Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) (4332 Views)

2003 Registered Corrolla For Just 900 / Clean 2003 Registered Toyota Camry (big Daddy) For 680k / Neat 2003 Registered Toyota Camry(big For Nothing) For Sale @ 950k /negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Factory chilling ac
leather interior
Alloy wheels
power windows
First body
cruise control
auto drive
Mileage: 68k
Accident free
Keyless Entry and lots more

Reason for sale: owner bought an SUV (BMW X-5)

please note: This not a usual car it's a pure machine on ground grin grin

price: 950k..First come first serve

call:08028517828; bb pin:28c7ff01

Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
more pics

Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by babanana: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
will u consider 600 cash?? b4 monday.
We spoke. The Car fine shaa. am not in lagos. will call u again, make i go borrow to add
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
600k is not near the price at all...
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2012
still available
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by onoja12: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
For coja,my brother most people come here over pricing fairly used cars,for ur info 980k would get u a sharp tokumbo of this car from europe,so take the offer now its available or prepare to be here for months which by the way would reduce the value of the car even more

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by babanana: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Onoja12 my broda, I beg help me tell am, actually i need the ride as 2nd and my friend is always boasting about BMW
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by Exclibur(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Is there any problem with this car? I'm interested. If there is a fault let us know so we can prepare shud anyone decide to g° ahead and buy it. I'm a bit skeptical with naija used cars though this one looks clean but y°u never know.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
onoja12: For coja,my brother most people come here over pricing fairly used cars,for ur info 980k would get u a sharp tokumbo of this car from europe,so take the offer now its available or prepare to be here for months which by the way would reduce the value of the car even more

You are entitle to your oppinion...do u think it is only in nairaland dat people sell their cars...lol....Nairaland is filled with dealers looking for cheap cars to resale...so concentrate on others...am not begging or forcing anyone to buy my car...the appropriate people(not dealers) that knows the value will definitely pick it up...cheers
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Exc@libur:
Is there any problem with this car? I'm interested. If there is a fault let us know so we can prepare shud anyone decide to g° ahead and buy it. I'm a bit skeptical with naija used cars though this one looks clean but y°u never know.

there is no repair whatsoever..the car is on point...pay and drive...u can call to inspect...cheers
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by Zeroid105: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
rollyfemmy:

there is no repair whatsoever..the car is on point...pay and drive...u can call to inspect...cheers
O boy, don't you think poeple'd prefer adding extra 300k to get Tokunbo of that spec. than a naija reg BMW. A naija seller/dealer will always say "just buy and drive" for a car the owner wants to put behind him. Reason for sale? owner wants to upgrade, relocate. A good dealer will always tell a prospective buyer PROBLEM AREAS where/when necessary and show pix of all such areas. cool
rollyfemmy:

O boy, don't you think poeple'd prefer adding extra 300k to get Tokunbo of that spec. than a naija reg BMW. A naija seller/dealer will always say "just buy and drive" for a car the owner wants to put behind him. Reason for sale? owner wants to upgrade, relocate. A good dealer will always tell a prospective buyer PROBLEM AREAS where/when necessary and show pix of all such areas.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2012
Zeroid105:
O boy, don't you think poeple'd prefer adding extra 300k to get Tokunbo of that spec. than a naija reg BMW. A naija seller/dealer will always say "just buy and drive" for a car the owner wants to put behind him. Reason for sale? owner wants to upgrade, relocate. A good dealer will always tell a prospective buyer PROBLEM AREAS where/when necessary and show pix of all such areas. cool
O boy, don't you think poeple'd prefer adding extra 300k to get Tokunbo of that spec. than a naija reg BMW. A naija seller/dealer will always say "just buy and drive" for a car the owner wants to put behind him. Reason for sale? owner wants to upgrade, relocate. A good dealer will always tell a prospective buyer PROBLEM AREAS where/when necessary and show pix of all such areas.

please call me for inspection..and see for yourself....The funniest thing is that serious buyers call and inspect and make payment..others just use their Jobless period to run their mouth as they like....Extra 300k is that easy to come by abi? Do you think all cars that are put for sale are problematic or owners needs money??...it is people like you that only sell their cars because it's giving problem...Am sorry i dont sell such, if i have such i will tell the buyer b4 purchase..am plain and open to my customers...Dont because one person played you before and make your conclusion that others are like that...This is my business...i build relationships with it and not enemies..cheers
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2012
still available
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by Zeroid105: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
rollyfemmy:

please call me for inspection..and see for yourself....The funniest thing is that serious buyers call and inspect and make payment..others just use their Jobless period to run their mouth as they like....Extra 300k is that easy to come by abi? Do you think all cars that are put for sale are problematic or owners needs money??...it is people like you that only sell their cars because it's giving problem...Am sorry i dont sell such, if i have such i will tell the buyer b4 purchase..am plain and open to my customers...Dont because one person played you before and make your conclusion that others are like that...This is my business...i build relationships with it and not enemies..cheers

