Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (161833 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2009
Nigerians and prestige!
Now we wanna take credit for softwares we didnt create, ideas we didnt invent,secrets cheats we only found or figured out as time wore on.
Like it or not, there will be inventors and there will also be developers. Most significant is that "THERE WILL ALSO BE OPPORTUNISTS", who reap where they dont sow.
Two options:
1. LEAN BACK AND RESEARCH.
2. SHUT UP AND BROWSE!
Geez!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Heinz(m): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2009
jeez wat a harsh way of saying the truth
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2009
Honestly, i cant yet quite figure out the use of the VPN thing. I dont think it auto configures internet apps. The only thing that somehow acted like that was when i wanted to update my anti virus. But i later discovered it got configured from IE settings not from VPN. Secondly i think one way to enjoy the Premium thing is to open many accounts and do and try before buy on each of them (if you dont want to go through the stress of timing, deleting cookies on your system etc).
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2009
@ toluxa, CLEAR YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER, FF, YIM, SETTINGS. and u will see the use of VPN.
if you still have 8080 in them, then ur not a vpn user yet.

@ MTN spy, alright i give up, Gloaded, FBt watever of the year, happy now? i no get strenght to argue, got better things to do. and about the site thing, Go ask Ogboraph when i launched that site, and invited him In. He shouted And WARNED that if MTN Block that yf, i will be the one to Blame. I quickly edited the whole thing. so Not willing to bear the blame, so when glaaded posted it, i simply QUOTED from him, so that if its blocked i wont be blamed.

[s]last post on this issue[/s]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
I've been in nland for quite some time now and I was fortunate I join when this particular thread was more interesting and lively, when forumers post their researches fully without holding back like you so called gurus do now. If you read this thread from onset you'll see some intelligent and inspiring posts that'll make you want to venture more into the FBT world. The major members then, post all their discoveries without holding back and they even offer to assist you on YM! anytime you call on them. I don't want to start mentioning names because I still keep those people in my reserve list because they are truely inspiring and that's why I pick on hons' when I got to discover his new attitude.

If you want to claim to be a guru then you have to be ready to give your all to the progress of this forum. you have to give everything without holding back which most of you don't do, you just come here to boast of your discoveries, shout about flock browser and say you have plan A-Z for all networks but you'll still go on YM to beg members for latest FBT.

Things worth doing is worth doing well so if you're not capable to do then you should be capable of keeping quiet. 

Lastly, Intellegence is a priviledge not a gift and should be use for the benefit of mankind.

@honsule

One love bro

@all

Zain on mobile using opera IP and port cheat is back, so don't get decieved by anyone offering you fake IPs or telling you there's a new zain cheat. Everything is going back to usual as it concerns zain, they went on Festive break and that's why they resisted us from the actual zain fbt so that we can enjoy our Christmas and New Year. Now they are back and are doing everything possible to make It " A Wonderful World" for we their suscribers.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2009
@soki. So wats going to be in the proxy field of the things i want to use it for including YM, IE etc?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ initialize

the problem is that it starts the Open vpn and then stops it as indicated due to an error as indicated in the error message.I tried diabling my firewall but still no show.What do you think could be the problem?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sleekric(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
I have the same problem with mtn, it doesnt even connect using d server address.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ toluxa. for YIM =No proxy, for FF = No proxy, for IE = Uncheck all the boxes.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2009
@all

The problem you all are having with freedom isn't actually with the application but it occurs as a result of weak network from mtn as a result of high no of people using the same gateway.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2009
@Initialize
Weak network from mtn?I find that hard to believe because the signal strength indicated by my pc suite last nite was very good-100%.Even in the afternoon when it last connected 4 me, signal strength was 51%.So why shouldn't it connect with a full signal strength of 100% ?When I got tired of that annoying ? mark
starring me in the face,I reverted back 2 opera 7.5u2 and it was quite fast.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MTNspy(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2009
@ogboraph
I strongly suggest u spare us this nonsense n keep quiet. Did soki put u up 2 this? We all knw ur antecedence. For u it is all about fame. Does it not interest u that gloaded n DC have both nt even commented on this fbt vote thing, which is nt even official? This shows that like u he is just an opportunist. Soki did admitted he was afraid 2 take d blame 4 d eventual demise of yf. Why on earth will he nw want d fame? Ur assertion that it was copied off soki's site is just 2 lame. Bro,we are nt kids o. We all knw yf has been there 4 long. It has been on sale at premium price by many 'gurus'. That gloaded took d liberty 2 follow d spirit of d pioneers of this thread n made it public is what is being appreciated.
It is obvious u av nothin 2 offer. Like lance u av started making claims which i regard as a poor attempt at advertisement. If u dnt wish 2 post ur 'research' here, please kindly take ur rantings 2 naijainfo because believe me someday sm1 else will n he'll enjoy d glory that comes wit such selfless act.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by jacob05(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2009
Latest zain ips 69.10.36.13 port 80 {sureproxy.com}and 74.125.45.100 port 80 {google.com} homepage for both wap.ng.zain.com enjoy , grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2009
Mtn_spy sounds like d mod himself, DC
@toluxa, don't go getting ur hopes up if u not sure. them tell u abi u know 4 sure
@Ogboraph, Ur Meanness defies reason. U should be voted nairaland's fbt meanest person of d year. But watch ur back, that award could be snatched away from u by Honsule, he's perilously close on d mean ratings. cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by yinraph(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2009
Blessed are yea that surf with great Hype
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MTNspy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2009
@Grizzyly
Seriously, do u actually take time to read previous post by individuals before jumping into conclusion? My earlier posts on N'land were purely directed at acquiring free browsing tricks. The outcome wasnt amusing at all. I got a full load of shit from some acclaimed 'gurus'.

