Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (160665 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2009
Mbm.mail browse month
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2009
@ Mark
Call MTN Customer Care.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2009
ok i just call them and i got solution,am on it again hope it finsh this time
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2009
almost, let us pray

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MTNspy(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2009
@olumade/Lance
I am not surprise that u chose to follow this path. In fact i really don't blame u. How in the hell do u think u can mask yourself under the new alias 'Olumade'? U may have succeeded in fooling a few but definitely not me.
It wouldn't take a nuclear scientist to figure out that Olumade's style of writing is in fact your trademark. One post after and this guy is singing your praises. What happened to 'there is a spy on Nairaland' attitude that you have been drumming lately. So this Olumade character wants me to believe you gave him the trick after he must have gone through your 'acid test' even when he just registered yesterday and made his first post on the romance section?
Dude, it is high time you start giving some of us credit and respect and stop taking us for a ride.
This is not about me being anti-help. Frankly, i do appreciate your efforts on this thread to help others but what i am against is your penchant for throwing up useless ips; unnecessarily raising hypes regards MTN on YF / foreign ips ; your unguarded attacks on other wanabes; your use of aliases or proxies to perpetuate falsehood; the inconsistencies in your statements and most importantly your warped style of writing.
This thread is for research and fbt, so i seriously suggest u try out those tricks you seem to be at a rush to throw out before even making suggestive statements here. What you may have succeeded in doing is to distract others from genuine research. People now scramble for French, Chinese, and Dutch ips only, instead of broadening their research 'net' all because you keep putting them under the illusion that you have the magical wand.
A cursory look backward on this thread shows how your persistent rambling has turn this thread into a spam den.  
All am saying is if you must continue with this modus operandi then please do it with some finesse.

@semidareb
I may not be updated but has Lance paid Toluxa the money( over N110,000) he defrauded him? If no, then i beg to disagree with your assertion that it is an 'old wound'. We owe it to newbies to intimate them of past and current events so as to 'nip in the bud' any plans to rip them of their hard earned cash. I will only let this matter die if and when the Lance character choose to remit with interest what he defrauded Toluxa.
Secondly, my academic qualification is not the issue here. Msc or not, i speak simply from available facts. Now, sometime ago Lance aka Smartking informed the house that he holds a computer degree from an India institution and even went further to tell us that he works for NNPC. Does this ring any bell, If not i may be forced to provide links.
The anonymity of this thread does give a lot of us the liberty to make claims but if you can at least look beyond the sentiments and analyze statements and constructions you will definitely have an idea of who is who.

Lance may be anything from a 'guru' to a computer whizkid even Bill Gate if you like, but he is definitely not a graduate. That he even mentioned NYSC now, shows he got something devious 'cooking'.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2009
@ MTN_SPY
Omo U sabi type well wella o, abeg we dey look for Computer Operator for my end o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2009
Are u true wth ur storiez kant help bt laf .okay.kip it up mr mtn.lafing.just let ur mouth kip runing like tap.okay,laftar.kant believe thatz its fbt that makd u like diz.aha.kasa.kant help bt.hush. . . . . . . . . . . , at al.zain iz bk on opera nd phone browser .i just chkd wth 0naira even and on opera i use wap.tegos.ru@ operamini server nd french ip on phonebrowser
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2009
@ Mark
U start over again ni?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2009
yes ooooo
and it still fail.
i want to upgrade my phone oooooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2009
Medo.waetin dae naw.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2009
@lance: i dont know why I dont seem to like you undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2009
Notin Much!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2009
@ uhonmora
I know I will tell you, it is because of Tolu, , Abi?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2009
lance_vader:

Medo.waetin dae naw.
[/quot
hmmmmm   me toooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2009
Here Dry o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2009
@medo, here isn't dry. Not all that reads that post y cos 99% of things been discussed here is nothing but rubbish.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2009
@Mtn_spy.am inclined to accept your asseveration and pontification about lance as nothing but the whole truth.we have many new nairalanders that would regard ur assertion as tale by the moonlight.But some of us know the nitty-gritty of our seemingly "hero" Lance.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2009
Wetin lance come una? Lance what av u done that people refuse to 4giv u? May be na jealous
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Markenny(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2009
honsule:

