Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Catholic Church Way To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Way To Hell (1270 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Way To Hell by highyo: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jesus took me back to that same place, to see those cells again. When we entered in, I saw thousands of people. There were two women dressed in black. I asked Jesus “Who are they?”
I was shocked to see a nun, and in her hands were huge snakes, that were forming something like a crucifix and a rosary.
I said, “what is this, why are they here?” One of them spoke in a sad voice saying, “I was a nun on Earth, but now I’m in this place.“ I saw how she began to pray and a snake was squeezing her hands. From her hands there were thousands of worms. The Lord said, “Look and listen to these words.“ She began weeping, “Oh Lord! I can’t take it any longer, I want to get out of this place, I don’t want to be here, please Lord Help me, help me!“
Then I saw the other woman; and portions of their lives were revealed to me on some type of screen. I saw who the nuns really were, and their secret lives. I saw how these nuns had sexual relationships with priests, and how some of these nuns were also lesbians. I saw much more, and now they were so repentant. But unfortunately, there was no longer any opportunity for them to repent; it was too late. Those nuns said, “Go and tell all those on Earth, not to come to this place, please go and tell them not to come here.“
Sometimes nuns and priest say that they will pray to have God release souls from Purgatory. But I tell you the truth, whether you believe me or not. There is NO such place as Purgatory. Purgatory was invented by men, it was invented by the Popes. The Bible clearly says that there is a Heaven and a real Hell. Jesus took me to both places, but never purgatory. He clearly told me, “Purgatory does not exist, go and tell people to make their decision while on Earth, because while there is life, there is opportunity to repent.“
Many people say, “let’s pray, so our relatives may leave purgatory.” Stop it! Because if they are without Christ in Hell, they will NEVER get out. It’s unfortunate but true, they are in Hell.
But if they died with Christ in their heart, then they are in the presence of our Heavenly Father. My heart aches knowing how many souls are deceived by the devil into believing in purgatory.
My friend it’s time for you to know the truth, purgatory does NOT exist, it just does NOT exist. You have to make a decision now, where and with who do you want to spend eternity? You make your own decision, whether it’s the Kingdom of Heaven with Jesus Christ or Hell with satan. The Lord commanded me to be very direct when I tell you this, whether you believe it or not. I am obeying the Lord command because one day you and I will stand before God, and testify for all the good and bad we did on Earth. If you do not repent of your sinning and your worshiping idols, you will end up in Hell. Turn to Christ; He will give you eternal life.
I don’t want to frighten you, but it’s the truth. The Lord’s Word is very clear and it says that NO thief will enter Heaven.
The Lord showed me that within each image/statue there is a demon. That is why people come to theVirgin of Guadalupe, the Virgin of the Cinema, the Virgin Mary statues and so many other virgins 1 2 3 4. Even statues with the ‘Divine Child’ (the jesus baby). Please believe me, all these statues have demons behind them. Many people claim that they went to the Virgin of Guadalupe or Divine Child and received a healing. But among each of these images is a demon. The devil listens and with his false power, he sometimes makes it look like a miracle has happened, so you will keep believing and continue worshiping him. Listen to me, the devil is going to repay you badly and he will give you eternal death. So stop worshiping images and seek Christ, because He will give you eternal life and life in abundance. (John 10:10)

The Lord showed me those nuns, and they were crying, “I want to get out of here, I regret worshipped idols, and sinning on Earth, now I cannot leave this place.“ I asked one of them, “But you knew the truth? You knew God’s Holy Word?” She replied, “Yes, I knew the Holy Word, but I never repented, I never searched for Christ. There are many nuns in convents for many reasons. I was in the convent because I suffered a painful disappointment in a love relationship. There are many nuns in convents because they have suffered disappointments in love. In many cases, their fiancé’s left them at the wedding altar, or their boyfriends have betrayed them, many nuns are unfortunately in convents because their lives are full of problems and the convent is an excuse. The only truth is they are serving satan.“
The Lord’s Holy Word says in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 “do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.“
His Holy Word is clear, Revelation 21:8 ”But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars–their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.“
All the people in Hell have no way to get out, it is too late for them. But you who are on still alive on Earth, you can still be reconciled to God. Don’t miss this chance, perhaps now you are watching this, and it might be your last opportunity that God is giving you to repent. Escape from Hell, because Christ is extending His hand of mercy towards you.

