Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car (902 Views)

Help!!! My Car Exhaust White Smoke / White Smoke When I Start The Engine -03 Camry (EXPERTS IN D HOUSE TO RESPOND PLS / White Smoke From The Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car by joebek21(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2012
i gave my car to fix after the wor when ever i fire the acceleration white smoke comes out and it is dangerous to the engine Guys help me
Re: White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
joebek21: i gave my car to fix after the wor when ever i fire the acceleration white smoke comes out and it is dangerous to the engine Guys help me

Why would anyone offer any help, when you can't be bothered to post more details? You don't even mention the make, model, engine size AND model year. All I know is you drive a car that smokes, nothing else.
Re: White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2012
This is what happens when children start driving too early.
Vehicle Manufacturer : car
Model : car
Engine size: car
grin

The dude just drives a CAR!
Re: White Smoke From My Ex........ Of M Car by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2012
k2wise: This is what happens when children start driving too early.
Vehicle Manufacturer : car
Model : car
Engine size: car
grin

The dude just drives a CAR!

That's what I feel. I don't feel inclined to offer any advice, when one feels it's too much effort to post the most basic details. Even my 28-month-old toddler knows what the 4 rings stand for: Audi.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Papers To Expect From Your Clearing Agent. / If You Live Around Isheri-idimu And Work At Amadubello Way Vi / I Need Twin-ground Electrode Platinum Spark Plugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.