Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

She's A Mutt ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / She's A Mutt ! (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's A Mutt ! by femijck(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Guys plz help me out with dis puzzle...my fiancee was born in canada but d dad is frm US and mum from MIDDLE EAST though she neva lived in canada....but she had spent most of her life time in several part of europe so she refer to herself as MUTT and presently she's in the state schooling and she's an upcoming singer too in d state. But now we're planning of coming together,but she does not want to live in d state coz she believe europe is more beautiful...and she asked me to choose a country i love in europe but we finally agreed on manchester UK...bt wat i think now is that since she's nt a citizen of UK or even europe it wont really favour me coz i dnt knw ao she can help...But i can bring her down to naija coz she's also willing...so guys do u think if i solemnize d relatnshp in nigeria going to d canada or US wil be easy...coz i can convince her for canada atleast and nt US...plz gud suggestns.
Re: She's A Mutt ! by penfold(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2012
femijck: Guys plz help me out with dis puzzle...my fiancee was born in canada but d dad is frm US and mum from MIDDLE EAST though she neva lived in canada....but she had spent most of her life time in several part of europe so she refer to herself as MUTT and presently she's in the state schooling and she's an upcoming singer too in d state. But now we're planning of coming together,but she does not want to live in d state coz she believe europe is more beautiful...and she asked me to choose a country i love in europe but we finally agreed on manchester UK...bt wat i think now is that since she's nt a citizen of UK or even europe it wont really favour me coz i dnt knw ao she can help...But i can bring her down to naija coz she's also willing...so guys do u think if i solemnize d relatnshp in nigeria going to d canada or US wil be easy...coz i can convince her for canada atleast and nt US...plz gud suggestns.
No matter the amount of mixed blood running in her veins,if she travels around a lot as you claim,then she must have the travel document(passport) of one country, that is her nationality and that is the country you can 'easily' apply for spousal visa for (to live in or work)
Re: She's A Mutt ! by femijck(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2012
penfold:
No matter the amount of mixed blood running in her veins,if she travels around a lot as you claim,then she must have the travel document(passport) of one country, that is her nationality and that is the country you can 'easily' apply for spousal visa for (to live in or work)
yes she has canada and usa citizenship

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Wts D Cheapest Flight From Los-dubai? UAE / Hawaii Residents In Here? / Polish Pilot Lands Plane Without Its Wheels (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.