Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"Human Barbie" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Human Barbie" (9814 Views)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Human Barbie" by AlterEgoTM: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
hornipipe: nah man, ill pass grin that thang chews Dic`k
grin
Hehehehe grin
Re: "Human Barbie" by AlterEgoTM: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Film yhen o badt gharn!
Re: "Human Barbie" by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

I want to see the film as well lipsrsealed
you are a special case na
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
you are a special case na

Me too I have eyes.. Let me feed my eyes shocked
Re: "Human Barbie" by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

Me too I have eyes.. Let me feed my eyes shocked
I will tell your mummy
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will tell your mummy

& I'll tell your daddy, you no wan give me kpomo, I be mr lecturer. I go fail your paper grin
Re: "Human Barbie" by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

& I'll tell your daddy, you no wan give me kpomo, I be mr lecturer. I go fail your paper grin
Erm Erm.

Oh mt Gawd can you save my soul
I'm in sholly wanna keep my head above
my lecturer wants to have sèx with me.......
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm Erm.

Oh mt Gawd can you save my soul
I'm in sholly wanna keep my head above
my lecturer wants to have sèx with me.......

My HOD want to get down on my knees
I'm in school for my studies
I don't give a damn if you fail me me me
Re: "Human Barbie" by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
abiL:

My HOD want to get down on my knees
I'm in school for my studies
I don't give a damn if you fail me me me
Your head dey there
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Your head dey there

smiley
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2013
abiL: UKRANIAN model Valeria Lukyanova shows off her doll-like features in her first ever photoshoot.

The 21-year-old has morphed her body into her idol Barbie through extreme plastic surgery and make-up.
And showing off her super-skinny waist in a bikini top and hotpants, Valeria really does look like a mannequin.
Valeria, real name Amatue, first came to prominence in April after pictures of her porcelain features went viral.
She has huge eyes, a narrow nose, chin and a long blonde mane.

The unnatural changes have led people to question whether Valeria's image is real or actually the result of severe photo editing.
Inside the publication Valeria, who is also a singer, speaks out about why she believed 'altering reality is the key to life'.

Valeria says: "In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet.
"I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love. "Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed."

Valeria has been criticised over her controversial body image and for inspiring other girls in the Ukraine to adopt fantasy, fairylike looks and lifestyle.
But Valeria she says she doesn't let the negativity affect her.

"It’s hard work, but they dismiss it as something done by surgeons or computer artists.
"But I don’t take them seriously. I’m even flattered! It’s what success is like. I’m happy I seem unreal to them, it means I’m doing a good job.
"Indeed, I’ve noticed a trend. Every good-looking woman with fine features and a slim figure looks like a doll. I won’t deny that I play along with people’s perceptions. I’m amused by the reactions. I don’t take it seriously.
"Many people say bad things about people who want to perfect themselves."
How does this post add any form of value to anybody? Is it really that difficult to be smart and intelligent?
Re: "Human Barbie" by AlterEgoTM: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
How does this post add any form of value to anybody? Is it really that difficult to be smart and intelligent?
Are you a learner undecided undecided

Da fuq is this a$$-wipe dabbling into a conversation way above his intellect level undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Human Barbie" by Mynd44: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2013
Another one?

Val must be evil
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2013
AlterEgo™:

Da fuq is this a$$-wipe dabbling into a conversation way above his intellectual level undecided undecided
Bwahahahaha...hahaha..haha...u really do know how to make people laugh, your talent is misdirected. A nitwit discussing barbies is claiming intellectual level (lmfao), these nairalanders no go kill person ooo.
Re: "Human Barbie" by AlterEgoTM: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
Bwahahahaha...hahaha..haha...u really do know how to make people laugh, your talent is misdirected. A nitwit discussing barbies is claiming intellectual level (lmfao), these nairalanders no go kill person ooo.
You must have a death wish!

Don't push your luck too hard this morning young lamb, cos you will be annihilated without an iota of remorse! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Human Barbie" by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2013
grin grin
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2013
AlterEgo™:

Don't push your luck too hard this morning young lamb, cos you will be annihilated without an iota of remorse! undecided undecided
Look at this deranged cow, does it look like I'm on thesame intellectual pedestal with someone who discusses barbies? Abeg shift to the abattoir.

