, and his life its just simple like mine....anyway bro if uv gat some contributions, we r happy to welcome them....and if dias none?...den ffff.......................`pEACEEEEE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2012
Haaaaaaa....me self trowey cap oooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2012
dagr8: Good Morning house...wishing every one a GREENful week
Viewing this topic: omakay(m), jsh_eng, wapmasta001, bummyolu, dagr8(m), okeyz(m) and 1 guest(s)

joeword: chai oga wapmaster me dey hail u o u boi 4rm club.
me self hail ooooooooo...joeword..great to c u here
Gud morning bro.....prep for exams.....ma strategy wud b placed today...wanna test it with forex too , or wat do u tink...i was able to convert my ysternyt 41$ to 53$...how?? just cheked rd25s and rd50 chart...so i saw i cud go for sm bets...i went for 3bets..1 on rd25 and 2 on rd50....dey came out greennn heres d proof 4 ysterdays total earnings

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2012

I hail ooooooo!!!

Wishing us all a GREEN PIPFULL WEEK!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2012
omakay:

I hail ooooooo!!!

Wishing us all a GREEN PIPFULL WEEK!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
yeah........wishing u bunch of greens
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2012
GOOD MORNING GUYSSS HOW WAS YOUR WEEKENDS, MAY GOD BLESS THIS WEEK FOR US O because DECEMBER DON REACH grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2012
RD50 -2.4 +2.4 5MINS WHO IS WITH ME LETS GO BETWEEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: RD50 -2.4 +2.4 5MINS WHO IS WITH ME LETS GO BETWEEN
BET WON
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2012

Am on mobile now...but am with u sha
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: BET WON

MISSD IT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2012
teeboy4x:

MISSD IT
MY GUY MOBILE NO GO FAVOR YOU O
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2012
jsh_eng I GREET YOU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2012

morning house, dagr8 I greet you, hope we all had a gudwkend, welcome to anoda week of greens.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: jsh_eng I GREET YOU

bro, I salute you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2012
uyi_osas, I see you oooo....welcome to d house....hope you dey follow swallow d green of today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: MY GUY MOBILE NO GO FAVOR YOU O

I knw boss...pls how can I fund BOM acc apart from LR and UBA AFRICARD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2012

WON
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2012
teeboy4x:

I knw boss...pls how can I fund BOM acc apart from LR and UBA AFRICARD
use payment agent
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by haychPee(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: MY GUY MOBILE NO GO FAVOR YOU O

i noticed too cox on my virtual each tym i chose my barrier BOM wud put their barrier Απϑ deir return's always bt 94%/95% wch i bliev is too risky.
Is that ow dey mk barriers rigid or ΐτ̲̅'s bcox am using BB chairman mi?
Besides, many of my bet of just 15mins is still open since abt 2days now...shud i say ΐτ̲̅'s because am on mobile?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2012
sympathy55: GOOD MORNING GUYSSS HOW WAS YOUR WEEKENDS, MAY GOD BLESS THIS WEEK FOR US O because DECEMBER DON REACH grin
GUD MORNING SIR WELCOME TO ANOTHER BLESS WEEK OF GREENN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2012
dagr8:
use payment agent

Payment Agent like?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2012
teeboy4x:

Payment Agent like?
lIke exchangebom dot com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by uyiosas(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
jsh_eng: uyi_osas, I see you oooo....welcome to d house....hope you dey follow swallow d green of today

yeah feels good to be back in d midst of my people...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2012
ufotuko: i am not able to upload the file here on nairaland,it is telling me file is too large,give me ur email address so that i can send the file to you

@Ufotuko

You can send it to me at ivorybt@yahoo.com
Thanks very much for your effort to help.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2012
dagr8:
lIke exchangebom dot com

Guez u re talkin abt LR

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.