Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? (5860 Views)

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / If You’re The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Tackle Corruption? / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Wallie(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria has no biometric database, so there is no way any information about their reports can ever be factual. Besides, t[b]here is no way anyone will sit in New York and know whats happening in Nigeria.[/b] The information re-engineering strategy of the West to instigate citizens against their governments crumbles at the inception of internet and social networking cos we are now aware of what happens worldwide. How sincere can they be, when their media can not even air the Occupy Wall Street and now the Secession is not aired for the world to see how porous they really are. Now the hunter is being hunted by her own citizens. The rise of China and the censorship of Western indoctrination will dwarf their intentions against China and I hope Nigeria my country too. They say its not safe here, but Chinese say we are okay, now the west is scrambling for our suya.

Do you know how many international NGOs are in Nigeria? Here's a link: http://www.unodc.org/ngo/list.jsp

For example, I read on this very same NL that people are getting HIV drugs for free at some government hospitals and/or clinics. Where did the drugs come from? Did the Nigerian government buy the drugs or was it given to the clinics for free? Also, while at it, touch on the eradication of polio and malaria.

These NGOs and companies like them are at the very front line and can come up with numbers that the Nigerian government can't dispute. For example, will you agree if the NGO giving out the HIV medicine come up with a figure about HIV prevalence?

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by idirect(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
Had it been the report favored these clueless govt nobody will raise any alarm, but now that the report truly reflect the situation of our country we are now doubting the credibility of the report

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by tiwasiaife(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Presstv should be warned! Yesterday during of their program they invited the editor-in-chief of Daily trust. There analysis was that jtf shld be withrawnd and boko haram called to a round table and their problems solved at the same time compasate them. They said alot of mosques are attacked and civilians killed. My dear people why is presstv an iranian tv allowed to come and give an account of whats happening here. They neva mentioned about churches been attacked.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by tiwasiaife(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Presstv should be warned! Yesterday during one of their program they invited the editor-in-chief of Daily trust. There analysis was that jtf shld be withrawnd and boko haram called to a round table and their problems solved at the same time compasate them. They said alot of mosques are attacked and civilians killed. My dear people why is presstv an iranian tv allowed to come and give an account of whats happening here. They neva mentioned about churches been attacked.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
ola_pluto:
No one is blaming the West! I rather blame the less intelligent ones amongst us who swallow 'western concoted lies' hook, line and sinker. If you tell a child who's scoring 55% that he is an olodo, he may try harder the next attempt. If he gets 50% next attempt, he starts to doubt himself. The more you downgrade a flimsy person, the less they believe in themselves. I think for every report that comes out, Nigerians need to pause and think.
Yes Nigeria is not the best it can be, but by how much are we behind? I live in the 'West' and do not see an insummountable gulf in class between Africa and the west. The only gulf is in believe.

Bull*shi*t. You can believe all you want....while the rest of the world moves ahead! The insurmountable gulf between Africa and the West is a culture of PROGRESSION! i.e always looking for ways to make things better and delivering on it in a collective manner!!! Africa is light years behind the rest of the world in all facets of LIFE!!!! ALL.....wake up and smell the coffee and please spare me the HULLABALOO of how AFRICA was exploited etc!!! If we are to go by the rules of survival, AFRICA and AFRICANS are the weakest link...We were colonized, enslaved our own people etc. We are not only morally decrepit but we lack ORDER in general! WHERE ORDER LACKS, CHAOS REIGNS SUPREME. You need not look further than the country called NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2012
in my own view the west is not responsible for the outrageous ugliness of our country`s entire being...any good policy thrown in to improve the country is vomited/spewed out... every passing day the corrupted are increasingly outnumbering the patriotic and honest.

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Godogwu: 2:06am On Nov 16, 2012
mrrock: Those of you claiming the U.S is 100 years older than Nigeria therefore the reason they are doing better, I have some questions for you.
1. How come the president of Nigeria earns more than U.S president?.
2. Is it the U.S government that's allocating fat salaries to our presidency, senate, legislatures??.
3. Is it the U.S government that's unable to provide electricity for Nigerians?
4. Is it the U.S that created Boko Haram?.
5. Is it the U.S government that created Niger delta militants?.
6. Is it the U.S government that have refused to build our refineries?.
7. Is it the U.S that is stealing subsidy money from Nigeria?.
8. Is it the U.S that's responsible for rigging elections in Nigeria?.
Name them...................

So many Nigerians are mentally sick just as our leaders. Otherwise, there's no way you would blame the U.S for Nigerias problems.
Nigerias problems were created here in Nigeria by Nigerians. Without accepting this ugly reality and doing something about it we cannot move forward.

