Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! (861 Views)

Uesd Rx300 970k ,honda Civic 03 750k & Dir Toks Pencil Lite 4sale In PH / Toks Pencil Camry 1999 Model 4 800k Dash-out Price :-kings Consult / I Need A 1998/1999 Toyota Camry Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good day guys, I'm in urgent need of a pencil light camry at a reasonable price as i have a low budget. Reply on the forum and we take it from there.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Still needed
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by kemiadebisi(f): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2012
if you have 900k i will get you a very clean one with perfect engine from Cotonou this morning... you can call me on 07058342971. there is no problem if you would want to go with me...
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by tunnero2012(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Will get u 1 for 900 very clean. Call me on 07055369224.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by adamsadm75: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Why don't you just Say that what you are looking for is a stolen Tokunbo Tiny Light...

2 Likes

Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
adams.adm75:
Why don't you just Say that what you are looking for is a stolen Tokunbo Tiny Light...And I Pray that whenever you find it and buy it, it would be stolen from you too and put up for sale here for 600K...May God continue to Punish exploitative, wicked and heartless people like you. Amen!
I'm too dignified to insult you, tell me you can or can't..........simple.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thanks for the reply guys but i think 900k is still high .for me.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by calculusx(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2012
OP: There is no magic anyone can do to get you 97 - 99 Toyota Camry for 800k let alone 700k. Tiny light has been the most consistent,affordable,reliable and efficient car with high demand for in the market. I pre-ordered the Gold Tiny light below for a NLer with total landing cost a little above 800k and the burgundy color with total landing cost of 920k with their own money{Payment Option 2}.
You can only get a registered tiny light between 650k - 750k. I will display a 2months registered tiny light on Monday for final asking price of 750k. Owner is selling because she feels the car is too long for her and considering a corolla, her first car was VW Golf2 and prefer smaller cars according to her grin. So if you must buy a reliable and lemon free tiny light, increase your budget. If a deal is too good to be true,then its probably not true. awuff dey run belle

Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Olidamotors: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2012
jammyng: I'm too dignified to insult you, tell me you can or can't..........simple.

My friend I don't like to comment on other peoples thread, but asking for a tokunbo tiny light for 700k is already demeaning your own reputation. How can you expect a car that sells for US$2,000 in the US to be sold for 700k in 9ja, not unless it's stolen. The terrible market situation is already making a lot of car sellers to giveaway their tiny light for prices btw 800-850k which is already a terrible/losing price for any seller. But 700k kai! Just remove your target price from your initial post and anybody who has a tiny light would contact you...But stating that 700k as target price would continue to generate negative comments and could also make people to start judging you. Just an advice sha, goodluck!
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Kingsyze: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
If you are anywhere arnd PH, I av a very clean rarely used pencil light, bought it from a distressed friend that lost her husband and willing to sell it out since i still enjoy my 2001 baby boy.I will give it to you @ 800, leather seat, factory a/c, alloy rims including the spare tyre, brand new tires in front, power doors and windows, cruise control etc. European spec with day running light.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Olidamotors:

My friend I don't like to comment on other peoples thread, but asking for a tokunbo tiny light for 700k is already demeaning your own reputation. How can you expect a car that sells for US$2,000 in the US to be sold for 700k in 9ja, not unless it's stolen. The terrible market situation is already making a lot of car sellers to giveaway their tiny light for prices btw 800-850k which is already a terrible/losing price for any seller. But 700k kai! Just remove your target price from your initial post and anybody who has a tiny light would contact you...But stating that 700k as target price would continue to generate negative comments and could also make people to start judging you. Just an advice sha, goodluck!
you made your point without insulting me right? That's what i mean, thanks.
Re: Need Toks pencil Light Camry Urgently! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
calculusx: OP: There is no magic anyone can do to get you 97 - 99 Toyota Camry for 800k let alone 700k. Tiny light has been the most consistent,affordable,reliable and efficient car with high demand for in the market. I pre-ordered the Gold Tiny light below for a NLer with total landing cost a little above 800k and the burgundy color with total landing cost of 920k with their own money{Payment Option 2}.
You can only get a registered tiny light between 650k - 750k. I will display a 2months registered tiny light on Monday for final asking price of 750k. Owner is selling because she feels the car is too long for her and considering a corolla, her first car was VW Golf2 and prefer smaller cars according to her grin. So if you must buy a reliable and lemon free tiny light, increase your budget. If a deal is too good to be true,then its probably not true. awuff dey run belle
thanks, I'll try and raise more money.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Reg 2000nissan Altima @520,000 / To Kunbo 2004 Honda Civic @ 1.4m / Am A Clearing Agent In Tincan Island Port,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.