Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? (1388 Views)

Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase / / I Need Urgent business ideas / Requesting For Financial Assistance; Is It Morally Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello there,
i'll go straight to the point.
Are you in need of FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE/COUNSELLING, then this is your chance to accomplish that which money hasn't allowed you to get. The F.C.E.M FOUNDATION PROGRAM has been setup for this. Go to www.facebook.com/ffprogram . Hit the 'like' button. Send a message indicating your request. They will attend to you immediately. You can also email them your request on fcemfoundation@gmail.com.
Thanks and goodluck. GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by advocate666: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
shiit, I don't have facebook.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
advocate666: shiit, I don't have facebook.
then email them on fcemfoundation@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by advocate666: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
i don't know what to tell them
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
advocate666: i don't know what to tell them
tell them what you want. They are friendly people. Trust me.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by advocate666: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
I sent an e-mail. I'm waiting for their reply.
Maybe they don't have enough money or something.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666: I sent an e-mail. I'm waiting for their reply.
Maybe they don't have enough money or something.
lol...if you did, you'll get a reply. By the way, the first 500 requests will be attended to before wednesday.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by rightlagos: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
@op, are u not d 1 using d email: fcem@rocketmail.com? I guess u are d same person. Phishy? explain about d organisation. are they from d sky?
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by advocate666: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
God's-Word:

lol...if you did, you'll get a reply. By the way, the first 500 requests will be attended to before wednesday.

Sorry, I did get a reply but it was moved automaticcally to my SPAM folder. When I tried to open it, my antivirus program blocked it.

I really need cash. Can't we discuss here instead of e-mails?
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
rightlagos: @op, are u not d 1 using d email: fcem@rocketmail.com? I guess u are d same person. Phishy? explain about d organisation. are they from d sky?
yes you r right. I'm a member of the church. An evangelist. This program was created to meet the need of people. All i'm trying to do is spreading the news of the program that has been created to touch lives positively.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Sorry, I did get a reply but it was moved automaticcally to my SPAM folder. When I tried to open it, my antivirus program blocked it.

I really need cash. Can't we discuss here instead of e-mails?
it cant be dat easy. U hav to meet with the admin.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by rightlagos: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
God's-Word:

yes you r right. I'm a member of the church. An evangelist. This program was created to meet the need of people. All i'm trying to do is spreading the news of the program that has been created to touch lives positively.
ok, will see how it goes. No address of d church, no introduction, nothing. 419?
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by advocate666: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
God's-Word:

it cant be dat easy. U hav to meet with the admin.

Did you say meet? As in person to person meeting? I am not in Nigeria now so I may have to postpone until I come back.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by GodsWord2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
rightlagos:
ok, will see how it goes. No address of d church, no introduction, nothing. 419?
lmao...lmao...lmao...its an online foundation program jerk. They preach the gospel. They touch lives positively. They give. If you want to join the board of admin, i can help you so that you can see things for yourself. Sorry i called you a jerk.
Re: Do You Need Financial Assistance/help? by Marius50: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148

(1) (Reply)

My God Is Better Than Yours! / RCCG 62nd Annual Convention:4-10th August:the Holy Spirit / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.