Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? (877 Views)

Win Prizes In The Promo Blog Forum. Discuss Promos In Nigeria And Competitions / Get Paid To Search (A Tutorial) / The Owner Manager Programme (omp) At Lbs. Any Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? by cranky: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello Fellow NLers,

I want to set up the first paid-to-post and paid-to-comment blog and forum in nigeria. I want to get your thoughts and advice so I know whether to go ahead with it or not.

I would very much appreciate it if you could drop your opinions here.

Thank you
Re: Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? by cranky: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Any thoughts?
Re: Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? by DueTime(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2012
This could be an interesting thread to follow. Sorry I don't think I have any ideas on how you can go about that.

Good luck!
Re: Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? by DueTime(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2012
Hello cranky,

I think I've beaten you to this.

I came up with paying for comments and new threads on my forum, www.2Naira.com. I was lucky to get an organization that was willing to put down money to see how the responses from Nigerians will be. I convinced them to do a study. We agreed to pay N150 for a new thread and N20 per comment (N10 to the thread starter and N10 to the commenter) for each and every thread and comment.

With these rates, they provided funds for about 50,000 comments and 1,000 threads and expect this target to be met within two months. My role is to make sure that the forum is adequately moderated and members adhere to the rules and regulations of the forum. I had to pen very strict rules and regulations; I even had to ban members for flaunting these rules.

So far, the responses have been very very impressive.

You can follow what I did, but you must look for a sponsor first.

You can visit the site and read the rules.

Good luck!
Re: Any Thoughts On Paid-to-post And Paid-to-comment Blog/forum? by Ryanalvin: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2013
I ve sum site wich do dat jux send me a mail lawconow@yahoo.com wit subject naira land pay to post

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 / How Can Somebody Start Up A Frozen Food Business / How Profitable Is The Bulk SMS Business? Pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.