Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,678 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine (29130 Views)

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Pain(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
OMG! The Aliens are here already!! Any tickets to Mars yet? I must check out soon. I'm Tired!!
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by wildorchid(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
J12:

They kinda look like you.

@thread
They look pretty. Wouldn't mind having one. How much are they anyway?

~looks in the mirror~ mirror mirror on the wall, is that true?

mirror says negative. They look more like you.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Sorry not interested. Give your bible quotes to someone who gives a fukc angry
woman for your info tatooing or piercing is a sign of a depraved mind just like lesbianism or homosexualism. Such a person needs help and fast. I can't understand why a human being will drill or draw nonsense on his or her God given body and tell me that it is fashion or body art . It shows you don't value yourself. The person needs his or head examined. I see such girls as hoes and I treat them as such. Infact such a person is possessed. Very disgusting. A sure product of western influence. Whoever cares to know, it is a fact the western world and its negative influences are going down and true values of descency will be entrenched forever.

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
intbizoil: woman for your info tatooing or piercing is a sign of a depraved mind just like lesbianism or homosexualism. Such a person needs help and fast. I can't understand why a human being will drill or draw nonsense on his or her God given body and tell me that it is fashion or body art . It shows you don't value yourself. The person needs his or head examined. I see such girls as hoes and I treat them as such. Infact such a person is possessed. Very disgusting. A sure product of western influence. Whoever cares to know, it is a fact the western world and its negative influences are going down and true values of descency will be entrenched forever.

LMAO!!! I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
intbizoil: woman for your info tatooing or piercing is a sign of a depraved mind just like lesbianism or homosexualism. Such a person needs help and fast. I can't understand why a human being will drill or draw nonsense on his or her God given body and tell me that it is fashion or body art . It shows you don't value yourself. The person needs his or head examined. I see such girls as hoes and I treat them as such. Infact such a person is possessed. Very disgusting. A sure product of western influence. Whoever cares to know, it is a fact the western world and its negative influences are going down and true values of descency will be entrenched forever.

Nigerians ehn! Having a tattoo or piercing is not a "sign of a depraved mind". I have tattoos and i'm not gay. You are just shallow minded.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by candieangel12(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
J12:

Nigerians ehn! Having a tattoo or piercing is not a "sign of a depraved mind". I have tattoos and i'm not gay. You are just shallow minded.

Lol no mind them. Maybe if we ignore all the myopic people they will crawl back into their caves.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
wildorchid:

~looks in the mirror~ mirror mirror on the wall, is that true?

mirror says negative. They look more like you.

Hmmm
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by wildorchid(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
J12:

So you have tattoos? Where - Arms, arse, chest, hands, back, forehead
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
wildorchid:

So you have tattoos? Where - Arms, arse, chest, hands, back, forehead

Come and see it yourself. cool
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by CGKing(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
Wonderful!!! How did they do it? Amazing what ppl can come up with. Their eyes, m sure that's contAct.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol no mind them. Maybe if we ignore all the myopic people they will crawl back into their caves.

Ignoring them won't help, teaching them would.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
WTF! Is dis real? Hell no!!!!!
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
you be boko haram? They're also against western stuffs.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by obi123: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
well their talent cant be denied
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
thiendella: Dominika Elsandio Kjósa

Hi Barbie smiley you l look better in bikini!

Oops I shouldn't have quoted the entire post grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Hi Barbie smiley you l look better in bikini!

Oops I shouldn't have quoted the entire post grin

Now you've done it.

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by ralfo85(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is just a "we are young" feel. It will pass. They are just living their lives like we all should be doing. Passions may change, but the experience is worth it. Someday they may look back and have fond memorries
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01:

You want to know why? because they want to build their esteem up by doing things that would attract people to them, trying to WOW people with different things even if it doesn't make sense.
ok, let me break this down to you. When someone has a low self esteem, they try their best to hide or change whatever insecurities they have. It's the opposite, you tend to hide rather than seek attention. Comprende? Good.

You seek attention when you feel you are not in the spot-light which makes you feel un-noticed/unwanted, hence you lose self confidence and then the obsession to win people's attention creeps in and you start doing things that would attract attention. -low self esteem and are cousin to attention seeking-
Ok, now have you heard this phrase "pretty girls love attention"? Many people may change how they look for several reasons and attention seeking is not usually on top of the list.

You are getting kinda aggressive with your responses and i find it hard not to believe that your nerves were rattled with my comments, if not, just brush it off and stop fuming grin grin grin
OK! O______________o

You mean i am an attention seeker? hehehe, that's the least of my problem, what attention do i need again from this forum after all these years?

You know what, I actually think you have a low self esteem. Your negativity shows your insecurities. P.s. Many cultures have tattoos and piercings. Are you saying they seek attention and have low self esteems?

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
I wonder where people like these get money for all their surgeries.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=kandiikane][/quote]

Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention.

In Munchausen Syndrome, this is achieved by capitalising on, exploiting, exaggerating or feigning illness or injury or personal misfortune. The opportunities for being centre of attention can be increased if feigning victimhood through alleged victimisation, isolation, exclusion or persecution is added to the equation; the Munchausen person can then depict another person (often a family member) as a victimiser or persecutor and herself as the victim. Presenting herself as a false victim is also a Munchausen trait.
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/munchaus.htm
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by packman: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20pt]SO WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS [/size]angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by seunajia: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
I laugh when people deny the fact that the most cogent underlying reason why we attempt to "look good" is because we want/crave acceptance.

"I look good for myself" blaady lie!
The things we buy to cover up what's inside. When it all falls down? undecided

Esteem issues, pseudo-freedom grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is very, very disturbing.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
tongue chei! Wonders sha never end. Live a Babie die a Babie. Wit my bucket of pimples 4 face i til dey thank God say i b persön.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by poopppyLiillyy: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
winkI LOVE Them wink wink smiley....they seem cute to me kiss
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by ochukoccna: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Are this human size dolls alive? shocked shocked
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
[color=#550000][/color][size=8pt][/size]Just wait, it will soon enter Nigeria.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Ignatio(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
I just hope Nigerian girls won't pick this form of art.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Great! Good for them. I would rather go for emo girls than these human barbie dolls.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by rafou001(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
i'll like to see them in 20 years grin grin

AND I KNOW I GO SEEEEE GOST wink
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
J12:

I prefer to be shallow minded than toeing after your sorry state.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Decryptor(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
God knows that if i see any of those things while i'm in the bush, i'll pass out! Reminds me of "Willie_Willie"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes / Olasunkanmi Akanni Olohunyo Involved In Accident (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Throwback Photo With Sarz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.