Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party (1322 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Genevieve Nnaji The New Bond Girl? Spotted With Robert De Niro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party by Revolva(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Robert De Niro dissed Jay-z at Hollwood Party ,says the rapper is too rude -
Robert De Niro and Jay-Z got into a tense beef at Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday bash the othernight, when De Niro called the rapper disrespectful, according to the New York Post.Witnesses say “Godfather II” and “Taxi Driver” star De Niro gave Jay-Z a dressing-down in a roomful of celebs including MartinScorsese because the rap mogul had refused to return De Niro’s calls.
Sources add that Jay tried to joke his way out of the situation, and even his wife, Beyoncé, tried to intervene, but De Niro wouldn’t back down.
“Bob was sitting at a table, and when Jay-Z went over to say hello,De Niro told Jay that he never called him back,” a source says.
“[De Niro] wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation,” the source says. “He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”

Jayz ! You heard ?

1 Like

Re: Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party by tchaik(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
“[De Niro] wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation,” the source says. “He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”

Words of an Elder!

I also believe some of us still act like that!

Where dem dey advise pikin wey get Mama, na where pikin wey no get Mama dey take learn
Re: Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party by acidtalk: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Some people are just damn too full of themselves.
Re: Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2012
Abeg, sometimes in 'Naija situation there are calls i don't pick even if you call me 100 times talk less of calling back! Call me rude, no wahala.

As per post, it's also rude not to hear the other person excuse before coming to a conclusion of calling him rude!

That's just my opinion anyway
Re: Robert De Niro Dissed Jay Z At A Party by Revolva(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jayz is an idiot that's all in dis matter he deserved the diss

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Naked In Barbados / Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G / Did Goldie Die From Complications Of Oral Contraceptive Pills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.