Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Grand Acquisitions Race Event In SWTOR - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Acquisitions Race Event In SWTOR (1005 Views)

Is There Any Car Race Better Than Need For Speed? / Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? / I Need Death Race On Ps2/ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grand Acquisitions Race Event In SWTOR by torsan(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2012
Surprisingly (to me anyway) I did get to glimpse a bit of the new Grand Acquisitions Race event in SWTOR in my last session. I got the impression from the teaser video that it was 'coming soon', but in fact it's already live.

I think the event shows some of the potential of what the game could be or have been; but it also shows the flaws in what the game is. Giving players missions to do on varied worlds regardless of their level is excellent – it keeps the worlds alive even after the main leveling zerg has moved onto the worlds designated for the level cap. The previous plague mission showed this in a concentrated form as it brought flocks of players of all levels to Tattooine. Now the players are flocking to Nar Shaddaa and (Republic side at least) to Coruscant. It was great to see the main zones so lively, random RPers were playing out dialogues and PVP-flagged players were roaming around looking for prey. Read More

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat VS Gangnam Style / Hell Look At Guild Wars 2 / Media Blames Video-gamers For The Killing Of Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.