Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

'diva' Mariah Carey Avoids Nappy Changing Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'diva' Mariah Carey Avoids Nappy Changing Role (549 Views)

Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg On Daddy Duty, As He Changes Daughter's Nappy. / I’m Black And My Nappy Hair Is Natural. Get Over It / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'diva' Mariah Carey Avoids Nappy Changing Role by iamseanney: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2012
Mariah Carey with husband and twin
Happy family ... Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon with their kids Monroe and Moroccan

The America's Got Talent presenter insists he ends up with nappy changing duties for their 18-month old twins Monroe and Moroccan. When asked who does the stinky job, Nick replied: "Me! I mean we all do it but for some reason I get that duty a little bit more.
"I am not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on.
"Real men change diapers!"
The 31-year-old star admits he loves being a father and he really enjoys just being at home with the toddlers - even though they have turned his home upside down.
He explained: "It's a good time! Right now, the kids run the house.
"We are just running and chasing after them and then my wife is being the diva that she is. I am trying to keep up with them."
Mariah Carey sings
Performer ... Mariah Carey
Splash News
Nick also spoke about the feud between Mariah and Nicki Minaj on American Idol - on which they both act as judges - and insists he will support his wife no matter what. He said: "I think it was what it was. A lot of theatrics and stuff. I guess I was a little disappointed in the producers because that's not what American Idol is about.
"I felt like they fed off of it a little bit. You know, people are always going to have disagreements and stuff.
"Clearly you can see that they are a very intense judging panel but obviously everybody is interested in what the show is going to be about and my wife is the classiest and the strongest woman that I've ever met so she's handling it the way she is supposed to handle it."
http://gistexpression..com/2012/11/diva-mariah-carey-avoids-nappy-changing.html

(1) (Reply)

Keri Hilson Rocks Abuja Today / Guys Jostle To Win Heart Of MTN Promo N64m Winner / Justin Bieber , Taylor Swift 2012 Ama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.