Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help (17440 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan / How To Write A Business Proposal? / Starting A Radio Or TV Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by MaisseD(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2012
If u av any knowledge on this,I will be very glad if u can share it. Tanks
Re: How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2012
A recorded demo will be needed.
Re: How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by legalwealth(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Brand_new: A recorded demo will be needed.

That is nice but he can as well checkout
business-in-a-box.com and bplans.com for great ideas on how to write a good proposal.
Re: How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by yamakuza: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
MaisseD: If u av any knowledge on this,I will be very glad if u can share it. Tanks

who will pay for the airtime?

you, a sponsor, or the station?

if you are paying, then all you need do is buy airtime from them (and work on your production).

if not, then you should be looking at writing proposals to possible corporate sponsors, and not the radio station itself.

i doubt that any radio station can give you free airtime for any program, when they have people in-house that can get the job done.
Re: How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by MaisseD(f): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
yamakuza:

who will pay for the airtime?

you, a sponsor, or the station?

if you are paying, then all you need do is buy airtime from them (and work on your production).

if not, then you should be looking at writing proposals to possible corporate sponsors, and not the radio station itself.

i doubt that any radio station can give you free airtime for any program, when they have people in-house that can get the job done.

I have been offered free airtime yeah,but I'm guezing I might disappoint these guys if I can't present a good proposal.
Re: How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help by yamakuza: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2012
MaisseD:
I have been offered free airtime yeah,but I'm guezing I might disappoint these guys if I can't present a good proposal.

pls can you share how you got the free airtime? me sef don dey find am since.

i'm sure others will find the info useful too.

if they can give you free airtime without knowing what you want to do with it ... hmmmmn

anyways, maybe what you need for a start is a partner who has a good program/idea and is looking for airtime?

you can work together and use this to learn

my take is that even with a good proposal, which you wont/cant write yourself, and not knowing what you want to do ... the program/concept might tank at the end

why not look for, and work with someone with a stronger hand?

or do you already have a concept and just need to put it into writing?

proposal format or script format?

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business / Jos Terminus Market Gutted By Fire (photos + Video) / Revocation Of Licenses: NDIC Assures Depositors Of Speedy Payment Of Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.