I can now confirm you are one of those greedy nairaland middle men. A wise trader takes correction(s) from all angles because he/she is exposed to all shades of customers. It's obvious you are not fit to do what you claim you are doing. Leave the kitchen if you can't stand the heat! At any comment or correction(even when such are not specifically directed to you), you display your ignorance about courtesy. It seems you belong to those uninformed middle man class of sellers since u've decided to take this sooooo personal. Help yourself by reading all your responses to fellow nairalanders.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by pato405(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nairaland, a place where many Nigerians want VERY GOOD things for near free prices. Even the ones pricing 600k, if you eventually ask them to pay, they'll scream bargaining to reduce it further to 300k or even 250k. grin grin grin

I don't blame dealers who get them salvaged junks from US. they want everything cheap. angry

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2012
Zeroid105:

I can now confirm you are one of those greedy nairaland middle men. A wise trader takes correction(s) from all angles because he/she is exposed to all shades of customers. It's obvious you are not fit to do what you claim you are doing. Leave the kitchen if you can't stand the heat! At any comment or correction(even when such are not specifically directed to you), you display your ignorance about courtesy. It seems you belong to those uninformed middle man class of sellers since u've decided to take this sooooo personal. Help yourself by reading all your responses to fellow nairalanders.

read pato405 comment bro....I aint taking anything personal...but am in d market..and i have seen different stupid things from people claimed to be so called buyers..
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2012
pato405: Nairaland, a place where many Nigerians want VERY GOOD things for near free prices. Even the ones pricing 600k, if you eventually ask them to pay, they'll scream bargaining to reduce it further to 300k or even 250k. grin grin grin

I don't blame dealers who get them salvaged junks from US. they want everything cheap. angry

bro..abeg tell them...when they see good things de still price it ridiculously...when u see a car posted..if you are serious, u will inspect and feel d car b4 concluding..not pricing anyhow....

Thanks Pato jare
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2012
still available jare
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by Jodesky(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2012
pato405: Nairaland, a place where many Nigerians want VERY GOOD things for near free prices. Even the ones pricing 600k, if you eventually ask them to pay, they'll scream bargaining to reduce it further to 300k or even 250k. grin grin grin

You are right on point my brother. All these self-styled activists are not buyers but busybodies who are just roaming about on NL. I wonder why they want to pick on this poster. This is an open market and a seller can put any price he desires on his product and buyers are free to negotiate reasonably. These idle hands are just causing unnecessary distractions. They should just move on to other posts to cure their idleness.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by 4evergod2: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Even i am interested in this vehicle but most definitely cannot pay more than 600k for it because just last week a friend of mine got exactly this model and year for 960 and some change from outside Nigeria.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Broda, do not let them turn ur post to national matter.
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2012
Still available
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2012
4evergod2: Even i am interested in this vehicle but most definitely cannot pay more than 600k for it because just last week a friend of mine got exactly this model and year for 960 and some change from outside Nigeria.

Bros go and run the VIN grin grin
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2012
still available....950k and it's urs
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by shegzyventures(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
shegzyventures: Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com

No problem..i will get in touch with you when i need ur service
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by yemosla(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmm nairaland is such ǎ̜̣̍ funy place bro pls am offering 800 kinldly inbox ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ d necesary pictures of dd miliage and interiors adeyemiobabajide@yahoo.com and can dis car get ̥†̥σ abuja ?
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
yemosla: Hmm nairaland is such ǎ̜̣̍ funy place bro pls am offering 800 kinldly inbox ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ d necesary pictures of dd miliage and interiors adeyemiobabajide@yahoo.com and can dis car get ̥†̥σ abuja ?

The car is very very sharp and it's ready for tavelling anytime, any day...but you need to step up your budjet to secure the baby bro.....
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2012
Still available
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Still available grin
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by rollyfemmy: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
still available
Re: Super Clean 2003 Registered BMW (325i ) by stankion(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will like to pay 850k for dis baby after inpsection. Where is d car located? U can send pics to stankion@yahoo.co.uk serious buyer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Civic, 2008 Model / *sold Very Clean Tokunbo Lexus Rx300,2002 Model..asking 1.790k / 116th Canton Fair (Oct 15th-19th),Booth No:8.0.1516

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.