Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff (14527 Views)

Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GARRIx7(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't this a demotion? From House of reps to Chief of staff. I guess he's waiting to take over from Oshiomole.
He has served his Country, now is the time to serve his STATE....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Lawalkay(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
On behalf of all n'lander, I congratulate the latinenglish grammarian on this appointment and atteninimism of egolism of this hyper exhaltism office of chief du pole or staff. Signed igodomigodo 2 of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by RickyRoss1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Though not hating, but what can this man achieve other than big grammar?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GenOrumov: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
He should appoint the ANPP flagbearer in the last gubernatorial election. I have forgotten his name. He his an engineer and seems to be very intelligent. I'm sure he will make a good adviser.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
how can this make homepage without any source.
MOD are you sleeping?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by legendsilver(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
grammer all the way jawe. now all the yorubas 4 benin go hear winne, cus na english go send dem out of Benin city grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Elueme: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
A nonsensical appointment if I am asked. Obahiagbon doesn't fit in that position.. Is he going there to speak meaningful jagons or to keep the government house working. Let's see how oshiomohle's second coming goes.. I wish Edo state well.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Elueme: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
He should appoint the ANPP flagbearer in the last gubernatorial election. I have forgotten his name. He his an engineer and seems to be very intelligent. I'm sure he will make a good adviser.
Chief Solomon Edebiri. An accomplished business man and a technocrat in the oil and gas sector. That man understands Edo state more than Oshiomohle
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by fergusen: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
A celebration of democracy or a deprecable
apotheosis of an hemorrhaging
plutocracy,cascading into a mobocracy with
all the ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy?With our “democracy”
enveloped in a paraplegic crinkum-
crankum,we must all rise up to bring to focal
hiceps and biceps, Nigerias “Pluto-mobo-
kakistocracy”….Certainly not democracy cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Dejijossy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
very interesting. The gov n his cabinet will need a private interpreter
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GARRIx7(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Elueme: A nonsensical appointment if I am asked. Obahiagbon doesn't fit in that position.. Is he going there to speak meaningful jagons or to keep the government house working. Let's see how oshiomohle's second coming goes.. I wish Edo state well.

Can you explain why you made the bolded statement??

Abi na BAD BELLE.... grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Freezle(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Congrats to him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by victord1st: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
can s'one bring on the transcript for his acceptance speech pls

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by superendowed: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Alamutatalo: Just hope this appointment is not a reflection of what to expect in Oshio's second term.Hon. Patrick is at best a jester whose desire to impress with outrageous grammar supercedes his wish to make any tangible impact,a chief of staff is quite close to the gov and advises the governor on general issues in an informal manner.The prof on the other hand has been found wanting at every point of his political career.Well I want to believe Oshio knws what he's doing.

That you don't understand and choose to attach comical relief to wat he says doesn't make him a jester!! Those words have meaning. Try finding out and stop exposing your poorly developed intellectual reasoning.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by aniflexy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
I want to congratulasmt Gov.adams Oshiomhole for his thunderlusm sichiout glorousemt victorious la creamy elected for second term and appointlish unlomist me as a Edo state chief of staff,I promise to work hardstlyen with the good people of the deomseted state and move it to another yardsmt goodnseterm hightiminsm and devolpisny levels.

Sign
Hon.patrick Obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by banki(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
duality: the issues i have with all these is that he was in PDP before now. the same PDP that is always vilified. now he's now employed by ACN. Tomorrow, some will call PDP a killer party and urge us to vote them out. and probably vote in ACN.

If that is done, what we'll see is a mass exodus to the ruling party. I can put my money on this fact taht after four years of ACN in Edo state. Obahiagbon will not be in ACN especially if ACN is not in power.

your not informed at all.... obiagbon decamped to the acn over 3years ago
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Freiburger(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
lol @ coments grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Olodo1: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Me wey no sabi english no go fit comprehend wetin d dude de talk.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by yampoo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Congrat to Obahiagbon i saw it comming,cos he was with Osho baba in all his campaign nd he has been a loyal party man.After he lost the ticket to context for house of resp.he did'nt decamp to other party wch most egpcentric polirical eu-nuch would have done.But for prof julius Ihonvbere,i don't knw wat to say if his new position is a form of demotion to his political carreer.cos he once serve as a Special Adviser to Chief obasanjo tenure on special duties.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by politician(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Politics is a contest of Ego and domination of interests.....

When oshiomhole whisked the ticket away from obayiagbon for been ''too popular''.
He underestimated the strength of the Hon, he threatened to decamp to PDP but the ACN needs a filibuster like patrick!!

He came to term with that, hence a promise of appointment.... And igodomigodo did what he knows ♓☺w to do best...

