Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Born Again Christians Knacking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christians Knacking (1821 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Is nothing wrong with born again Christians that love to be knacking according to the word of God?

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by fergusen: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
what is 'knacking'?
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by CrazyMan(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2012
Shakabubu: Is nothing wrong with born again Christians that love to be knacking according to the word of God?
What do you mean by knacking.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
fergusen: what is 'knacking'?

CrazyMan:
What do you mean by knacking.

Whao both of you must be a small boy you dont know knacking what of kpoxing or smashing. This question is not for small boys and girls jare sorry
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by seyibrown(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Shakabubu: Is nothing wrong with born again Christians that love to be knacking according to the word of God?

Could you possibly re-phrase your question? The 'knacking' is understood, the question just isn't very clear!
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
seyibrown:

Could you possibly re-phrase your question? The 'knacking' is understood, the question just isn't very clear!

What is not clear
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
you mean born again christians engaging in casual s.ex?
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
tpia1: you mean born again christians engaging in casual s.ex?

God bless you. Yes thats it. Is it wrong for born agains according to the word of God. They will still marry themselves o.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
they should go ahead and marry if they're planning to do so.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by CrazyMan(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
Shakabubu: Whao both of you must be a small boy you dont know knacking what of kpoxing or smashing. This question is not for small boys and girls jare sorry
You're a goat...if you have nothing sensible to say, then shut up...if you want to knack or knock, look for a female goat to practice with..christianity isn't for r*etarded fools like you.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Na wa for this thread, you want to be a christian and still be apako-master? You wan dey ginger your swagga by the side?
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by CrazyMan(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
pastormustwacc: Na wa for this thread, you want to be a christian and still be apako-master? You wan dey ginger your swagga by the side?
Don't mind the reterdeen

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^Well, there are christians and there are church goers. One thing many people dont really understand that being born-again is not an award, it is your personal self-dedication to the service of God. Baptism is outward sign of repentance shown to the world.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Shakabubu:

God bless you. Yes thats it. Is it wrong for born agains according to the word of God. They will still marry themselves o.

Well, its fornication, so they better marry if they want to marry.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^ the poster feels that so far as they mean to settle down with themselves eventually, they are licensed to continue to knack apako till them marry eventually.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
They should marry and then knock themselves out with the s.ex.

They can lock themselves in the bedroom 24/7 if they so desire.

But a dotted line should just be signed first.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^And that is the fact. No bending the rules.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2012
some rules are extremely difficult to bend when you're a christian, might not be so hard if you're just a benchwarmer or only sent to cause destruction.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by UyiIredia(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2012
Let them marry first. Then they can knack anyhow, anywhere at anytime.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by ogoamaka99(m): 3:22am On Nov 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
You're a goat...if you have nothing sensible to say, then shut up...if you want to knack or knock, look for a female goat to practice with..christianity isn't for r*etarded fools like you.
@ crazyman,
Every man or woman is entitled to his or her opinion. Don't abuse anybody for expressing his or her opinion even if that opinion is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Callotti: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2012
Haba!
How dem take carry belle on and off NL? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_2aWaXWAI
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
CrazyMan:
Whao what did I do for you that you started abusing me? Whao why are some Nigerian youths this mannerless?
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
pastormustwacc: Na wa for this thread, you want to be a christian and still be apako-master? You wan dey ginger your swagga by the side?

Is not apako master anything. Is not as if they are knacking everywhere like goat, it's the person they will marry
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
tpia1: They should marry and then knock themselves out with the s.ex.

They can lock themselves in the bedroom 24/7 if they so desire.

But a dotted line should just be signed first.

Is my friend that asked me and I said I don't know because we are both starting Christianity newly. He and his girlfriend used to kpox since before he born again, and now the girl say she no fit hold body cos she no follow us join born again. They will marry next year and he is thinking its better than for her to go and be knacking oputside just because we have turn born again.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@ crazyman,
Every man or woman is entitled to his or her opinion. Don't abuse anybody for expressing his or her opinion even if that opinion is wrong.

Whao God bless you o! Don't mind him o. I join Nairaland and saw religion section and I am thinking that since we don't know the answer and my friend did not want to ask pastor that maybe somebody here can say something that will give us answer and they are all abusing me. It is well with my soul.
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Shakabubu:

Is not apako master anything. Is not as if they are knacking everywhere like goat, it's the person they will marry
Na the same jare. Whether you nack am small or plenty, all na the same jare. Dont touch it! fi ile!! leave it!!! dont dial that babe!!!! leave the kittty alone!!!!!

Mary the girl first, then APAKO AFTER!!
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by tpia1: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Is the lady no longer interested because she cant get s.ex?

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by pastormustwacc: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
^^^Yes o, this reminds me of this ehm Beenie man's song - Dude! It describes these kinda girls.

ANY CHRISTIAN LIVING LIKE THIS IS NOT BORN AGAIN, GOD'S WORD IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS IF THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND. . .

1 Like

Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Na the same jare. Whether you nack am small or plenty, all na the same jare. Dont touch it! fi ile!! leave it!!! dont dial that babe!!!! leave the kittty alone!!!!!

Mary the girl first, then APAKO AFTER!!
But his not me! I dont even have girlfriend sef. Is my friend and his girlffriend
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
tpia1: Is the lady no longer interested because she cant get s.ex?

She did not follow him to born again so she is telling to him that she cannot hold body, and him he does not want to loss her so he wants to be knacking back again. Me I told him that it's not good accordin to Bible but he dey argue
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
See wetin toto wan cause. God forbid bad tin
Re: Born Again Christians Knacking by Shakabubu(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^Yes o, this reminds me of this ehm Beenie man's song - Dude! It describes these kinda girls.

ANY CHRISTIAN LIVING LIKE THIS IS NOT BORN AGAIN, GOD'S WORD IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS IF THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND. . .

Is it now better for him to let her go and be knacking outside for now, SOMEBODY THAT YOU WILL STILL MARRY NEXT YEAR!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Christians Use Birth Control / The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam / Man God Uses. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.