Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice (656 Views)

Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Pls I Need Ur Advice!!!! / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice by Sunymoore(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2012
Evening pals. Im 300 level student facing the problem of my life as follows.
I gained admissin by 2009 and into biological sciencse thou is not my choice because i choosed chemistry, since then i hav been tryn to change the course but someone unknown to me has done what it takes to stop the process and even then change of course is no longer entertained in the uni Cox of me. When i was moving to part two i requested it again and in the process some body stole my complete file and i had to go to deans office before i could get a copy and re-photo copy it for the process, after then it was successful thou wit some problems not worth to be listed. And now the part 2 CGPA is placed but my name is excluded from d list, after i made the HOD, he told me that my name was in the flash drive which he sent to printing in th admin and even showed me the soft copy of it. Now pals i dnt know who is that somebody and y he/she is doing this to me, and pls how can i manage this problem because im afraid of what it will become in near future. Sorry for long text n my bad english.
Re: A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice by Segunagagu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sorry friend..i feel ur pain..are u born again.if not give your life to christ and fast and pray and pray against every spirit of setback,limitation and badluck..and also pray against every strong man of ur father's house and household wickedness dat does not want ur progress cos they know u are a very great person.thanks.
Re: A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
You beta pray. When u r constantly under attack. Its a sign that you are destined for greatness and the enemy will stop at nothing before they finish your glory. Pray hard n familiarise yourself wt d book of psalms.
Its well my brother
Re: A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice by Segunagagu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
candygosh: You beta pray. When u r constantly under attack. Its a sign that you are destined for greatness and the enemy will stop at nothing before they finish your glory. Pray hard n familiarise yourself wt d book of psalms.
Its well my brother
Yess very correct.book of psalms.am doing d samething too
Re: A Guy Desperatly Need Ur Advice by Sunymoore(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thanks all for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Ede Poly / 1st Class Still Possible?? / Nabteb Body Shame On U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.