Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (15944 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by sidonlook: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
Please can somebody tell me how I can change my IP address to another country's IP.
I need this because I am being restricted from certain sites because I am a Nigerian, I felt very bad.
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by great107: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2010
just call me and i will give you
details to the country IP i use
for my online biz
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by ogagusps3: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Take heart
Go here: www.s-proxy.com and browse through the URL ther

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by sidonlook: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2010
Thanks for your response. You can send your email to me at esodenet@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by frenchman2: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
go to www.hidemyass.com and type the name of the site in their url
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by legalwealth(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2012
sidonlook: Please can somebody tell me how I can change my IP address to another country's IP.
I need this because I am being restricted from certain sites because I am a Nigerian, I felt very bad.

Looking For How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software?
Check here => http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by folafola(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
you can use VPN or use YOUR freedom software to do this or go through proxy sites as mentioned above. you can have full tutorial on my blog freely

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by legalwealth(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
folafola: you can use VPN or use YOUR freedom software to do this or go through proxy sites as mentioned above. you can have full tutorial on my blog freely

Those ones require money and will Sap your data like mad but checkout the one below:

Looking For How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software?

Check here => http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html
Re: How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? by folafola(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2012

(1)

Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password / Is Philip Emeagwali A Media Hype? / Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.