(Angelica Zambrano Mora)

Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by slimming: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
You're welcome .
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by Johnchike(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by saintvc(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Op, u must b helfire candidate
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by pastormustwacc: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
@highyo, next time you go back to hell, i hope you wont get stranded there.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by highyo: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
@pastormustwac & saint vc,
the bible said, say a word on earth, and it shall be mount in heaven
christ have died for my sins, and trough his blood, i'm delivered and free from being a candidate of hell.
so for your info,
i am a candidate of heaven.

i pray God himself will touch you (amen)
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by Johnchike(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
highyo: @pastormustwac & saint vc,
christ have died for my sins, and trough his blood, i'm delivered and free from being a candidate of hell.
so for your info,

Salvation is free because Christ paid for us but it is not automatic. We MUST workout our salvation by striving to live in union with the Holy Spirit and by avoiding sin. St. Peter warned against a dog going back to it's vomit or a pig going back to the mud. All i am teaching saying is that truely Christ died for us and we ought to be free from hell but it's not automatic.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by pastormustwacc: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
highyo: @pastormustwac & saint vc,
so for your info,

Well, i did not say anything, i simply typed. So if i type Amadioha fire your head - that shall be mount in heaven too?
If so, thou art so dead!!!

Anyway, let us cast all foolishness aside, i was only testing your strength in a certain area, and you actually passed. My bark as they say is worse than my bite.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by highyo: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Well, i did not say anything, i simply typed. So if i type Amadioha fire your head - that shall be mount in heaven too?
If so, thou art so dead!!!

Anyway, let us cast all foolishness aside, i was only testing your strength in a certain area, and you actually passed. My bark as they say is worse than my bite.

If your Amadioha refuse to accept Christ as his personal lord and savior, He will end up in the lake of fire
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by pastormustwacc: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^Oh, so you want to preach salvation to Amadioha? Well, you will have to wear a rubber suit to do that to save yourself from electrocution from lightening.

But heck, i have already accepted Jesus into my life, the living Jesus that is - not the dead one that is still hanging on the cross - according to some religions.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by Johnchike(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: But heck, i have already accepted Jesus into my life, the living Jesus that is - not the dead one that is still hanging on the cross - according to some religions.
Jesus is living, Yes. Jesus is dressed with white robe, white hair, seven stars in heaven, Yes. Jesus is seated majestically at the right-hand side of His Father, Yes. However as St. Paul says, we cannot stop preaching the crucified Christ- that is, the crucifixion of Christ, Christ's death on the Cross. That's why even in revelations, only Jesus was found worthy to break/open the seven seals. And surprisingly when Jesus wanted to open the seal, He appeared in the form of an almost killed lamb with blood gushing all over Him, open wounds. Again, this shows the importance of the continuous rememberance of the suffering and crucifixion of Jesus Christ. And the Crucifix(Christ on the cross) helps a lot in this aspect.
Anyhow sha, it depends on how you want to view Christ in your mind. Either as a king, a teacher, a healer, but me i prefer viewing Him as the suffering messiah. Each time i look at Christ on d cross, my mind bleeds cos of the pains and i become conscious of my sins or how much i'm indebted to Christ for saving me.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by pastormustwacc: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2012
We do not forget the ressurection of course, but we should always keep in mind that the Jesus we are serving is LIVING AT THE MOMENT.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by Johnchike(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: We do not forget the ressurection of course, but we should always keep in mind that the Jesus we are serving is LIVING AT THE MOMENT.
And who said Christ is not living? Christians are aware that Christ is living in heaven and we are awaiting His second coming.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by pastormustwacc: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^that is what you think, you cannot account for all christians mind you.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2012
I am vindicated. The pagan religion, Catholicism is devil's infiltration to Christianity.
Re: Catholic Church Way To Hell by nada122: 1:02pm On May 06, 2013
This is to compare Angelica Zambrano Mora's "Prepare to Meet Your God (23 Hours Dead)" experience and Catholic Resurrection Miracles.

There are also Numerous Resurrection Miracles in the Catholic Church

1) (Virgin Mary of Czestochowa) http://www.scribd.com/doc/113877578/Resurrection-Miracles-of-Our-Lady-of-Czestochowa-Jesus-Virgin-Mary-Easter-Miracle-Raise-Dead-Mother-of-God-Theotokos-Icon-Christian-Catholic-Orthodo
2) (St. Vincent Ferrer) http://www.miraclesofthesaints.com/2010/10/saints-who-raised-dead-people-brought.html
3) (Venerable Mariana de Jesus Torres of Quito, Ecuador) http://ourladyofgoodsuccess..com/p/our-lady-of-good-success-venerable.html
4) (St. Patrick of Ireland) http://www.jeevanjal.org/jeevanjal/rm5.html
5) (St. Francis Xavier) http://www.jeevanjal.org/jeevanjal/rm8.html
6) (St. Francis of Paola) http://www.jeevanjal.org/jeevanjal/rm7.html
7) (St. Anthony of Padua) http://www.jeevanjal.org/jeevanjal/rm10.html

and many more...

Angelica claims that Devotion to Mary doesn't please her and breaks her heart.
And yet from the above, Mary at Czestochowa raised the dead through the people's devotion to her.
God is pleased with the veneration given to Mary and the saints that's why he raised the dead through their intercession.

God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Authority Should A Pastor Have Over A Church? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By / The Seven Churches Ages By William Branham Sub-title:the Revelation Of Jesus Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.