However, this was my motivation because i reasoned if they can do it i can. I mean once u are committed to solving a problem u sure will find a way out. Now, do u want me or others to believe that DUAL CORE will come begging for tricks on this forum the way i did? If u can believe that then u must believe also that my Uncle was the first man in the moon.
MTN_spy and DC are two different personality. Whatever makes u come to such a conclusion beats my imagination.
Let me just assumed u meant "sound alike" as in "sound alike" and not "are the same".

Finally, Honsule is a legend here. That he allegedly requested for voucher is not criminal like many are suggesting. As an adult he reserve the right to take whatever decision he dim fit.  I guess some people here have now made it their right to be given this trick for free or even at considerable cost to the sender. May be he went about it the wrong way but seriously he deserved to be forgiven. We all have our 'off' days u know.  This reminds me of the biblical saying that " He who has no sin should cast the first stone".
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Shynepapin1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
@soki, u r the best, u site is helping ppl.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by info4sina(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2009
Compliments of every1.
As any1 noticed any strange things with opera mini mod2.06?
Cheers
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by info4sina(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2009
Has anyone noticed something strange wit OPM2.06 as regards billing?
Cheerss
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by chrisemi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2009
i fear ooo.my broda.d stuff just fast die i com dey tink sey na network.i didn t even knw dat dey wae even zaping my money.kai i don tire oo.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2009
chrisemi:

i fear ooo.my brother.d stuff just fast die i com dey think sey na network.i didn t even knw that dey wae even zaping my money.kai i don tire oo.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by skipo87(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2009
I also noticed billing with opera mini mod 2.***.
You guys should try opera mini mod 3.1***. That one is free with the trick.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by abiolag(m): 1:18am On Jan 10, 2009
Pls some1 should help me on how to dwnld with zain on opera 2.06 & 3.10 God bless u all
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by coolsegun(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2009
@elvymoore
you can percentage the player 10 before at and you will score fast.
like this - 10--8%2F@---
i hope you will decode it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2009
Ok, been busy at d office. Was goiing through this thread now, had to stop at wap page 870 to make this post. Grizzly i have 3 ids on nland. Sawyerrken(banned), Dual Sim(banned) and Dual Core. Sawyerrken was banned b4 some of u knew wht fbt was. Dual Sim served as back up wenever Dual Core tripp'd d ban filters. Those 2 ids r long gone. I am NOT mtn_spy. I think d dude has made himself clear on his nland membership.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2009
@mtn_spy and DC, NOTED. cool
@thread, i tot i was coming to see a barrage of complaints about opera mod and yf not connecting cos mine hasnt since yesterday. I'm surprised d place is as calm as this.
Whateva happened to mine?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by gloaded(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2009
@all
Those who have eyes should decode Dual Core's post. Therein lies one of ur solutions. Enjoy!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Don4life: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ogbaraph Pls need the free browsing trick on pc pls help me
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Ogboraph(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
please take not for those using google it is now working fine trick@www.google.com/gwt/n
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ogboraph and a few others, plz stop the rants. Help pipz who need help or hold ur piece. To all those talking about spies, plz say something new, tht spy crap is more than a year old here. Didnt notice mtn fbt waz down cuzz my opera had been on the %2f thingy for about 2weeks. To those who dont get it. The former crap was 10.199.212.8@ opera server. if u modify to 10.199.212.8%2f@opera server, tht should work. Wht i'm on now is music.mtnonline.com%2f@80.232.117.10:80. Credits to engrhamid 4 d %2f thingy. The credits are as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Ogboraph(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2009
@dua core is it with this your attitude of posting openly tricks as a moderator tha you want us to do? I dont think its wise. Musci rocks. Then dee.load
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Ogboraph(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
Latest zain ips 69.10.36.13 port 80 {sureproxy.com}
and 74.125.45.100 port 80 for www.google.com/gwt/n homepage for both wap.ng.zain.com enjoy,

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?