Talk Edolites to Vote oshioms!! He was the MC at most of the rallies!!

A lot of people call patrick a jester!!

He might be a typical nigerian legislator with no reference to his constituency in terms of dividends of democracy!

But he is a vital cog in the wheel of any legislative bill!!

When he speaks... The gavel bangs ... Voting

Ask bankole!! He would tell you that to complete a not-to-popular bill, ask patrick to give closing debate!!

He has more quotable quotes and videos on U- tube than any nigerian politician dead or alive.... Ȋ̝̊̅ stand corrected!!

Patrick is. adored by students!!
Loved by the press!!
Envied by hons!!
Admired by intellectuals..

That's not a small feat for a legislator or maybe jester as some believed!!

While trying to criticise him by double checking his oyinbo, we have always learnt a few thing too!!

That's called impact...

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Alamutatalo: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Super endowed,You're probably too young and naive to understand what governance is all about.Any comment I make whether here or in anyother forum is based on facts,figures and a deep understanding Nigerian political terrain.Please do your ignorant self a favour and ask your parents for money to buy 2 of the books I authored on why young pple need to start trainning themselves to think critically.
'Youth and development in modern Nigeria-Our heritage'&
'Four sides of the circle'
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by esere826: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
@OP

Royal courts are always in need of their royal jesters
Welcome Sir Obahiagbon wink
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by 175(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
legendsilver: grammer all the way jawe. now all the yorubas 4 benin go hear winne, cus na english go send dem out of Benin city grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahhahaha u wicked ooo. U mean say our yoruba brodas no sabi english? Lwkmd
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by duality(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
banki:

your not informed at all.... obiagbon decamped to the acn over 3years ago

Come-on dude... I'm saying the same thing. he decamped. but why? no Ideology? was it just to pay bills?

trust me I'm quite informed about Edo politics. I schooled in Edo state and I know the political history of most politicians in Edo. 85% of the big names you can call in ACN were PDP strong men. OKOSUN and OBAHIAGBON were both assembly house members in PDP.

My point is, You can hate PDP all you like but these were the guys in government in the hated PDP administration. They'll change masters any time ACN implodes.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
fergusen: A celebration of democracy or a deprecable
apotheosis of an hemorrhaging
plutocracy,cascading into a mobocracy with
all the ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy?With our “democracy”
enveloped in a paraplegic crinkum-
crankum,we must all rise up to bring to focal
hiceps and biceps, Nigerias “Pluto-mobo-
kakistocracy”….Certainly not democracy cheesy grin tongue

Amen! cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Acecube(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
politician: Politics is a contest of Ego and domination of interests.....

When oshiomhole whisked the ticket away from obayiagbon for been ''too popular''.
He underestimated the strength of the Hon, he threatened to decamp to PDP but the ACN needs a filibuster like patrick!!

He came to term with that, hence a promise of appointment.... And igodomigodo did what he knows ♓☺w to do best...

Talk Edolites to Vote oshioms!! He was the MC at most of the rallies!!

A lot of people call patrick a jester!!

He might be a typical nigerian legislator with no reference to his constituency in terms of dividends of democracy!

But he is a vital cog in the wheel of any legislative bill!!

When he speaks... The gavel bangs ... Voting

Ask bankole!! He would tell you that to complete a not-to-popular bill, ask patrick to give closing debate!!

He has more quotable quotes and videos on U- tube than any nigerian politician dead or alive.... Ȋ̝̊̅ stand corrected!!

Patrick is. adored by students!!
Loved by the press!!
Envied by hons!!
Admired by intellectuals..

That's not a small feat for a legislator or maybe jester as some believed!!

While trying to criticise him by double checking his oyinbo, we have always learnt a few thing too!!

That's called impact...
nice one.. Politician
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sam Milla: Edo indegines should remember to visit the gov's office with oxford dictionary

To be forewarned is to be forearmed with dictionary.
cool
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
nice
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Phonon: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Patrick's appointment is very welcome.The fragrance of his floral verbiage and the incandescence of his inarticulate verdical posture rekindles in many the embers of our nationalistic sentiment and it would be a complete travesty of justice and a sadistic plot of diabolical mesmerism for anyone to think he doesn't deserve this.

Let the era of Patrick's gibberish RESUME.....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by funshint(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
legendsilver: grammer all the way jawe. now all the yorubas 4 benin go hear winne, cus na english go send dem out of Benin city grin grin grin grin grin
S̶̲̥̅Ơ wat's d essence of dis rubbish^^; Eediot!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by sunch(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
When wld he re-constitute the cabinet ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair / Democracy Day: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Otti Visit Soludo As He Celebrate Two Years In Office Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.