Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,008 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? (14658 Views)

"Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / We Live In A Materialistic World. . . True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seriously, I didn't want to say this but I guess your was “ using koni koni (style)“ to talk to you... I didn't know you were lady before... U sef u know...Ladies are most guilty in this facet... lazy, looking for guys that will take them out... even U, Lol!!! I lie Some of you are damn beggers and we guys coz of dia JULIUS BERGER nature we refuse, they refuse to call us for our birthdays saying, “ OMG, CAN U IMAGINE, I FORGOT DEAR!“ After that, they hiss, and call you broke ass! Are you broke? Not at all!
Re: Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seriously, I didn't want to say this but I guess your was “ using koni koni (style)“ to talk to you... I didn't know you were lady before... U sef u know...Ladies are most guilty in this facet... lazy, looking for guys that will take them out... even U, Lol!!! I lie Some of you are damn beggers and we guys coz of dia JULIUS BERGER nature we refuse, they refuse to call us for our birthdays saying, “ OMG, CAN U IMAGINE, I FORGOT DEAR!“ After that, they hiss, and call you broke ass! Are you broke? Not at all!
HOPE YOU AREN'T FROWNING YOUR NICE FACE smile abeg!!!
Re: Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? by vizion: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
JustifiedChild: I was in the office one day discussing with my boss’ friend. He told me how he was relating with young people like my humble self and practically announced that our generation was filled with lazy and unintelligent people.

I was slightly offended by that statement and was quick to rise to ‘our’ defense; I mean he could as well be saying I was lazy and unintelligent! angry He cited examples where he was discussing with young people and found out some could not spell, some who never read books of any kind and a guy who did not know that iron ore was a mineral resource ( shocked ).

In his own words, “everybody just wants to hammer like Davido and wizkid..”.

He said even the educational system was easier for us, thanks to the various technologies we have but we are still lazy about it. Anyway, our talk was insightful and even though i hated to admit it, i knew he had points! Anyway opinions please! grin

and do you think he lied?

most young people in this generation are too lazy to think, even if you think for them, they would not even implement.
Re: Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2012
gfunkera: i believe by young people, u mean ladies. the answer is "YES"; and wayward too ! kiss

And what happened to the guys please?
Re: Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith: Seriously, I didn't want to say this but I guess your was “ using koni koni (style)“ to talk to you... I didn't know you were lady before... U sef u know...Ladies are most guilty in this facet... lazy, looking for guys that will take them out... even U, Lol!!! I lie Some of you are damn beggers and we guys coz of dia JULIUS BERGER nature we refuse, they refuse to call us for our birthdays saying, “ OMG, CAN U IMAGINE, I FORGOT DEAR!“ After that, they hiss, and call you broke ass! Are you broke? Not at all!
HOPE YOU AREN'T FROWNING YOUR NICE FACE smile abeg!!!

I think you have strayed from the real issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Wealthy Nigerians Spend $6.5bn On 130 Private Jets. / Tanker Explodes At A Petrol Station In Kano This Morning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.