Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 (12960 Views)

Norwich City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 17th November 2012 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 17th November 2012 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On Sunday February 26th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
mallorca:
thegoodjoenunt,why did you mention my name on ur comment angrywetin i do u na?

Please don't vex too much. Just be a little Angry. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
jackbauersballs:

What are you on bruv?

Football is not all about attacks and counter-attacks. Can you compare the size of a football pitch to that of a basketball court? Do you how much energy players would need to attack full-on for ninety minutes?

You are very funny talking about direct attacking football, and mentioning Barcelona... What are you on?

Please stick to playing football on your playstation.

By the way, I am not asking for a total change but at least start with bringing technology into the game to resolve controversial issues. Just like in Lawn Tennis when a player asked for confirmation by replay. That can't be too difficult.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by mallorca(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please don't vex too much. Just be a little Angry. cheesy

Lmao grin grin grin grin
if i die of laughter na u cause am oo!
make i 4give because of Micheal Laudrup na my peronal persin,we miss him service here

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
mallorca:
Lmao grin grin grin grin
if i die of laughter na u cause am oo!
make i 4give because of Micheal Laudrup na peronal persin,we miss him service here

An absolute Legend. I hope he can make Swansea FC great.
cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by mallorca(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

An absolute Legend. I hope he can make Swansea FC great.
cool
He is a nice man as well,we all wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by tope777(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Football too funny , this is exactly what happened in february As 5-2Tot

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by toluxa1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
tope777: Football too funny , this is exactly what happened in february As 5-2Tot

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by eduador3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
stacomaster: Tottenham Go Kil 2day!!
uttttooooooorrrr we winnnn!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
rman:

It is you that knows nothing about basketball. He is making comparism and pointing out ways to make soccer more interesting.

By the way, basketball is more stressful because all the players are engaged both on offence and defence all the time ( I mean every seconds the game is on, unlike football )

You need to know basketball rules and play the game to understand what he is saying

Thumbs up man, I thought I was alone on this point.
cool
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2012
Abeg, can smeone give me d link I can use to watch d highlights of dis match?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Abeg, can smeone give me d link I can use to watch d highlights of dis match?

http://www.fasthighlights.com/video/arsenal-tottenham-2-24185.htm
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by talktimi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I totally disagree with you here. The only reason football tops is because it is difficult to use your feet to control a ball than controlling with your hands. Apart from that Basketball clearly outclasses football. Do you know in Basketball, both teams play attacking football, there is no way to play defensive game. So fans witness steady attacking game.

If you cross the half way line, you can't go back ie you must attack. Finally when you hold the ball, you have a particular amount of time to shoot.

Why do you think most people love Barcelona, people love seeing beautiful attacking football. The rules of football abuses the beautiful game and FIFA is doing nothing to make football better or fairer. For instance replay technology will make luck not swing but make the better teams win but FIFA prefers fake red cards, balls that cross the lines not declared goals, fake Offside calls etc.
mr man gerrout, if e pain you go play fifa 13. Are we complaining ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
talktimi: mr man gerrout, if e pain you go play fifa 13. Are we complaining ?

You are entitled to your own opinion and I am entitled to mine. I am not forcing anything on you. I am just making an observation. No need to get abusive. wink

If you are alright with Football being the only sports left behind, that is okay. Remember football is the only sports without technological input.

By the way if no one is complaining, how come there is a world wide debate for Goal line technology. You should reason before saying Gerrout. LOL. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by Fatduke: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I totally disagree with you here. The only reason football tops is because it is difficult to use your feet to control a ball than controlling with your hands. Apart from that Basketball clearly outclasses football. Do you know in Basketball, both teams play attacking football, there is no way to play defensive game. So fans witness steady attacking game.

If you cross the half way line, you can't go back ie you must attack. Finally when you hold the ball, you have a particular amount of time to shoot.

Why do you think most people love Barcelona, people love seeing beautiful attacking football. The rules of football abuses the beautiful game and FIFA is doing nothing to make football better or fairer. For instance replay technology will make luck not swing but make the better teams win but FIFA prefers fake red cards, balls that cross the lines not declared goals, fake Offside calls etc.
. What do U refer to as a "fake red card"? Hope not the clumsy challenge from Adebayor? The red was a deserved one. He earned exactly what he toiled for. That challenge was bad. "Studs up" is definitely a red card offence.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

http://www.fasthighlights.com/video/arsenal-tottenham-2-24185.htm
tanks bro, bt pls I meant wer I culd download it to my phone nd watch
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: tanks bro, bt pls I meant wer I culd download it to my phone nd watch

Sorry bro, I got no link for that. The only way is to download it with a PC and convert it for mobile. I don't no why the EPL is too restricted. It spoils the fun.

Well PC link is:
http://hotfile.com/dl/179828429/5c93bf4/20121117-ARS-TOT-EPL_HS.mkv.html
Very good quality.
Re: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Fatduke: . What do U refer to as a "fake red card"? Hope not the clumsy challenge from Adebayor? The red was a deserved one. He earned exactly what he toiled for. That challenge was bad. "Studs up" is definitely a red card offence.
If you read my statement I said fake red cards. Definitely, I am not talking about this game. I am referring to games like the Man Utd Chelsea game where Torres was given a red card when the replay clearly showed the red card should have gone to Evans because Torres was through(Ferguson even said Torres was through) and Evans took him down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Marseille UCL: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2013 / Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Stoke City (1 - 0) - On 22nd Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.