Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigeria Breweries Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Test Format (7996 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Nigeria Breweries Calling. Pls Help With The Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Test Format by nwajide: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
GOOD-DAY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED THE TEST FORMAT FOR NIGERIA BREWERIES APTITUDE TEST.SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT TO  XPECT.MOREOVER,DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION AS REGARDS AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.APPLIED DURING THEIR  LAST EXERCISE LAST YEAR,BUT NOTHING YET.WOULD NOT MNID THE TEST FORMAT ALSO.

WISH EVERYONE THE VERY BEST THIS YEAR OF REST.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by iyaegin: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2008
please does any one have an idea of how much NB plc pay their sales executives also thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2008
Some Nairalanders will just not change. The poster comes looking for help on Nigerian breweries test and he cannot be so courteous as to say how he was invited, when he applied, where the test will be,etc. Don't you think that other people who applied would still like to have this information? And he still added that we should be quick about it. He then wishes everyone the best but is not interested in making the best happen for others. It never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2008
@og2711
Oh please, dont be so dramatic. if you've been going through the post on nairaland, you would have seen the one on nigeria breweries recruiting for sales executive. the poster hasn't been invited, he just want the format so he can prepare and when he's called, he wont be caught unawares. if you can help, do so if not dont run him down.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by nwajide: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2008
FUNMILOLA THANKS JARE,SOME PEOPLE JUST LET THEIR EMOTIONS GET OVER THEM.YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I NEED.FOR CLARIFIATION,I NEED THE TEST FORMAT FOR ADEQUATE PREPARATION,I HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED YET.BUT I AM HOPEFUL.

PLEASE ANYONE WITH INFO,SHOULD PLEASE RESPOND.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by mome(f): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
og2711shocked ah-ah, u are a critic o!
this was d way u ran down d guy that has "vacancies in Abuja" as his topic. please, try and be constructive not destructive
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hee hee. I'm not being dramatic. it is only that such a post will trigger mass panic of "dem call one guy for naiiraland , dem no call me!". And why would you want to know what to expect for a test they've not called you for? In that case, I will send you, nestle, schlum, haliburton, shell, mobil, chevron, agip, , test formats too.

Ok even if I am being dramatic, can he simply not say "I want to be unreasonably prepared"? grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
Meanwhile, I no remember running any guy down oh!!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by biniman: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
I was invited for the management trainee last yr july but i missed it thanks to service.generally i think they will call after about a month of the deadline(i.e a mnth from on the 8th of feb.) i heard they ask general test questions (maths english and current affairs)even heard they asked for thierry henry's latest club then.so i think you jusk hav to brush up on your general knowledge.cheers ps-og2711 stop hitting hard on pple
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by nwajide: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
Good-day Fellow Nairalanders,

I would still want more information about the Nigeria Breweries Test format.As i would really want to do very in the test,when i am called.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by thoneyus(f): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
am also interested in the nigerian breweries test format any body with useful info to inform the house.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Test Format by leosweet(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
thoneyus: am also interested in the nigerian breweries test format any body with useful info to inform the house.
we r tokin abt text format dat dia is no more time 4 nagging and some pipl r settling differences...yet nobdy has agreed dat dy'v gotn d text format.plz am still searchin 4 d format Wit all loyalty, help me som1 hu has God bless

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancies (15 Positions) / Job Opening In Dept. Of Petroleum Resources (dpr)! / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.