@Mtn_spy.am inclined to accept your asseveration and pontification about lance as nothing but the whole truth.we have many new nairalanders that would regard ur assertion as tale by the moonlight.But some of us know the nitty-gritty of our seemingly "hero" Lance.

wetin bring all this big grammmer?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2009
@whom it may concern, pls say something reasonable when u have something reasonable to say n say nothing when u have nothing reasonable to say. This one of the reason y most behave like fools in here. Why can't u just be quiet when u don't have something to say. Pls amend your ways @whom it may concern.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2009
@finni or lance disciple
I don't need to be told before i know your identity. Finni.lefora and nairaland.lefora? Birds of the same feathers eat the same shit. So much hype about nothing, really pisses me off.
@mtn spy
So much knowledge used in explaining fact but you didn't consider the illiterate involve(lance). How do you expect him to read and understand it.
@engr.
Nothing last forever, even beefing, i know we'll chat eachother sometime if not now then it'll be soon. Miss you at times
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Whois(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
New bies beware of lance u may be thinkn he got tricks/cheats to offer u but i tell all his doing now are just corny ways of becoming ur frd then l8r he dupes u all his ip china new york indian are all fake he himself his fake he is here to dupe ppl just beware he has done it b4 (130k)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
@initialize u better becareful or else u will die at ur initial stage oh! Av i told u i'm fighting for lance or what? It's very painful when idiots like urself that are not ready to help other people will come here to cruxify a guy that is always ready to help. Why can't u fool just leave lance and tolu to settle whatever is btw them.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Whois(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
Just a warning to new bies like myself grin beware of lance he will dupe u and laff at u like he did our frd tolu
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Wow!So much storm in a tea cup.I'm at a loss for words,speechless and don't know what to say (forgive the tautology). U'all should cut lance vader some slack. The Lance vader vs toluxa issue has been played out already on this forum and it's beginning to sound like a broken record around here. Besides toluxa is working quietly behind the scene to resolve the issue so I don't think anyone should make it a matter of public discourse after all no one can cry more than the bereaved.Like, I always say the key word in FBT is FREE,so I don't see why anyone should pay for it.

@Engrhamid,
Cut the crap and stop behaving like a temperamental 5 yr old.Your attitude reminds me of nursery school kids who react to every misunderstanding by saying I won't play with you again.Mention names,say what you have to say and stop speaking in parables after all we're all anonmymous and faceless peeps. Not chatting with someone on YIM just because of some little misunderstanding indicates your maturity where you come from I guess.YEYE!You can go jump into the lagoon for all I care cos unlike Initialize, I wont miss you.

@Lance vader,
All this just  goes to show how so many good deeds can be undone by one bad deed.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by jacob05(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ll
Wetin lance do again o . We don forget and forgive him of is "mugu" grin TOLU. Abi lance don catch another FISH again grin. Let him be o {filẹ}.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by jacob05(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ll
Wetin lance do again o . We don forget and forgive him of is "mugu" grin TOLU. Abi lance don catch another FISH again grin. Let him be o {filẹ}.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
I think its high time i stopped this intimacy between myself n fools in here. Semid, @first, u called me armchair eminent engr,i over looked your statement just because i don't wanna have something against u, u came to yim pleading for all u did in public, i accepted u,i realized u r nothing but a begger who chat wit someone on yim n ask for free browsing n d likes n comes in here to show off, I over looked u. U did d samething insulting stan and i, what forgiveness do u still need from me. I will continue to give respect to azeez,infobaba n d rest who comes in here n see your foolishness n leave without posting just cos they have no response to your stupid acts.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by talk2medo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
I cant Laugh o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
@finni or about to finish

Let me tell you what you don't seem to know: I have never come here to claim of having one cheat or drop my YM! for you all to drop request as offline, so, if you think you know me you better think twice because I have so many back up, more than you can imagine, And IF i mean to say you wont see tommorrow, I promise you that you wont. I don't want to prove myself but if it pleases you then today's post might be your last post here, To before warned is to before harmed. Peace
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
@engr

what's up
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by xstonex(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
markenny n lance_vader pls buzz me on davidlivingstone001@Y! we gotta talk, yo guy r really tryin. thumbsup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169)

Nokia Secret Codes(Revealed Here). / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58