Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Experience With A Stammerer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Experience With A Stammerer (1047 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Ever Seen A Girl Stammerer?? / Stammerer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With A Stammerer by aristole(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
My experience with a stammerer in Ghana for the Africa Nations Cup was very funny.Imagine,I was really pressed and I needed to ease myself.I was unfortunate to meet a stammerer for direction.

I asked."Sir is their a place I can ease myself here?"
He responded: Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.Jusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.Just walkkkkkkkkkk downdowndowndowndowndowndown ttttttthe the thethe the the the the the the the the the streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by by by by by by by yyyyyyyyyyyyyyourrrrr your left and you you youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Infact,I suffered that day until I piss for body.I had to interrupt.I told the man:"Oh thanks I'm o.k.He wanted to say sorry again that took him almost five minutes again.
Oh!very pathetic.
Have you experienced this kain thing before?
My apology to stammerers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tufe(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2008
girl where have you been??

better IM me and start explaining. Otherwise ban!!! grin
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by aristole(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2008
Na waoooooooooooo.
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tytylayor: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
na real waa, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tufe(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2008
aristole, i'm waiting o

stap na waiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg there
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by aristole(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
@tufe.
Ask Ituen.
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tufe(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
he agrees.

ituen na my person na. wink so hola at me.

letz just have a frndly chat. NLD is getting boring right now
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tjtj1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
tufee e e e e e e e e e e e e uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu goooooooooooooooo o o o o o o so o o oooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn catch hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tht ttttttttttttt virus
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by clemcykul(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2008
ooooooh giiiirrrlllllll thththtttis yoyoyoyoyyur jjjjjoookkkkeeeee gegegeget aaaaasssss eeeeeee bbbbbbeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

lllllllmmmmmmaaaaaaaooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by aristole(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
A nd nd nd nd nd nd nd nd nnd nd nd dnd how yyyoo nyouuyouyouuyou ddddddd nnnn ehhhhhhhh ssssssshhh dey.
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by clemcykul(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
fafafafaafine tatatatank yoooouuuuuu grin wink
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tufe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2008
bloody stammerers grin grin
this thing you guys are doing no good o. you know say we get stammerers for this land. you gusy are mocking them
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by aristole(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Tuufuufufuufuuuuufuuuuuuu eeeeeeeeee.
Aren't we communicating?Well we ain't mocking anybody.You better stammer now before I force you to do so.

Infact,you sound as one.Are you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Experience With A Stammerer by tjtj1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2008
nnoooooooo heeeeeeeeeeesounddddddddd likeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuu the eeeee eee timeeeeeeeeeeee wen u comot comot foooorrrrrrrrrrrr yabbaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

He Said "no" / People What Do U Think! / Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.