2 Likes

Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:

Refer to the other thread where I'm dealing with your shameful aśs. I refuse to engage in stûpidity with you on this thread.

1 Like

Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2013
AlterEgo™:

Please don't give this föol the attention that he craves.

1 Like

Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
abiL:

Refer to the other thread where I'm dealing with your shameful aśs. I refuse to engage in stûpidity with you on this thread.

This chicken is a comedienne, despite all your supporters on that thread u still ran to the mod and now u claim u are dealing wt me there. You must be sex starved or something cos itz affecting your reasoning. Moronic Idiota!
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
This chicken is a comedienne, despite all your supporters on that thread u still ran to the mod and now u claim u are dealing wt me there. You must be sex starved or something cos itz affecting your reasoning. Moronic Idiota!

Now I've got prove of your undiagnosed mental illness. You need to be sectioned!

Ran to the mods.. Why? Are they God? Why would I want them to save you from the aśs whooping I'm giving you cheesy grin

You will suffer today! If you like go and report to seun. Even your dead ancestors won't be able to save you. Oloshi boy!

"Sèx starved"... Now you're talking. Go on, tell me more grin

1 Like

Re: "Human Barbie" by AlterEgoTM: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
I woulda fuqed up this two-faced-hunched-backed-extremely-dwarfed-epitome-of-misfortune up like the Navy SEALS fuqed up Osama Bin Laden in his Abbottabad hideout. Plainly speaking, I woulda fuqed it up like a dentist fixing its perporated heart! But for you My Lady, I'll let it slide smiley

Let's leave the job of ending his miserable life to an equally unfortunate Uyghur pig of his ilk so they can self immolate together!

Oloriburuku omo iya aje!
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
AlterEgo™:
I woulda fuqed up this two-faced-hunched-backed-extremely-dwarfed-epitome-of-misfortune up like the Navy SEALS fuqed up Osama Bin Laden in his Abbottabad hideout. Plainly speaking, I woulda fuqed it up like a dentist fixing its perporated heart! But for you My Lady, I'll let it slide smiley

Let's leave the job of ending his miserable life to an equally unfortunate Uyghur pig of his ilk so they can self immolate together!

Oloriburuku omo iya aje!
So lame, weak and childish; reminds me of my 7yr old nephews when abusing each other. Pls, first go and grow up then come back to try again.

Exchanging words with you is injustice to my intellect, so scraaaaaaaaaam and go look for your mate you little brat!
Re: "Human Barbie" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
are you serious? if it doesn't add value to you, it adds value to some other people out there. You can never know. Besides, different kinds of threads are created here everyday, why is this one bothering you so much?
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
abiL:

Now I've got prove of your undiagnosed mental illness. You need to be sectioned!

Ran to the mods.. Why? Are they God? Why would I want them to save you from the aśs whooping I'm giving you cheesy grin

You will suffer today! If you like go and report to seun. Even your dead ancestors won't be able to save you. Oloshi boy!

"Sèx starved"... Now you're talking. Go on, tell me more grin
Look at this porous brain still talking, are you so dumb to see you cant reach my di.ck even if you jumped? What do I have to do to make it clear to your porous brain that I'm light years ahead of you?

At this rate I'll make you regret ever joining NL; I'll make you wish you were never introduced to this forum.

I'll be back to dish your size, first I need to attend to some human beings. Hope you understand but human beings just must take priority over deranged ruminants.
Re: "Human Barbie" by abiL(f): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me start packing my Ghana must go bag. grin cheesy grin
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
ItsModella:
are you serious? if it doesn't add value to you, it adds value to some other people out there. You can never know. Besides, different kinds of threads are created here everyday, why is this one bothering you so much?
My dear, u know I've got nothing against u...pls dont get involved. That female dog has stepped on toes bigger than her so she must suffer and must continue suffering till she apologizes.

Cheers!
Re: "Human Barbie" by FXKing2012(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Where is that virus? I say where is that agama lizard? @abiL come and answer to your sins ooo, you know you cant run away from your past and neither can you run from your destiny.
Re: "Human Barbie" by jojosweet(f): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mynd44:
Erm.... Are you sure that's not Barbie? It(I can't type her) does not look human at all
haha that bad huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Lookbook Thread / Just My Hobby / New Lemon Fresh Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.