Nitwit! No one is blamming the US government. People are just saying dont compare Nigeria with the US simple .
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by searay2(m): 4:55am On Nov 16, 2012
Hmmmmm! BBC has never reported anything abt Nigeria. But I would not blame them but those Nigerian correspondence.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by londoner: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2012
By far....the biggest naysayers about Nigeria are Nigerians.

Because of that this is cemented in the minds of foreigners.........if a person can say their country is hell, what opinion do you want the listener to form? Based on what?
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Engen(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2012
Most times when I come on this blog(Nairaland) I really don't want to sign in talkless of commenting,but this thread is so dear to my heart,i have lived outside Nigeria close to sixteen years and all these reports are troubling and I have come to a conclusion that they are propaganda to demonize and demoralized average honest Nigerians working abroad and trust me we are very many.

Nigeria remains the most popular black nation on earth and is been used as a tool to point out the flaws of the black generation,so if you think the talk down and negative news about Nigeria is about the country then you making a big mistake.

There is a battle that no one wants to talk about in this generation, which is the battle of the 'RACES'... the most obvious one's are the one between black and white in the western world.

Do you know NAIRALAND is one of the biggest blog on earth,a blog where Nigerians scatter all over the globe visits and talk about one thing ''NIGERIA ISSUES'' no other country have a blog as successful as nairaland and trust me there are alot of blogs. I can go on but don't let me bore you....
The battle is between BLACK AND WHITE...RICH AND POOR....SOPHISTICATED AND NON SOPHISTICATED

If you love Nigeria then let's build it up not tear it down....I don't care how bad this country is one man can make a different just by doing things differently,Russian, China have done it...my people let's do it time is running out...Be the change you want to see, let's do it we don't need to be violent but be pragmatic and focus in our approach. Let's get read of mediocrity we see in many Nigerians...let's start Now we can do it...Naija koni ba je ooo...Peace

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Truckpusher(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Most of these reports are lopsided and you can clearly see the western propaganda machinery at work . though they may not be far from the truth but it will still require me and you to destroy whatever we call our own...The west can never help Africa beyond aid and the op rightly said "it's the survival of the fittest" and in this kind of situation nobody wants to spoon feed a man that will begin to dictate to him in the future.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Mckybarf(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2012
Idokojimmy: Globalization has made international politics interesting, especially with the adoption of Darwinian theory which emphasizes survival of the fittest. The interdependence of nations, has made countries to have friendly and hostile ally, even though there appears to be no permanent friends in international arena. Friendly allies are those that will be readily available to offer assistance in times of trouble, hostile ones will stop at nothing untill they frustrate your policies, programmes, diplomatic relation, international image, and in most cases they work towards disintegrating that country. These hostile nations use foreign media, international NGO, and other machinery to further their agenda.
It will be recalled that the USA once predicted that Nigeria will disintegrate come 2015. As a follow up to this prediction, they have carried out propaganda about our dear country, writing fake reports using internationalal Organisations, questioned our policies, fault our programs, frustrated our economy, and will stop at nothing to see that their prediction becomes a reality.
I will not pretend that Nigeria is a better place, but all well meaning nigerians must express optimism. That it isn't good now doesn't mean we will remain perpetually backward. Most of these reports are exaggerated to suit their plan. For instance, how do they collect data for these reports? How many Nigerians do they contact to get data from? Do they interview our parents in the village, or visit the hinterland where common men live? Obviously they don't. They come with preconceived idea, run around in Abuja, recruit disgruntled persons that will serve their interest, use and dump them. The product is: Nigeria is worst, don't go there, and the likes. Their reports are biased, preconceived, totally false and ultimately against our unity.

What do we owe our nation? Follow them condemn Nigeria, and allow their prediction come to pass or work to correct perceived challenges?
there we go again- africans! Always pointing fingers and accusing others like dumb retards yet we fail to realise that our problems and their solutions gave always rested with us. Please, we were also given brains with which to think. We keep talking of the oriental giants and how they have progress, but we never want to traverse the miles they did to get to where they are. Stop blaming america, naija, and start thinking with your brains.

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Mckybarf(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Godogwu:

Nitwit! No one is blamming the US government. People are just saying dont compare Nigeria with the US simple .
if it isnt blame, then what is it then?! Arnt you blaming for bad reportage? If you did the right thing, wouldnt they have reported.

