Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Ip Addess - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Ip Addess (2322 Views)

How To Change My IP Address / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ip Addess by RichDad1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
Please i will like to know of there is anyone here with a software to hide or change my Ip address , Someone here (Tini by name)Gave me a software(Hotspot Shield) last year and it works perfectly but lately i was unable to it it kept telling me "bandwidth exceeded " there lots of site i do visit for research purposes but i am always been denied of access by saying 'you are not authorize to view this page' anyone with good suggestion will really be appreciated, Thanks

Note: I use Reltel Wireless for internet access
Re: My Ip Addess by folahann(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
Why is it sooooo compulsory to hide/change IP Address, are you a scammer?
Re: My Ip Addess by RichDad1(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2008
folahann:

Why is it sooooo compulsory to hide/change IP Address, are you a scammer?
I think it's better you read a post very well before you reply, We all know that most of all this foreign websites dont allow access from Nigerian ISP and bytheway i clearly indicate it that it's for a research Purposes, So my Curious take note not everyone surfing the net are con-artist like you angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Ip Addess by mmonwuba(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
some people are just so passionate about catching scammers like themselves. the guy says he is using it for research purpose and u are complaining of him being a scammer. are u one? try hide ip platinum. its a good one.
Re: My Ip Addess by RichDad1(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2008
@mmonwuba,
Please where do i get it?and how does it works? Thanks a lot
Re: My Ip Addess by folahann(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
[size=5pt]Don't even no how to scam[/size]
@ Poster
You edited your post after I asked you the question, stop being childish.
There was no indication that you are a researcher
Re: My Ip Addess by DualCore1: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Poster
if what u want is actually access to such sites, then use google transcoders.
here's how.
click this link http://www.google.com/gwt/n
when that page opens, u see where to enter a url. enter the url of the desired site u want to go to but don't have access.

wonno know more abt this, ask google.

can't really give u a tool to hida ur IP here. and trust me most of those tools don't work. only a few. fact is, i've seen just two tht work perfectly. so its best u stick with the transcoder option i mentioned.
Re: My Ip Addess by RichDad1(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2008
folahann:

[size=5pt]Don't even no how to scam[/size]
@ Poster
You edited your post after I asked you the question, stop being childish.
There was no indication that you are a researcher
Perhaps you dont know the meaning of what i wrote there in the first stance (you have to go home and ask you mamma)fool, WTF,i dont edit anything.With you last post now i know who you are, I can't blame you, Id1ot
Re: My Ip Addess by mmonwuba(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rich Dad:

@mmonwuba,
Please where do i get it?and how does it works? Thanks a lot

pleae sir Google it
Re: My Ip Addess by darf(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
culd you guys help me out with dis,i have been making contact
with our foriegn patner b4 now through our comp email box,which
is actually a yahoo add.but just yesterday any mail sent to them,just
bounces back 2 us.it comes with the error statement-[b]SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mailhost.hydratight.com [194.193.170.36]:
550 Denied by policy.[/b]i den went 2 a cyber to send it nd waz successful.
When he responded to the sent mail included in the subject of his mail, was RE:POSSIBLE SCAM B4 d subject of my sent mail 2 them,
pls wat culd be d prob and any possible solutn as we need constant connectn through mail.
apprect ur help.
Re: My Ip Addess by TheSly: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2008

culd you guys help me out with this,i have been making contact
with our foriegn patner before now through our comp email box,which
is actually a yahoo add.but just yesterday any mail sent to them,just
bounces back 2 us.it comes with the error statement-[b]SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mailhost.hydratight.com [194.193.170.36]:
550 Denied by policy.[/b]i den went 2 a cyber to send it nd waz successful.
When he responded to the sent mail included in the subject of his mail, was RE:POSSIBLE SCAM B4 d subject of my sent mail 2 them,
please what culd be d prob and any possible solutn as we need constant connectn through mail.
apprect your help.

your IP address has been blacklisted!. . . . thats the reason! cool
Re: My Ip Addess by mmonwuba(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
Propably someone sent a spam mail from you organisation and hence, your ip was blacklisted you have to contact the company and ask them to remove your ip from that list.
Re: My Ip Addess by ricflare(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Rich dad
I beleive some good proxy sites can do that. but not perfectly well on some other sites
u can try a few:
www.youhide.com it works well on e-gold but declared by opera as being fraudulent
www.kronka.org.
www.sand6.info
www.zend2.com
u can also search for some proxy sites in megaspider, google, etc
Re: My Ip Addess by Ralvy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmm . . . Try Unseen Surfin . . .

Click here

But I guess ur aware that most of these sites don't let u login . .
Cookies are not installed, its recommended for being anonymous. .

If u will need to login, let me know so I can upload a nice tool.
Re: My Ip Addess by salviya: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Get your ip address here http://www.ip-details.com/ and also get the internet speed test,ip location,ip details,etc,

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Trojans, Spyware, And Network Worms Off My System / How Can I Set Mtn Gprs Settings On My Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 / Which Is Preferable HP 630 Or Compaq CQ67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.