Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory (10178 Views)

See The Massive Weapons Astronauts Have In Space(pics) / Nigeria Will Send Astronauts To Space By 2015 - Minister / ‘nigeria To Send Astronauts To Space By 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by stupor(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
As I tried laying down to sleep yesterday,after a long day's hustle,I lazily switched on my radio to a local station,Bond Fm,for news or something interesting,so unexpectedly,i tuned in to a programme that had already started only to find the programme extremely mind-boggling and scary.

The Anchor was dissecting the ApollO 18 conspiracy in a manner to get his listeners aware of the supernatural inference and truths behind the lost Astronauts,the long aged US top secrets and how Two of the Astronauts that travelled got killed,what killed them,how,who and why they died remains a mystery, as no any other single living vessel was seen there,asides the vacant Russion spacecraft.

After i listened,I was intensely shocked and terrified as he said,their killings was something unexplanable and paranormal and an Act of God or some strong cosmic power which was also the reasons,The US Govt,FBI,and the NASA agents had tO completely conceal it away from the public's know.

I listened to the documentary and the supposed audio video on air as he painted the picture of the scenes,a culled so called authentic audio excerpts,he analysed the drama,I can't but shiver and feel trembled at what I heard.

Neil Amstroong went to the moon,but these particular ApollO 18 wwere said not tO have made it.as they were cnfirmed tO hear horrible noises from somewhere else that could not be seen and the Russian spaceship ununderstandably got grounded in space,as they saw stones floating in th air.

it was confirmed that these floating stones and the quivering sounds traumatized the astronauts to death,it was an abandoned. Russian spacecraft in which none of the astronauts were seen but blood blisters could be found in it,without any other trace of the missing occupants sounded very unbelievable.

It was also said that a much more bigger footsteps was noted around but no one could identify the steps.

Now,my question to all is,is there something much more strange that will seal our religous faith secretely being uncovered.

Or was it the fact that these cònspiracies could have proved to many who had doubted the fact that says there is God.I have finally decided too cóntinue to dig deep into these new findings as a christian and also a believer that God Almighty exists.

It was found out that,what exactly happened to them is said to be the real reason men have never gone back to the moon.

Please if there is anything you know or researched about these Mystery kindly share.

God will bless you.NOTE:This incidence just got recently leaked to the public,it had been a top US secret for years.

Moderators can you put this on front page please.we need to know more. Thanks.
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by lanreni: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
i have a video xtracted from the apollo18 abandoned mission.d creatures that terrified d astronauts were spider-like creatures on the moon dat could conceal themselves 2 look like igneous rocks.they had destroyed every equipment & flag mounted on d moon.some of them attacked d astronauts & burrowed through their skin.they were infected wit a strange disease dat also seem to affect their minds.NASA decided 2 abandon d mission & refused d only astronaut who succeeded in taking off from d moon...
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by lanreni: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
...not to be accepted into d mother space shuttle for re-entry into earth.d creature attacked him & d space craft plunged into outer darkness.NASA probably knew about this even b4 d mission,as d mission was termed 'classified' before d launch.they lied 2 their families dat the space shuttle was destroyed during re-entry & xploded on impact!

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by lanreni: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
recently,space telescopes have discovered certain spiderlike creatures that gather together whenever the sun shines on the moon at a particular angle everyday.some hungarian scientists dismissed it saying they were mere geyser landforms as a result of certain chemical interactions on d surface of the moon!.trash!!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by lanreni: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
by the way,it was russians that first landed on the moon not americans.if gagarin could orbit d earth even b4 americans got to space,is it landing on the moon that would be difficult? the classified apollo18 mission proved this.i have always belived that they are other creatures beyond earth.we don't know them thats why we call them aliens.they probably view us thesame way! i believe God created ALL things,but re-created d earth suitable 4 man's domain.thats for another thread.i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by stupor(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
lanreni: i have a video xtracted from the apollo18 abandoned mission.d creatures that terrified d astronauts were spider-like creatures on the moon dat could conceal themselves 2 look like igneous rocks.they had destroyed every equipment & flag mounted on d moon.some of them attacked d astronauts & burrowed through their skin.they were infected wit a strange disease dat also seem to affect their minds.NASA decided 2 abandon d mission & refused d only astronaut who succeeded in taking off from d moon...

That's exactly why am terrified.
The astroonauts got refused to earth,that's really horrifying,may God's punishment for sOmeon else's innocense not befall us.
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by mkmyers45(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
lanreni: i have a video xtracted from the apollo18 abandoned mission.d creatures that terrified d astronauts were spider-like creatures on the moon dat could conceal themselves 2 look like igneous rocks.they had destroyed every equipment & flag mounted on d moon.some of them attacked d astronauts & burrowed through their skin.they were infected wit a strange disease dat also seem to affect their minds.NASA decided 2 abandon d mission & refused d only astronaut who succeeded in taking off from d moon...

Do you mind posting the video?
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by Alfred200825(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Am of d opinion dat aliens exist.
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by akay48(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2012
Alfred200825: Am of d opinion dat aliens exist.
Are we not aliens in the eyes of other creatures?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by tejpot(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2012
For all I know,the Apollo 13 mission was aborted because of the failure of the command service module (CSM) which is due to a rupture in the gas tank of the CSM as a result of undetected increase in temperature. The crews in the mission returned safely to earth and splashed down in the pacific. Apollo 18, 19,20 missions were cancelled. You might have been watching too much of Hollywood films. It was the aborted Apollo 13 mission that came as Apollo 18 movie.
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by stupor(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
tejpot: For all I know,the Apollo 13 mission was aborted because of the failure of the command service module (CSM) which is due to a rupture in the gas tank of the CSM as a result of undetected increase in temperature. The crews in the mission returned safely to earth and splashed down in the pacific. Apollo 18, 19,20 missions were cancelled. You might have been watching too much of Hollywood films. It was the aborted Apollo 13 mission that came as Apollo 18 movie.

WOw !

Yòur side óf the story's is quite new to me though !

Thanks fOr sharing !

But I still believe there's more to it .
Re: What Exactly Happened To The Lost Apollo 18 Astronauts! Act Of God Or Man Theory by lanreni: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2012
you are wrong my brother.it was the apollo18 mission.the mission capsule trash was a deceptive move to cover the truth up.it was d events on the moon that made them cancel all scheduled future apollo launches.Have you asked yourself why they haven't landed on the moon ever since,but rather prefer to send un-manned crafts,even with d recent advancement in technology?

(1) (Reply)

A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? / Are You Into CIRCUITS,ROBOTICS,ARDUINO,RASPBERRY PI... / The Science Of Nature: Building A Terrarium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.