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by bubadaniel13: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Mckybarf: there we go again- africans! Always pointing fingers and accusing others like dumb retards yet we fail to realise that our problems and their solutions gave always rested with us. Please, we were also given brains with which to think. We keep talking of the oriental giants and how they have progress, but we never want to traverse the miles they did to get to where they are. Stop blaming america, naija, and start thinking with your brains.
U are right on point,but the truth of the matter is that most reports abt Nigeria are exerggerated and are not factual,they are written mostly to discredit us we are not as bad as they put,u want to tell me that there is no corruption in other countries?why should ours be different.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by pages(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2012
it sadden me at times when Nigerians sit down and condem their own country without even contributing to the growth of the country. they so call west that we worship, citizen contribute more. yet we want the government to do everything for us.
before you blast nigeria as a fail state, ask your self "what is my contributed towards making nigeria great"
Nigeria is like a family, if you fail to uplift your family and smthing goes wrong, will you go and blame your neighbour?
80% of nigerians living outside are suffering but they will never tell you the truth. they will prefer to suffer instead of using their little resources to build smthing here.
that statistic that says an average nigerian leaves below $1 is so wrong. not too long ago i read one statistics that said in Nasarawa state business venture is more than lagos. do you believe that crap
we nigerian should better start contributing to the growth of this nation instead of folding our hands

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Olanlere11: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2012
Wallie:

Do you know how many international NGOs are in Nigeria? Here's a link: http://www.unodc.org/ngo/list.jsp

For example, I read on this very same NL that people are getting HIV drugs for free at some government hospitals and/or clinics. Where did the drugs come from? Did the Nigerian government buy the drugs or was it given to the clinics for free? Also, while at it, touch on the eradication of polio and malaria.

These NGOs and companies like them are at the very front line and can come up with numbers that the Nigerian government can't dispute. For example, will you agree if the NGO giving out the HIV medicine come up with a figure about HIV prevalence?
Don't be deceived by media reporting concerning charity donations from NGOs and other international Organisations. Do you know how much Nigeria contribute to the UN or AU? It is from this general funds that these donations are coming from. It is you entitlement. When in trouble, the UN has an obligation to offer aid. HIV drugs doesn't translate into facticity.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2012
rusher14:

Sweetcheeks, your moniker truly defines you. And believe you me you more than gave 2 cents worth of reasoning.
A country that cannot even produce the spoke of a wheel has In recent years raced to the top of the charts in the private aircraft consumption market. That apart from the new trend in establishng 5-star hotels in every street corner. Pity not even 5% of the population can afford it.
In this convoluted world of opinions and low morals I expect to find justification for all the consumerism of what could have been a great nation. But you know what? it's the fault of the western world. Can you see how they create all these goods and promote them such that we are attracted to them like flies to bright light? Sheesh, it's their fault for designing premium leather seats and bling, oh how they look so good on the blackman!!
Truth be told, a nation that is only united in brigandage and narcissism can only get so far.
The surprise is our undenying quest to plunder the little that's left of what we have, and that includes our environment.
More startling is the raft of denials as espoused by many that come on NL (to think they are the learned ones in our society).
We have always been the cause of our own failures. Not some distant Neighbour the other side of the ocean.
Set your house in order and your Neighbour would only gaze in amazement.

YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE MORE EXPENSIVELY THAN THE WHITE MAN.

Someone once said they do not understand why its difficult for black people in the diaspora not working and learning skills in the west then go home and invest by building businesses with the learned skills to build their countries. Chinesse do, Indians do. Are we soo hopeless that we only want to feed our own desire and to *hell with everything else?

We are soo consumed by hatred of fellow brothers and take no time to consider our real enemies. Putting each other down is first on our list and no pulling up is replicated. We would rather insult, villify, accuse and deny the truth just not to concede and aknowladge short comings.

Many of the most effective war strategies known to men were evil but highly succesful. The Nazis and SA Apartheid systems were based on devide and conquer it all started with getting one against each other as a joke. You know apartheid not only devided white against black but black against black by creating tribal homelands so that black would not work together against one common enemy but compete against each other. The saying united we stand devided we fall is a strong concept proven to be highky effective. People need to put sentiments aside and think.

Black man you are on your own! Steve Biko

2 Likes

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Applaudissements!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

The first line of your post literally explained everything Africa needs to do to get it right - black consciousness... That's why these delusional folks get on my nerves when they blame everyone except themselves for their woes... Yes, there's a conspiracy against the continent and black people in general, however, how many black people actually have an African state-of-mind?? You suck up to them, imitate them, and try too hard out do them in their own natural way-of-life(something that is impossible by the way)... Yet, we want to blame the same people for our woes... This isn't the 19th century anymore, it's the 21st century, and you have no one to blame except yourselves for your own woes...

