Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? (3424 Views)

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? / Easiest Course To Read In University / Please Hw Can I Change Universities After Jamb Reg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Plsss i really want to cultivate the habit of waking up in the midnight to read..any idea or scope??
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Simple ...register for a very expensive certification exam or course. Make sure its so expensive that you had to borrow or 'break bank' to meet up. I can assure you ...sleep would run from thy sight! How you manage it is left to you. I hope this helps grin grin
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
My dear. Smh at d thought of you doing late nyt reading.
Everyone with their own medicine.
Its not the late night reading or 8hrs reading that matters. But how well you assimilate.
The best example I can cite is myself.
My sis studied maths before she graduated. She reads all tru d nyt wt me snoring or sleeping off beside her.
Trying it out with her one day, I really felt headache, sleptoff in class(of cos I got laughed at), and I was groggy. What I had sacrificed my precious sleep for, I couldn't remember most of it.

The truth is discovering yourself. Find out what kind of reading mode makes you assimilate and remember most tins you ve read.
If its daytime, read with all passion and if its nyttym, do d same too.
Its not how far but how well.

6 Likes

Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by tosnat: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2012
Bro..reading or studying is an enduring activity.to make a good grade..trust me u hav to read both in d day and at nyt.depends on we're u set ur eyes upon...if ure kul wit a 2nd class..read like everyoda student and if u gunnin for d best..u got to go d xtra mile...now,to cultivate d habit of reading at nyt is easy.theory shows dat wateva u do 15 times consecutively automatically becomes an habit..u culd try dat..ur sch matas a lot too..and den ur coursemates..how stiff is d competition in ur class??..dats enuf motivation bro if deres rivalry??...trust me u assimilate more at nyt dan during d day no mata wat ur nature is buh d key is sleeping at least for like two three hrs during d dai..actually during d hours of 7 to bou 10 or 11..I sleep wen am in school cos u won't dare miss a nyt if u knw wat u doin in yabatech..doesn't mean dat d discipline is quite consistent though buh d fire is and shuld b eva burning..tkia man..all d best

2 Likes

Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by GoodBoi1(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2012
RULE: If you are STRESSED during the day, forget about night study. Make good use of daytime. The human body requires at least 6 hours of sleep everyday. But if you take a nap while it is day, it's okay to study at night for say 3 hours past 12 midnight.
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by davkin: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2012
He wants to read at dark ,y'all shuld just help d dude ,ma bro its just a mind state ,go to bed early n av it in mind u wanna study ,for d first timez u cn make use of alarms tho ...
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2012
Can Be Online At Midnight But Can't Read At Midnight!!

SMH
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by davkin: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=Harjibode]Can Be Online At Midnight But Can't Read At Midnight!!

SMH [/quote
This could have bn his first time you know
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=davkin][/quote]
k
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
bigtt76: Simple ...register for a very expensive certification exam or course. Make sure its so expensive that you had to borrow or 'break bank' to meet up. I can assure you ...sleep would run from thy sight! How you manage it is left to you. I hope this helps grin grin
Funny one..i just gained admission into unilag diploma.and i dont want to dissapoiont my dad at all..u know hw much unilag diploma cost..and d cut off u have to meet to get to 200 level..
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by davkin: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Well out of xperience u cn do it mahn,its all about ur mind state ,i dont use alarm buh i just get up at d middle of d nite ...usually around ma estimated time ,sometimez earlier n sometime late also
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2012
candygosh: My dear. Smh at d thought of you doing late nyt reading.
Everyone with their own medicine.
Its not the late night reading or 8hrs reading that matters. But how well you assimilate.
The best example I can cite is myself.
My sis studied maths before she graduated. She reads all tru d nyt wt me snoring or sleeping off beside her.
Trying it out with her one day, I really felt headache, sleptoff in class(of cos I got laughed at), and I was groggy. What I had sacrificed my precious sleep for, I couldn't remember most of it.

