Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (99822 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
chidexybrainz: Please can you guys help me with the binary option ebook on how to get free $100 as startup in binary option from a broker. I have tried subscribing in order to get access to the ebook but to no avail.
My email is: chidexy1@gmail.com

I wil be most grateful if this request is granted. [color=#990000][/color]

Don't bother yourself.

You will have to make up to $10000 before you are allowed to withdraw anything.

It's like working for your broker.

It's not worth it at all.

In case you are not satisfied, try and contact their support service and also read the terms and conditions.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
teeboy4x:

Wat Do u mean by BEARISH and BULLISH SIGNAL

If you intend to trade BOM and you do not yet know what a BULLISH and BEARISH market is , then you do not yet have adequate knowledge of the financial markets and you are not ready for this. Go and get knowledge first before you waste your hard-earned money on BOM.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: I JUST WANT TO SUMMARIZE IT FOR YOU.

BOLLINGER INDICATOR HAS TWO BANDS>>>UPPER AND LOWER BANDS WITH A DOTTED LINE AT THE MIDDLE[EMA]

HOW TO CALCULATE A BOLLINGER INDICATOR>>>

WHEN THE BANDS STARTS TO WIDEN AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE CENTER LINE[EMA},PRICE BECOMES MORE VOLATILE AND A TREND BEGINS TO DEVELOPE

WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES ABOVE THE UPPER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BEARISH SIGNAL. ALSO WHEN TWO OR MORE CANDLES CLOSES BELLOW THE LOWER BOLLINGER BAND THEN ITS A STRONG REVERSAL BULLISH SIGNAL.

FINALLY WHEN THE UPPER AND LOWER BANDS ARE CLOSED TOGETHER AND VERY NEAR TO THE CENTER LINE OF EMA[EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE} IT MEANS THE PRICE IS RANGING.
HOPE IT HELPS.

It helps a lot.

I have even added a customized version of FRACTALS to my charts to enhance the strategy.

It helps to control the moods and swings of the bolinger bands.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by eddyhaze(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
hi my interactive charts doesnt show up, any ideas?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
sympathy55: BEARISH = DOWNTREND

BULLISH = UPTREND

K...tanx brov
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by chidexybrainz: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
omakay:

Don't bother yourself.

You will have to make up to $10000 before you are allowed to withdraw anything.

It's like working for your broker.

It's not worth it at all.

In case you are not satisfied, try and contact their support service and also read the terms and conditions.

Ohh... Broda, thanks alot. I'm very satisfied with your answer.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
eddyhaze: hi my interactive charts doesnt show up, any ideas?

Use SAFARI browser and make sure u av jAvA RUN TIME INstaLd in Ya PC
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2012
GOD I THANK YOU FOR TODAYS GREENS. AM ALREADY 2RU FOR TODAYS TARGET. GOD WILL ALSO HELP YOU GUYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DAILY TARGET AS WELL.>>>>AMEN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2012
sympathy55: GOD I THANK YOU FOR TODAYS GREENS. AM ALREADY 2RU FOR TODAYS TARGET. GOD WILL ALSO HELP YOU GUYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DAILY TARGET AS WELL.>>>>AMEN.

ENJOY BROV
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sympathy55(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2012
omakay:

It helps a lot.

I have even added a customized version of FRACTALS to my charts to enhance the strategy.