Africa needs to rock the boat like the other progressive countries are doing and dare the west... To be honest, I believe Africa needs: food embargo, arms embargo, aids embargo, resources embargo etc. to get it right.. Arms embargo was the game changer for the Chinese... And stringent sanctions have also changed the game for the Iranians - Iran went from being a hellhole to an intellectual property due to sanctions, Iran just needs to come back into the international community for it to explode and become a 2nd rate country...

We're our own worst enemies!

@ shymmex, Naija has been independent for a long time, they have quickly forgotten the attrocyties of colonization and putting all their efforts on the results of colonization but not the root of the problem.

Theres a lot of teaching needed here. Black consciousness is the key. Forums like these should be having threads of such not tribal advancement threads. It all start in the mind and the youngsters are really lost. They are rebels without a cause. You more experienced guys need to give them the right cause to fight for.

PAN- AFRICANS Say Africa for Africans and I choose to say AFRICA DOING IT FOR ITSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by ebankole: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Haven read thru some of d coments in here i must say'i'm speechles.But com 2 deem of it we shud rather swing into action n leave dos int'l critisiers they want us split.I deem fit we shud support @OCTOBER1st movement suggestion abt EXPOSING n uploadation of nigeria bad roads
Ow i hate those LG GOV,they useless n ineffective especialy here in ipaja estate.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Godogwu: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mckybarf: if it isnt blame, then what is it then?! Arnt you blaming for bad reportage? If you did the right thing, wouldnt they have reported.

Yes, theres a whole lot of false docterin about Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Isnt it funny how they portray the west so goddam beautiful and mislead a lot of Nigerians to go use their last dime to go there and most times they end up suffering because they cant even afford a ticket back to naij. If you live abroad or ever get to travel abroad US, UK, etc..... Just ask any average person what they feel nigeria, egypt or even SA looks like, they'll tell you we live on trees and all other sorts of rubbish. I'm an undergrad studying im US so i know this, ive been asked dumb questions like; how did you get here?, do you guys have planes in nigeria?, do you live in a hut?, do you guys have phones?, do you guys have cars in africa? And a massive load of crap like that. Yes Nigeria has problems, i cant defend that... But so does every other country and i keep saying this; no one should compare Nigeria to any first world country, thats just being stupid. As it is now, no African country has been considered a "first world" country by the media ( west), even SA with all its "beauty" and sort is not. Finally, i cannot...i repeat cannot and will never diss my country just cause there are problems.... Nahh i can't smiley
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by toluene12: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Godogwu:

Yes, theres a whole lot of false docterin about Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Isnt it funny how they portray the west so goddam beautiful and mislead a lot of Nigerians to go use their last dime to go there and most times they end up suffering because they cant even afford a ticket back to naij.
who is misleading who? have u been watching international media lately? and the only thing u see on CNN, BBC, NBC, CNBC, skynews are wonderful greece, beautiful spain, prosperous italy, debt free U.S, happy ireland or bankrupt china. I guess some people sit on their t.v and watch the couch. that you felt the grass is greener on the other side and jumped the fence without proper enlightenment is not the western fault, stop looking for whom blame.
in new york there a big electronic time clock on display that records the ever mounting american national debt, they show it regularly on cnn and foxnews. oyinbo people talk about their problems and ways to resolve it, lets learn to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by bubadaniel13: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
toluene12:
who is misleading who? have u been watching international media lately? and the only thing u see on CNN, BBC, NBC, CNBC, skynews are wonderful greece, beautiful spain, prosperous italy, debt free U.S, happy ireland or bankrupt china. I guess some people sit on their t.v and watch the couch. that you felt the grass is greener on the other side and jumped the fence without proper enlightenment is not the western fault, stop looking for whom blame.
in new york there a big electronic time clock on display that records the ever mounting american national debt, they show it regularly on cnn and foxnews. oyinbo people talk about their problems and ways to resolve it, lets learn to do the same.
I agree with you to some extent that we should be talking abt problems and find solutions,but the the truth of the matter is Oyibo will never want us to be like them they will rather use their divide and rule mechanisms to sow seeds of discord amongst us
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Twy: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idokojimmy: Globalization has made international politics interesting, especially with the adoption of Darwinian theory which emphasizes survival of the fittest. The interdependence of nations, has made countries to have friendly and hostile ally, even though there appears to be no permanent friends in international arena. Friendly allies are those that will be readily available to offer assistance in times of trouble, hostile ones will stop at nothing untill they frustrate your policies, programmes, diplomatic relation, international image, and in most cases they work towards disintegrating that country. These hostile nations use foreign media, international NGO, and other machinery to further their agenda.
It will be recalled that the USA once predicted that Nigeria will disintegrate come 2015. As a follow up to this prediction, they have carried out propaganda about our dear country, writing fake reports using internationalal Organisations, questioned our policies, fault our programs, frustrated our economy, and will stop at nothing to see that their prediction becomes a reality.
I will not pretend that Nigeria is a better place, but all well meaning nigerians must express optimism. That it isn't good now doesn't mean we will remain perpetually backward. Most of these reports are exaggerated to suit their plan. For instance, how do they collect data for these reports? How many Nigerians do they contact to get data from? Do they interview our parents in the village, or visit the hinterland where common men live? Obviously they don't. They come with preconceived idea, run around in Abuja, recruit disgruntled persons that will serve their interest, use and dump them. The product is: Nigeria is worst, don't go there, and the likes. Their reports are biased, preconceived, totally false and ultimately against our unity.

