Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces (11423 Views)

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by SisiKill1: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
For all y'all know, the guy standing close to her is giving her his number. . .and that is the least of what could be happening in that pix, yet you guys have already taken it personally and labeled her.

How high could one's esteem be if they take what some girls are doing on her phone personally?

. . .Sides if you are actually talking to a girl and she decides to check her phone instead, could it be that maybe. . .just ,maybe you aren't as interesting as you you think?

Hey Just sayin' lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Happy Birthday to her!!!
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Damn! Who's this beau? She fine! What's her name and imma do the rest

Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
REALITY101: Damn! Who's this beau? She fine! What's her name and imma do the rest

Aren't you the one making noise about wanting your wom(e)m below 130lbs?
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Aren't you the one making noise about wanting your wom(e)m below 130lbs?

Nah sis I said 145 below depending on the height. Btw is she fat? What's her name
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Nah sis I said 145 below depending on the height. Btw is she fat? What's her name
If thats not fat to you, then I dont want to hear you talk about fat chics again grin

I forgot her name sef. Chidinma or something like that.
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

If thats not fat to you, then I dont want to hear you talk about fat chics again grin

Lol! I'm allergic to fat chicks and you know that. I think the chick is short btw
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: For all y'all know, the guy standing close to her is giving her his number. . .and that is the least of what could be happening in that pix, yet you guys have already taken it personally and labeled her.

How high could one's esteem be if they take what some girls are doing on her phone personally?

. . .Sides if you are actually talking to a girl and she decides to check her phone instead, could it be that maybe. . .just ,maybe you aren't as interesting as you you think?

Hey Just sayin' lipsrsealed

Stop reasoning from down there. No body was talking about talking to a girl and she go on checking her phone or texing. Upgrade your reading skills at least

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by slimyem: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ileke,that's Rita Dominic not Chidima o...and she aint all that fat,she's just short!!
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol! I'm allergic to fat chicks and you know that. I think the chick is short btw

slimyem: Ileke,that's Rita Dominic not Chidima o...and she aint all that fat,she's just short!!

Sorry, my memory is short and bad nowadays cheesy Old mama syndrome.

So it's no more genetics, it's height? Most of these hollywoods celebs are fat (fat is continuous, btw), and Rita is one of them.
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 18, 2012
But Rita is cute tho. . . . in some of her pics. In others, she's not.
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
But Rita is cute tho. . . . in some of her pics. In others, she's not.

Sounds like she's just cute in photos only?
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 18, 2012
REALITY, sometimes I think you're lying in your posts tho. How can you not know who she is?
Atleat I recognized the face, but I'm sure you have a lil knowledge of her identity.
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
REALITY, sometimes I think you're lying in your posts tho. How can you not know who she is?
Atleat I recognized the face, but I'm sure you have a lil knowledge of her identity.

You have the right to think whatever hon! That face up there is 100% unknown to me. Now tell me at least 3 reason why I should've known her?
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 18, 2012
I see.

No prob.
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by slimyem: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Sounds like she's just cute in photos only?
Kinda...
She aint all that outside pictures..
Just short,fresh and very bleached...
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: Kinda...

Big time turn off! Thanks smiley
Re: Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces by buffny: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: Kinda...

so she bleach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Joins Davido, Zino, Ayra Star, Badboy timz, Skibii To Host Fans / Clearance Prices- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Who Pays For The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.