The truth is discovering yourself. Find out what kind of reading mode makes you assimilate and remember most tins you ve read.
If its daytime, read with all passion and if its nyttym, do d same too.
Its not how far but how well.
Yess u get it..i have tried it for d past one week nw..girl i tell u..during dat one week..i dont use to wake up well again..i wake up with headache..feverish condition..i wake feeling weak..i wake up late..like waking 10 am..it feels very difficult for me..d worst thing is my dad said if i want to make good grades. Dat i MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST study in D NIGHT...
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2012
tosnat: Bro..reading or studying is an enduring activity.to make a good grade..trust me u hav to read both in d day and at nyt.depends on we're u set ur eyes upon...if ure kul wit a 2nd class..read like everyoda student and if u gunnin for d best..u got to go d xtra mile...now,to cultivate d habit of reading at nyt is easy.theory shows dat wateva u do 15 times consecutively automatically becomes an habit..u culd try dat..ur sch matas a lot too..and den ur coursemates..how stiff is d competition in ur class??..dats enuf motivation bro if deres rivalry??...trust me u assimilate more at nyt dan during d day no mata wat ur nature is buh d key is sleeping at least for like two three hrs during d dai..actually during d hours of 7 to bou 10 or 11..I sleep wen am in school cos u won't dare miss a nyt if u knw wat u doin in yabatech..doesn't mean dat d discipline is quite consistent though buh d fire is and shuld b eva burning..tkia man..all d best
Think i will give dis ur advice a very good try..thanks bro
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Good Boi: RULE: If you are STRESSED during the day, forget about night study. Make good use of daytime. The human body requires at least 6 hours of sleep everyday. But if you take a nap while it is day, it's okay to study at night for say 3 hours past 12 midnight.
Nice one thanks..will try dis too
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by davkin: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2012
You dont expect ur first day at d gym to be painless

1 Like

Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2012
davkin: He wants to read at dark ,y'all shuld just help d dude ,ma bro its just a mind state ,go to bed early n av it in mind u wanna study ,for d first timez u cn make use of alarms tho ...
I make use of d alarm..u wont believe wen i set d alarm to 12:30. D fuNny tin is dat i will wake..but i will find mysef sleeping again..lol..and wake around 2:30..very sad
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Harjibode: Can Be Online At Midnight But Can't Read At Midnight!!

SMH
Noooo bro..i dont do dat..i really cherish my sleep and love sleeping at d right time..
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by davkin: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2012
Segun agagu:
I make use of d alarm..u wont believe wen i set d alarm to 12:30. D fuNny tin is dat i will wake..but i will find mysef sleeping again..lol..and wake around 2:30..very sad
Yea,thats bound to happen buh u just got to pull ur sef up thats y i said its a tin of d mind ,u cn get some munchies to help u stay up ....der is wisdom in reading at nite
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2012
Segun agagu:
Yess u get it..i have tried it for d past one week nw..girl i tell u..during dat one week..i dont use to wake up well again..i wake up with headache..feverish condition..i wake feeling weak..i wake up late..like waking 10 am..it feels very difficult for me..d worst thing is my dad said if i want to make good grades. Dat i MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST study in D NIGHT...
cry cry

Still am holdn ma grounds. Do what suites your life best. Understanding is wht matters.
Come back and give testimony!

Is there anyone here who do late nyt reading and is in first class. Let them dash u their style?
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2012
davkin: You dont expect ur first day at d gym to be painless
HMmmmmmm dats true
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2012
davkin:
Yea,thats bound to happen buh u just got to pull ur sef up thats y i said its a tin of d mind ,u cn get some munchies to help u stay up ....der is wisdom in reading at nite
Anoda hmmmM!
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2012
candygosh:

Still am holdn ma grounds. Do what suites your life best. Understanding is wht matters.
Come back and give testimony!

Is there anyone here who do late nyt reading and is in first class. Let them dash u their style?
Abi oooo.. smiley
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Abyjah: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
I go to bed w/o dinner (I'm that kinda guy that no 'armies' of sleep can successfully hold me back from taking my meals). When the alarm wakes, the first thing I remember is the food, and before I finsih eating it the dizziness would've shaken off me.

Hope this helps.
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Segunagagu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
Abyjah: I go to bed w/o dinner (I'm that kinda guy that no 'armies' of sleep can successfully hold me back from taking my meals). When the alarm wakes, the first thing I remember is the food, and before I finsih eating it the dizziness would've shaken off me.

Hope this helps.
Are u saying u eat dinner like 11pm or even 12am
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Hardfact: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Bros, dont be surprised night may not be exactly what you need as its not really about the time you read. You need to study and understand yourself to know what best suits you. You may need to read more during day and sleep more at night.
If however you prefer night, you have to plan it, and have some sleep during the day.
Re: Hw Can I Cultivate D Habit Of Waking In D Midnight To Read?? by Kunlexic(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
It all depends on hw u make use of ur tym.

(1) (Reply)

@@@ 2016/2017 Auchi Poly School Of Evening Studies Form(spat) Is Finally Out. / Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms / News : Post UTME Examinations Canceled - Read Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.