Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Will You Do If God Gives You Permission To Be God For 24hrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If God Gives You Permission To Be God For 24hrs (527 Views)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / If They Offered You N5m To Stay In This Bathroom For 24hrs, Would You? / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If God Gives You Permission To Be God For 24hrs by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2012
Imagine God ask you to be God for just 24hrs what can u achieve with the opportunity?
Pls i need ur answer.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Am Glad 2012 Is Almost Over-m.i Abaga / Rihanna Donates $1.75 Million To Barbados Hospital In Honor Of Her Late Grandma / For Those Searching For Singles & Celebrities To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.