Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! (515 Views)

I Need A Webmaster For An Urgent Two Weeks Job / Please I Need An Urgent Help With This Php Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! by arinze345(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2012
I've been working on the design of a website lately using Dreamweaver CS3, Swishmax & photoshop.after uploading the site I discovered that the submit button in my form displays error 404 on the browser, how can I fix it? The site occupies about 80% of a 21inch screen but is okay on smaller screens, why is that so
Re: I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! by ucforu(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2012
the displayed error in the submit button means that the form has no destination, to correct it check the "form action" and make sure that the form action is pointing to a valid page in your website.

the display problem has to do with your CSS {cascading Style Sheet}, you need a little knowledge of css to do that.

i hope this helps.
Re: I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! by arinze345(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2012
Thanks ucforu, I appreci8...
Re: I Need An Urgent & Honest Help!!! by ucforu(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2012
arinze345: Thanks ucforu, I appreci8...
u welcome

(1) (Reply)

Free Place U Can Post Ur Business Or Onilne Jobs Free Check Here / How To Make Money Online .it's New !!! / Do You Want To Develop Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.