What do we owe our nation? Follow them condemn Nigeria, and allow their prediction come to pass or work to correct perceived challenges?

First of all, what is the basic foundation for being optimistic about the country, you can't just be optimistic about an empty barrel, you need to have ideas, plans or programmes to be reasonably optimistic and fight any iota of pessimism in minds. Usually the optimism you can conjure up from the air is having a common enemy or creating an enemy, I.e nationalism (the whites as enemy) but without an enemy you need to create opportunity for people to be optimistic, the question should be are we creating opportunities for a better tomorrow?. Secondly, the Western intellectual or journalistic way can sometimes be through critical thinking, it is a process whereby, if you show them a castle, they will look for the servant who is suffering, if you show then a glistering city, they will try and look at the odd crimes. As long as their is poverty, and some major odd crimes, you may not be able to get sympathy from a lot of Western organizations no matter how hypocritical it is. The solution is not isolationism but finding local initiatives that are of benefit for the average Nigerian showcasing if possible the success to the World and partnering with the organizations if ever those initiatives are threatened. But better internal control and stability in the economic front is best, if not you expose your yansh to the World for critique. Have an economic front, that will provide for atleast 80% of the families for basic amenities like water, light, good jobs, good schools, and the rest have opportunities for to join the 80%.

1 Like

Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Mckybarf(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
bubadaniel13: U are right on point,but the truth of the matter is that most reports abt Nigeria are exerggerated and are not factual,they are written mostly to discredit us we are not as bad as they put,u want to tell me that there is no corruption in other countries?why should ours be different.
beloved, theres corruption everywhere- the only difference is that personal gains and parochail interests do not blind them from thinking country first. In africa in particular, it is 'me' first before anything else. Elsewhere, it is country first be 'me'. Its our mentality we need to change. The asian giants have seen what were are seeing today, yet that did not prevent them from making headway.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Godogwu: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2012
toluene12:

First of all, I practically live in Nigeria...just school here. Secondly, you make it sound like the average African cares about the electronic clock displaying the national debt, they basically care about the skyscrapers, 24/7 electricity and all.... A lot believe the whole America or Europe looks like manhattan, Beverly Hills, and all other places like that. I don't know where you are dragging this argument to but my point is that, there has been a great load of trash that has been portrayed about Africa and yes a few of those things exist, like who the hell lives on trees these days, who doesn't have a phone in Nigeria?, I don't even want to go deep but you get my point... A lot are fooled, and again I can't diss Nigeria, not atall....I can't even imagine living here.....nahh, Naij is home.
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mckybarf: beloved, theres corruption everywhere- the only difference is that personal gains and parochail interests do not blind them from thinking country first. In africa in particular, it is 'me' first before anything else. Elsewhere, it is country first be 'me'. Its our mentality we need to change. The asian giants have seen what were are seeing today, yet that did not prevent them from making headway.
you are absolutely right on point... in Africa esp Nigeria, we excessively overdo, virtually almost evrything we learn from the West and thier mass media most esp CORRUPTION .
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by Olanlere11: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2012
idirect: Had it been the report favored these clueless govt nobody will raise any alarm, but now that the report truly reflect the situation of our country we are now doubting the credibility of the report
It is unfortunate that Nigerians pick what serves their purpose and condemn the rest. The same report you are making reference to also said GEJ enjoys overwhelming acceptance and command unimaginable followership. That side of the report wasn't given attention. But debateable issues are the ones that are often given prominence. Pity
Re: Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual? by badlucky: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Lie lie people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Time For All Omoluabi To Rally Round Tinubu / Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.