Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tonto Dikeh Replies To Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies To Critics (832 Views)

YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies To Critics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Don’t write me off as a singer – Tonto Dikeh
As a result of the avalanche of criticism that greeted her recent foray into music, one of Nollywood’s big guns, Tonto Dikeh, appears resolved to give singing her best shot.
Some music pundits and artistes had expected her to hang her microphone and focus on her acting career, but the graduate of petrochemical engineering from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nkpolu, will not be deterred.
She says, “Criticism is good. Only a person thatdoes not want to get better in her profession would not want to be criticised. But what I don’t like is personal or destructive criticism. I’ve not said I’m a perfect singer, I’m not. My critics should be patient with me. Don’t write me off. I will get better with time, I am a fast learner.” Punch

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies To Critics by Caseless: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dove, i write you off... See her the form humble after she don craze for fans on tweeter finish....Rawbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Naeto C Visit Nigerian Idol / D’banj, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Flavour To Feature On Iyanya’s New Album / Meet Eva's Boyfriend, Charly Boy's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.