Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Gov. Godswill Akpabio For President 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Godswill Akpabio For President 2015 (850 Views)

EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Breaking News: See What Happened To Gov. Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Godswill Akpabio For President 2015 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
Esere o! All akwa ibomites, I believe its high time you all start pushing your governor to run for the number one seat in Nigeria.

I saw the 2013 budget and was totally blown away. 18% for recurrent and 80% for capital expenditures respectively. I haven't visited the state and will like to know if you guys on ground see the whole thing differently.

I know the man does not tolerate opposition and that should not be a criterion for judging rather, it should be about service delivery to the populace.
Re: Gov. Godswill Akpabio For President 2015 by Pottzy: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
U actually have no clue as to what means to be president. You could be a very good supporter of Boko Haram-like terrorism perpetrated by this Man U called Godswill Akpabio. A man whose state earn more than six state in north put together can not show of any industry save for a 0.2m crossover he called flyover.
Who is kingpin of kidnapping, assassin in Akwa Ibom u better check well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

IGR: The Real Test Of State Viability / Police Arrest Ritualist In Kogi State For Killing His 4 Months Old Son !!! / FG Sacks Rose Uzoma As Immigration Boss, Appoints Bala Musa As Acting Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.