Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is Internet Business Really A Scam? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is Internet Business Really A Scam? (915 Views)

Who Knows The Best Internet Business That Requires No Investment / Internet Marketing Coaching - Is Internet Marketing Coaching Really Necessary? / Is Internet Money Making Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Internet Business Really A Scam? by infopreneurqwin(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
I have pondered so many times on this issue, everywhere I go, most especially on this forum, all I hear about is that Internet business is a scam. Is internet business really a scam or our people are just not properly informed? Or they have simply fallen for scam so many times? Or maybe they don't have access to the right information. In my own opinion, internet business is not a scam, I do it for a living and the journey has been so fun for me. I am my own boss, I get to do what I like and when I like. If internet business is a scam, how come so many people here in Nigeria and worldwide have used it to defeat poverty and become really rich?

If you are one of those people who think that internet business is a scam, I urge you to sign up for the One-on-One-Training-With-de-Queen, allow me the honour of proving it to you, that you can make a good and honest living doing internet business. Let me show you how I have been able to pull in more than N250k monthly within just three months of starting my internet business. I have never been to any seminar and I don't employ the services of anybody. I learn't everything on my own. If it worked for me, it should work for you as well. If you are interested in my one-on-one-training, follow this link to sign up as I update you more on this training. https://app.getresponse.com/site/bantonservices/webform.html?wid=284194.
If you want to know more about me, simply visit www.infopreneurqueen.com

(1) (Reply)

Electrical/mechanical And Air-conditioning Design And Installation / Importance Of Blogging To Marketing / Car Hire Services @ Affordable Rates 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.