Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak (3207 Views)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Dr Olusola Saraki Is Not Dead / Is Dr. Olusola Saraki Christian Or Moslem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak by santakris(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mohammed Lawal died in a London hospital after a brief illness in November 15th 2006 While Dr Olusola Saraki died in Novemebr 14th 2012 exactly 6 years after. Muhammed Lawal died when Kwara State was at the verge of liberation from the hand of the great kingmaker.
Does this conveyed any meaning to you?

Re: The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak by Abmalcom(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Op, are u out of your mind? Today is not 15th. Check your callender!
Re: The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak by seanet01: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mohammed Lawal. I love this Neo Yoruba man i swear.
Re: The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak by demmie1: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
seanet01: Mohammed Lawal. I love this Neo Yoruba man i swear.
lawal was a Yoruba hero, but he moved too soon and in isolation. God bless his soul.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mokola Bridge Scam Exposed / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos / NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.