Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) (4613 Views)

10 Hottest Photos Of Yvonne Nelson On Instagram / Yvonne Nelson On Set Of Hollywood Movies With Akon, Viva Bianca, Djimon [PHOTOS] / Tonto Dike Insults Yvonne Nelson On Twitter, Calls Her V***ina A Canal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by MajeOfficial: 1:34am On Nov 16, 2012

for More pictures go to www.facebook.com/
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by RickyRoss1(m): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2012
Wetin Iyana dey do with this looose puci?
That girl is always running after big men in and out of Ghana. Shes a gold digger and no sane guy should take her serious. Inyana will be a fool to fall for her trap...
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by mrkels(m): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2012
STALE NEWS
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Caseless: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Mtsewww...ASHAWOTARDS!
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2012
This guy go just spend money finishsadsad
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by slimyem: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2012
If Iyanya nor use and dump this geh,im be mugu!!
Where all these mumu love dey when im nor see anything sing for the past two years?
Mtcheeeeew!!
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Jelous ppl on the loose! they look cute together, it's all happiness that matters. kiss
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Ivynwa(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2012
Whew! Are they dating? Didn't know that they are, they do look good together even though I joked in another thread that naija babes shouldn't let her steal Iyana.grin
These Ghana Babes too like Naija men-o-o. Lol
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by londoner: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2012
They are not on holiday......she visited him in LAGOS a while ago, I think.

He said they are just good friends and so does she. She then reportedly said she would say yes to a proposal and she is mentioned on his song "your waist".

I think they are both playing the media for attention........lol

1 Like

Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2012
The 1st pic has been on the net for over 2 months.
STALE.
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by switdick(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2012
LoL@ the vile comments and posts I keep seeing here on this forum about this girl,saw her movies too,she's not so bad for an actress though.......

Plus she's sexy if you'd ask me.....hmmmm I like her style,pls go easy on her peeps.....LoL
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by RickyRoss1(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2012
switdick: LoL@ the vile comments and posts I keep seeing here on this forum about this girl,saw her movies too,she's not so bad for an actress though.......

Plus she's sexy if you'd ask me.....hmmmm I like her style,pls go easy on her peeps.....LoL

Shes a pretty LovePeddler, shes only good for phuck and fling, ask around, shes been used and dumped. Her loose pusssy is wider than River Niger
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Shes a pretty LovePeddler, shes only good for phuck and fling, ask around, shes been used and dumped. Her loose pusssy is wider than River Niger
lol
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by deb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
What have I gained opening this thread now?
Na wah for me o! shocked
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Caseless: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
deb: What have I gained opening this thread now?
Na wah for me o! shocked
nawa for u indeed....u for bring mojo come instead of givin us these mojo actress.....buncha ASHAWOTARDS!....sory o...no b u b the OP sef.
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
singing
*Yvonne Nelson roll am ehhhh.
I have your medicine
Yvonne Nelson
I have your medicine*

grin
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Kolade9(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
I like to ear a good things like dis
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Kolade9: I like to ear a good things like dis
GUNShot

1 Like

Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Koolyarns: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
these are old pics, yesterday yvonne nelson in a magazine interview stated she would marry iyanya if he proposed.
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by elo500: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Na wa!! U don swim put?
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Wetin Iyana dey do with this looose puci?
That girl is always running after big men in and out of Ghana. Shes a gold digger and no sane guy should take her serious. Inyana will be a fool to fall for her trap...
grin grin grin grin nawa o,do u know her personally? where u there when she was chasing big men in and out of Ghana.some people will just sit in their houses typing what they don't know or what they read in hints,ovation and some other cheap gossip magazines
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
elo500:
Na wa!! U don swim put?
i wonder o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed a whoremonger knows a LovePeddler na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
elo500:
Na wa!! U don swim put?
i wonder o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed only a whoremonger knows a LovePeddler na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) by Kolade9(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
hornipipe: GUNShot
were his d gunshots? Abi u her sing?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Act With Actresses My Wife Does Not Like.......Nollywood Actor, Nuhu Ali / What Is Even Wrong With These 2 Celebrities? Inyaya And Flavour. (photos) / This Pastor Will 'break' Every Yoke In Your Life!! (funny Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.