It helps to control the moods and swings of the bolinger bands.
NICE ONE MY OGA. I TRUST YOU.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fxbomovi: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2012
I thank God for the greens am seeing in this forum. But risking so much for little profit may not pay off in the long run. Betonmarket is a very tricky company. Betting on random indices is not bad, but risking so much capital for 3 to 5 percent profit is certainly not good.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by donjerzzy(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Godmorning guys...more greens ahead...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sunwalk(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2012
wapmasta001:
Simple moving average with 14 as d period
there 3 indicators na. First is 14 d others re wat?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2012
fxbomovi: I thank God for the greens am seeing in this forum. But risking so much for little profit may not pay off in the long run. Betonmarket is a very tricky company. Betting on random indices is not bad, but risking so much capital for 3 to 5 percent profit is certainly not good.

you made a vital point in ur speech bro....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2012
Good morning house, hope we all had a very lovely weekend?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2012
Good morning house..wishing everyone more greens to our accounts. I hail my masters in the building. Hope y'all doing fine
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bemagnify: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2012
Afta readin thoroughly of seasn 1 and seasn 2 i dnt stil undastnd wot betonmarket is al abt..... Pls dnt be ofended, am a newbie and i wana join d train, pls guys dnt liv me behind! Nid a thorough guideline..... Tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2012
bemagnify: Afta readin thoroughly of seasn 1 and seasn 2 i dnt stil undastnd wot betonmarket is al abt..... Pls dnt be ofended, am a newbie and i wana join d train, pls guys dnt liv me behind! Nid a thorough guideline..... Tnx
don't leave this thread bro. Just stay glued... Goto babypips.com to learn forex101. Open a virtual account with betonmarkets.com, then Brace yourself!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bemagnify: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Manweysabi: don't leave this thread bro. Just stay glued... Goto babypips.com to learn forex101. Open a virtual account with betonmarkets.com, then Brace yourself!
ok tnx man
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2012
bemagnify: Afta readin thoroughly of seasn 1 and seasn 2 i dnt stil undastnd wot betonmarket is al abt..... Pls dnt be ofended, am a newbie and i wana join d train, pls guys dnt liv me behind! Nid a thorough guideline..... Tnx

please visit http://binaryoptionclub.com/ for a detailed tutorial on all you need to know as regards Binary Options Trading.

And this time, open your mind to everything you read.

You will understand.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bemagnify: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
omakay:

please visit http://binaryoptionclub.com/ for a detailed tutorial on all you need to know as regards Binary Options Trading.

You will understand.
tnx..... Am going dia rite away!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bemagnify: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
omakay:

You will understand.
dem da speak grammer wey i no undastand! Pls guys if u realy wana help me... Add me on 2go wit dis id.. Bema3

one lov.........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Jsh eng. Good afternoon Boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
sympathy55: GOD I THANK YOU FOR TODAYS GREENS. AM ALREADY 2RU FOR TODAYS TARGET. GOD WILL ALSO HELP YOU GUYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DAILY TARGET AS WELL.>>>>AMEN.

wot strategy do u use and are you on 2go or facebook pls my email is flint422@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
AUDUSD going north for the next one hour.

Need to place the bet for the next 58 minutes.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by bemagnify: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Guys mak una help me na!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello peeps, the house seems dull today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
sunwalk:
there 3 indicators na. First is 14 d others re wat?
guy dia are only 2 indicators dia......bolinger bands and sma.......the bolinger bands has d first line at d top (bolinger upper) the middle dotted lines (bolinger average) and d last line (bolinger lower) while the blue line is the simple moving average,..........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
av being working on MAKING TRENDING STRATEGY MORE SAFE.....LOOK AT WAT MY CHART LOKES LIKE NAW...........,,,....AM GONNA COMPOSE EVERYTIN TO D HOUSE AFTER SERIOUS TESTING.............

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by omakay(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
wapmasta001: av being working on MAKING TRENDING STRATEGY MORE SAFE.....LOOK AT WAT MY CHART LOKES LIKE NAW...........,,,....AM GONNA COMPOSE EVERYTIN TO D HOUSE AFTER SERIOUS TESTING.............

Oga!!!! send me those hot indicators of yours!!!!

Let me make a solid weapon out of them.

My mail address is lenux4luv@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by belod4me(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
This company offers free signal for binary options for life. 70%-75% accuracy. 6-10 signals daily. Check it out ur self by downloading the attached ebook for details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.